Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((where was everyone today??))
((right here. im waiting for u to post over my post or anyone at this point ><))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:30 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((right here. im waiting for u to post over my post or anyone at this point ><))
((does this RP not survive without me, i try to monitor it but no one takes action on continuing the story without me))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((does this RP not survive without me, i try to monitor it but no one takes action on continuing the story without me))
((lets see, crazy monkey wasnt on when i got on, sabishii hasnt been on. only me and you. i cant keep quoting myself forever XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:45 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((lets see, crazy monkey wasnt on when i got on, sabishii hasnt been on. only me and you. i cant keep quoting myself forever XD))
((well thats kinda like how i feel at times stare , could we continue this in the Hangout))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:57 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at Sabishii and cant beileve she already forgot to asked about what happened to Berry, after being hit on the head by Damos. Berry licked Damos face , and she didnt want to change back to normal just yet but she wanted Sabishii to know it was her on his shoulder and not some random heartless thing that likes/loves him a lot.

((goodnight to both of you. Cant wait to rp some more tomorrow ^^))
Berry got off Damos so stretch out her paws and feet a bit. She yawned and became sleeply a bit. She looked up at Damos and wanted to how does she change back now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:58 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at Sabishii and cant beileve she already forgot to asked about what happened to Berry, after being hit on the head by Damos. Berry licked Damos face , and she didnt want to change back to normal just yet but she wanted Sabishii to know it was her on his shoulder and not some random heartless thing that likes/loves him a lot.

Berry got off Damos so stretch out her paws and feet a bit. She yawned and became sleeply a bit. She looked up at Damos and wanted to how does she change back now.
well i guess we rest now its been a long day roday anyhow  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:03 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

Berry looked up at him and waited for him to sit down somewhere so she could rest on his lap. She wanted to make sure that he didnt go off somewhere without her next to his side. ((she so caring about Damos ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:22 am
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[You guys RP very fast... I can hardly keep up...]]
((sorry from all of us (well at least from me ). Sabishii hasnt been on at all so we wanted to get her back in the rp, and we happened to be on at the same time also sweatdrop ))
((maqybe next time you will be on when we are sweatdrop ))

[[not likely. when you are usually online, it's midnight here. -_-; ]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:06 pm
((I'm dog-sitting for my friends, they don't have internet...now where we, or you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:38 pm
SoraSabishii
((I'm dog-sitting for my friends, they don't have internet...where we, or you.))

[[ehm, whut?]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
((I'm dog-sitting for my friends, they don't have internet...where we, or you.))

[[ehm, whut?]]

((The RP, what has happened as of late.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 pm
SoraSabishii
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

[[ehm, whut?]]

[[oh, ehm, I don't know, I haven't been following lately sweatdrop ]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:59 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

[[ehm, whut?]]

[[oh, ehm, I don't know, I haven't been following lately sweatdrop ]]
((uthin happeded yesterday or hardly the day before, we are still in the same spot and i was hoping you guys would try to at least rp without me sometimes, cuz it feels like im the only one that actually is keeping this thing alive other than TBR, please be curtious and rp on your own sometimes i wount freak out i love reading and i want to hear more about your characters cuz there just isnt a whole lot to know about them ya know sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:04 pm
[[I'll try my best wink ]]

Ryed sat on top of a cliff, looking at the waves crashing into the inpenetradable stone walls. The sound soothed him, but it also enraged him. He didn't know why it did so. He closed his eyes and lay down on his back, listening to the waves.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:27 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

Berry looked up at him and waited for him to sit down somewhere so she could rest on his lap. She wanted to make sure that he didnt go off somewhere without her next to his side. ((she so caring about Damos ^^))
((its so hard to get MWM to post over my post ><))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games