Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

made a new front page banner ^^ the cutting at the top didnt come out too well though :/  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:21 pm
Wohoo, I feel so invigorated!!! I love the new banner Kurai, very awsome heart ....o and sorry about not RP'ing today, My mom was gonna take back the rental GGI tomorrow, so I had to play the s**t out of it before I could actually buy one or at least rent it again xp

O ya, and I have my plot all planned out on my journal, hurry and read it if you want...o dont be so modest, read it read it lol anyways, i'll try to Rp tomorrow (i say try because I have this mini book report, Big essay introduction, and testing on Thursday...which I havent started on yet... sweatdrop But dont worry, on Friday and on the weekends, I will defenitely post, you can count on it!!!)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:49 pm
added some more stuff to the front page ^^ this should foreshadow some of the upcoming ideas i have for Ria XD. w00t!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:51 pm
lol....student of the month... xd i like the plot summary on the front page. It gives a visual and whats going on in Ria, for all the new people who want to join!!!!! *Huggles Kurai* you like my Daze idea!! maybe i can think of a plot for her....but till then *grabs bikini* It looks like the summer vacation plot is first!! Ya surfs up whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:39 pm
**glomps the genius Kuri * Nyha!! Front page so kawii and sugoi!! blaugh

I read your story..btu not the plot summeeray since that would spoil it all!! ^0^..shoudln't we open the guidl to public?Not private?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:12 pm
Public allows ANYBODY to join.. and ehh.. if you remember correctly we have an RP test which is required for most people to take before joining in. (they must send in an RP sample within their join request). And i do hope not one of you crew members are blindly accepting some of the join requests.. ::Stare stare::

BUT Nehoo! changed up the Announcment thread Newcomers links (since they were dead too) and added a School map link on there!

now hmm.. nebody have any idea what to add to the crew news?  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:00 pm
hmm im thinking for the crew news we add one of those spiffy Avatars again XD. This time we should go with a kewl anime theme.

Fruit basket theme avatars? or Guilty gear once again ^^?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:02 pm
AAWWWWW, Guilty Gear!! (figures xp Im still on the obsession you know..) I want Millia.....well even if I wasnt on my Guilty Gear obsession..ive never seen fruit baskets sweatdrop  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:04 pm
GG of course  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:19 am
Fruits basket...we shoudl put that kawii blondie who turns into a bunny!!..*sigh* if only a guy like that was in my life..he's as hyper as me!! ^0^  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:36 am
MOMIJI!!! that would diffently be my character though XD.

nehooooo...

i have become an affliate with Catz (a friend in real life) guild.

This is going to be a guild where people can 'learn' to RP and such. A big help for those who are willing to RP in Ria HIgh but are sorta flamed that they are not 'literate' enough

check them out. Soon i will add a link for them

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=1790  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:16 pm
::flips through planning book:L

sorry i wasnt able to take much attention to the guild today, but i was busy beating Kyalan in Guilty Gear.

YES. I did it. I beat Kyalan (XxrageofangelsxX) in guilty gear. CAN YOU BELIVE IT!? with whom you ask?

Pontemkin, EX Eddie, EX and normal Testament, and (whats his name...) Zappa!!! w00t XD. oh and that sexy Gear Justice XD.

ahhh i feel sooo good and now i can rest in peace knowing that i have finally bansihed that Pretty Boy Ky.

and on Guild Releated news, i just accepted two very promising gurls into the guild. THey seem very good Rpiers. ^^. im glad that the Student Sigs are in good use in attracting more literate RPiers. ^^

tommorows agenda for me!: finish plant boy, Daizuke, and Joys Sig! also create an affliate banner with Catz School for new Rpiers! ^^  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:36 pm
lol very amusing Kurai...but maybe he felt sorry for you and let you won..for once xd speaking of GG I finally got my EX Millia!! so excited lol, yet *sigh* I return the game tomorrow crying *shrugs* I need to go out of town to buy GGI, becuase stupid Tracy doesnt have GGI scream ..... eek anyways xp

I too have to apalogize for not RP'ing yesterday, or today sweatdrop (had to finish report, yatta yatta yatta) anyways, I will definetly RP tomorrow, so be prepared to see this dazzling blonde bomber lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:46 am
crying I MISS MY INTERNET SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Sees the new front page and swoons::

Ahhhh its so beautiful!  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:05 pm
glomps Rene -san..heh well we miss you!! ^.^

...my fingers are numb can't type..was outside with friends..we played four square with like...15 people..line so big! @.@
And no one is rping right now............though i think I spot someone having a crush on someone!!! Nyhaha!!! i shall hook them up!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games