Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Captain Scabies
((Nurren, you're a bit of a hypocrite. Your posts are comprehensible, legible, but you still make errors.))

pastery
(okay im going to retry my last entry and thanks)
"Nah but knock yourself out like I said earlier my names zamph glad to meet you looseā€¯ Zamph said as he took a seat zamph has been awake all night so called working but after his nap earlier is fine.
((I'm going to correct your post here, and hopefully you'll see what we're talking about.))

"No, but knock yourself out. Like I said earlier, my name's Zamph. I'm glad to meet you, Loose." Zamph said, as he took a seat. Zamph had been awake "working" all night, but after taking a nap, he was fine.

((Now, that's just correcting the errors. I would spice it up a little bit, like so smile )

"No, but knock yourself out. Like I said earlier, my name's Zamph. I'm glad to meet you, Loose," Zamph denied Loose's offer to sit with him, and turned back to his own meal. He'd been awake all night. He was supposed to be working, but ended up goofing off on the computer most of the time. He was tired, but after taking a nap earlier, he could at least keep his eyes open.

((Secks))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Gregory sat contently at his seat listening to the conversation that ensued nearby. He found himself not caring much about it and tired of it soon. He let a small, suppressed yawn whilst a long stretch. He smiled, his attention back to Derrick.

Sajo-kun

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 am

Derrick leaned forward over the table and rested his chin on his overturned paw. As he gazed back across the table at Greg, the corner of his mouth curled up into a covert smirk. "So.." Derrick spoke softly without even slightly shifting his view from Greg, "Can I get you anything?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Gregory purred, "Maybe a coffee with French vanilla in it." He had always liked the flavour but rarely drank coffee when younger. He thought now a good time to bring up what he fancied.

Sajo-kun

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:59 am

Kyubi ran back in and jumped into a seat. he didn't care which one he just did. "well, at least i don't have to deal with no more drama today. :3" He ordered some random drink, not caring if it was good or bad, then while he waited he began drawing.

(i'm changin up my style a bit. :3)
User Image
(kyubi and rogen. :3)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 pm

Derrick passed a rather confused glance over at Kyubi and ordered a coffee for Greg - making sure that it would have French vanilla in it - and a another for himself, this one black. He forced out a sigh and crossed his arms on the tabeltop, resting his head lazily upon them.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Kyubi got his coffee after a couple minutes, then began drinking. Unfortunately he didn't give it time to cool off, then drank too quickly, leaving him waving at his mouth crazily, saying "hot hot hot!" over and over again. the waving caused him to knock over his coffee, getting all over him. "GOD DAMN THATS HOT! D:" He whimpered, seeing how bad his luck had been that day. "God dammit can this get any worse?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:16 pm

As Derrick and Greg's coffee arrived, Kyubi was putting on his clumsy little show and really pulling the attention of the table to him. "Uhh.." He muttered in Kyubi's general direction, "Do you need some help with that?.. I'll go get you some napkins or something..." Derrick stood slowly and backed away from the table slightly, glancing towards the counter where I guessed napkins would be found.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Kyubi whimpered slightly. "Some napkins would be nice.... thanks Derrick.... >.<;;" he was embarrassed that he was bring attention to himself... again...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Derrick shuffled his feet quickly along the floor to the counter and leaned over it. His tail heached up over his head as he strained over the countertop and reached under it to search for napkins. He finally obtained a handful and rushed back to the table, handing a few of the of the napkins to Kyubi and then squating to wipe some of the coffee from the floor as well.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm

"Thanks... >.<" He wiped the hot coffee from his shirt, pants, and parts of his fur away. he then threw it away, ran back to get his drawings, and moved a little further away to avoid attention. He didn't like drawing this much attention to himself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Gregory sat quietly, spectating as this ensued. He was a bit surprised at how fast each event happened.

Sajo-kun

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 pm

Kyubi continued doodling. and that's it. nothing more. .___.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Derrick stood back up and easily tossed the used napkins into the trash bin, then turned back to Greg and sat at the table with a stress exhalation of air. "Sorry about that.." He grinned weakly, peering across the table at Greg.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Kyubi stayed in secrecy. For some reason he suddenly didn't feel to welcomed. He just waited, maybe thinking someone would notice him. But that no one never seemed to come. He just sat there, drawing, waiting.... god i'm makin myself depressed in this forum. xD
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games