Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 pm
She frowned clasping her hands together. "Oh.. You lot would never understand. I'm sorry Didrika." Carlotta pointed slowly in Allen's direction. "You, cursed one, and your friends. Fortunately, I don't have much business with you."

Allen grimaced, Carlotta wasn't fully showing her intent, which made him wonder what she truly was after. ".. but... you're an exorcist? Why would you harm another!?"

Kanda held a firm grip on his weapon, this women would definably pay for harming Didrika. He didn't want to know of the sick excuses she was about to create for doing so.

"Personal reasons, maybe I'll tell you sometime."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm
Vexis held back a laugh. "You sound like fun. What is it like to fight another excorcist I wonder."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:54 pm
"What personal reasons could you possibly have for harming Didrika?! She's never done anything to you, has she?" Lavi was yelling at Carlotta. He was practically shaking in rage.

"But... we're all family! Why... How could you hurt your family?!" Linali was almost crying again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Adelheid dusted herself off and retained her composure as her trip came to an end at the Headquarters of the Black Order. With her sure step, she marched to the massive entryway, raised a fist, and knocked heavily upon the wood.

"My name is Adelheid Marie Branst, and I demand entrance!" she commanded.

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 pm
"No, no, she hasn't." She shook her head, and looked in Vexis' direction. "Then I guess with saying that then you might understand how thrilling it is to be the.. antagonist.. at times. I'm doing this because.. Well, for the most part I'm a coward and the Akuma are very frightening." With saying that she felt the sharp pain return, and she wrapped one arm around herself in an attempt to calm it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Though Didrika was unsure about what was going on, she saw Carlotta in some pain. "Are... Are you okay?" Her voice had returned to normal as her energy was being restored.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 pm
Carlotta was surprised about Didrika's concern. ".. I'm.. f... fine." She answered shakily.

"You have to stop whatever you're doing." Allen shook his head, warning her as he took a short step forward towards her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:21 pm
The banging echoed, and was met with silence. After long, unbearable moments, Adelheid's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.
Is no one available? she thought.
"I am Adelheid of Germany! I was sent here by Master Claus, and I demand entrance!"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:23 pm
Komui popped into view as the gates opened before Adelheid. "Hello!" He said happily as he quickly shot out and grabbed the girl on the arms.

"Im so happy your here." Letting go, he spun around. "You have another mission. Your leaving now."

-

"Okay. I'll accept that reason." Vexis replied nonchalantly. "But now I want an explanation."

(And away I go. Bye Bye.)

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games