Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:00 pm
Min slept uneasily, unsure of what the dream girl wanted or even meant. She awoke as the sun rose, Shook off the dream and went to her closet. She picked out a sweet violet top, and a pair of snowflake pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm
After getting dressed Min went downstairs to help fix Breakfast. First she thought about what to fix for Breakfast, and decided to fix RICE CAKEs and Teriyaki chicken. she set to work.
first she made the Onigiri with sweet sticky rice.
Then she saute..ed? (sp) the chicken pieces in soysauce mixed with sugar and a drop of vinegar. and stuck them on long tooth-picks Erri had (in third drawer next to cupboard).
and when she found Erri's Tempura batter, she rolled some out and filled with red bean paste sweetened and the leftovers of the teriyaki chicken. She folded the tempura en...cas..ing? the paste and chicken.
then decided to Fool everyone by shaping the COOKIES into little fishes then she deep fried them. =Mmmm what a treat !!!= she thought "its just enough to celebrate MY FAMILY!!!"

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 pm
she then got plates down and placed one of each item on the 5 seperate plates and chose to give her family BREAKFAST IN BED!

The first room she came to was RED.....shook her head
=No..Leon...Dad?= wondering what to call him. she placed the plate on the table just inside his door. "BREAKFAST !!" she called and left the room silently.

The Next room she came to was Kai's room she gently opened the door so as not to disturb him and gently kissed her fingers then touched Kai's forehead "Good morning little Brother Breakfast" she whispered

She then found Erri's room, she gently entered and placed the plate on the bedside table "Good Morning, Breakfast is served" Min smiled then silently left Erri to the wonderful dream she was having.

When Min found Rein's room she giggled about last nights Hi lights of entertainment and softly went in, she saw sister fast asleep and not wanting to awaken her so rudely, Min set Reigns plate down on Reign's dresser "Good morning Sister Reign, I love you" she wispered as she left
to go clean up her mess in the kitchen but not before Eating her Breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:04 am
Kai felt something touch his forhead accompanied by the smell of food."Im up!" he said quickly. he changed clothes in his closit then took his food and silently followed Min down the hall. "Min! Thank you for the food!" he said then he was a few feet from her."whoa... whats with the fishy thing?"
he took a bite, "oh cool its a cookie!"  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:38 am
Min smiled Pleased that brother liked his food "it is special cookie my brother teached me to make easy too but vary Tastey." "I make because we FAMILY now !"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:29 pm
Erri rose and smiled she took a quick shower before getting dressed in a light blue sun dress , her purple collar, white boots, white gloves, and her tiara with a blue saphire

erri went walked across the hall to reigns room smiling at her and min
good morning you two then in their own kitten speak she said little missy i think you saw something you should not have yesterday woth me and Leon aka red is this correct  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:47 am
Min looked at Erri "Meeeew me? {who Me?} I didn't see a thing Not a thing...not even the kissssss."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:26 am
(( I am going to be offline for 2 days sorry, I have to Visit Family in WEN but i will be back on monday night/tuesday. Sorry if it in..conve..in...ence?
It cannot be helped. I go with my brother to take Our father Home.))

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:46 am
((thats ok, its for family))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:05 pm
Reign woke up and yawned, mewing just a bit at the food, prodding it with one finger before grabbing the fish-cookie thing and eating it [always dessert first] and then the rest before getting out of bed and wandering out, mewing loudly  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 am
Kai wa eating in the middle of the hall, min had gone about her own bisness, when Reigns loud mews cme echoing threw the halls."Reign! hey, come this way!"he called back to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:45 am
Leon smiled as he saw his food. He walked the hallway eating knowing it was probably Min that made the breakfast. He joined Min and Kai smiling. "Good morning everyone."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:31 am
"Good morning, how is breakfast?" Min asked trying to contain the laugh she felt when she saw reign grab the FISHY it reminded her of her first Fishy treat...and the disappointment when it wasn't a fish; but it had been deliscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:38 pm
"It was great! i likeed the treat the most though. you should cook more often!"Kai was wanting to jump around as useual, but felt a slight tug at his mind, something bothering him.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 pm
"I am glad you liked it, I will cook off and on when I can if Erri doesn't mind." then she noticed and sensed something strange "uh kai, is something wrong?" she could see some concern in his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games