Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm
I was, and am a fan of Rebecca. She's a great character, imo. All of the characters are, actually... I really can't say that I hate any character. There are annoying ones ( :cough: ASHLEY :cough: ), and ones you love to hate, but I really like all of them... It's a great color palette to work with, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:08 pm
Baby Oil

Grow up please?

Funny... this coming from someone who uses 24 font... (sorry, big fonts seem childish to me..)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sukairra Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:31 am
The random Ganados that looks like he's 20, where as all the other ones are old and decaying.. stare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:46 pm
How can anyone hate Brad? Rofl...

Anyway, I think I already stated that I really disliked Steve and Rebecca. Oh. And Ashley.

But now. I am kinda leaning towards not liking Leon. At all.

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 pm
I can see why.

And, no, brad is like that pathetic Nerd character who ends up dying. No hate for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:07 pm
NotteRequiem
Baby Oil

Grow up please?

Funny... this coming from someone who uses 24 font... (sorry, big fonts seem childish to me..)

I'm so used to using it sorry.But font size doesn't really matter to me.What he said was very childish. neutral  

BabyOil

Hunterbeta002

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Gawd, leon needs to ******** die, he's the worst character ever, I hate him soo much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Hunterbeta002
Gawd, leon needs to ******** die, he's the worst character ever, I hate him soo much.
Amen!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Hunterbeta002
Amen!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:26 am
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
Hunterbeta002
Amen!
3nodding

Leon was let down by an attemp to bring in new fans to the series *Resident Evil 4*.
It will take a long time to redeem himself but one day we will be cheering our favourite rookie police man once again. biggrin  

Lisa Trevor

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:47 am
He did bring new fans... but fanboys and fangirls only. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:55 am
Lisa Trevor

Leon was let down by an attemp to bring in new fans to the series *Resident Evil 4*.
It will take a long time to redeem himself but one day we will be cheering our favourite rookie police man once again. biggrin

Chances are by the time he's due for another game, they'll be ending the series.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor

Chances are by the time he's due for another game, they'll be ending the series.
Resi still has a long time to go yet and chances are that Steve and him shall talk over Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:41 am
Blood Countess Bathory
How can anyone hate Brad? Rofl...

Anyway, I think I already stated that I really disliked Steve and Rebecca. Oh. And Ashley.

But now. I am kinda leaning towards not liking Leon. At all.
Honestly, if he wasn't such a puss than RE1 would have been like this, You kill 4 dogs and then the games over.  

taylortenacity

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 am
Leon was a much better character in RE 2 imo.....But ever since RE4 i'm also starting to not like Leon at all. I lol'd at the Brad being a p***y thing. It's true! At least he comes and saves your butt at the end. mrgreen lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games