Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:20 am
'Turgon you'll never win your weak desire for greed and power has blinded you from the true power of a hero like Gemini everything you throw at us fails were a family and nothing can tear us appart not even you'. He punched Turgon in the face.

Adam hurried behind Draco blasting Kid Tarantula.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:06 am
Raven flew on top of a building watching the fights from below. She chanted "Azarath Metrion Zenthos." Black ora filled all the titans to heal all there wounds. She looked down and saw Turgon. She created a stack out of sharp glass. It feel from the building right at his arm. She flew down trying to see what she could do to help anything else.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:08 pm
Then Oracle looked at Tarantula and said, "Thanks." She than blocked the move that Adam made with a black magic sheild. "Now were even," said Oracle.

"Oh, yeahm," said Gemini as she was healed up now, ran to Oracle, with her sword in her hand and stabbed her in the stomach.

But the same thing happened to Gemini, since Oracle stabbed Gemini at the same spot. and now they both felt stillness. Oracle drawed her sword from Gemini as she did the same.

Gemini walked back wards to and was about to fall to the ground with blood dripping out of her stomach.

Then Starfire and everybody watched/saw what just happened to Gemini adn Oracle but the Titans were shocked about Gemini. "Gemini!" yelled Starfire. "Turgon you do not disvure me for I am to pure for you. Oh, and Robin knows how to treat me well, for he respects me for he'll never be a man like you cause he cares. Oh, and what you did to Gemini thats is so the low, even for you," said Starfire as she punched him in the face with razer sharp daggers that popped out of Starfire's green orb that's on her glove. She than flew over to Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:15 pm
Raven flew towards gemini and starfire. Light blue ora surrounded her hands and she healed gemini. She stood up and thought an idea. She trapped Oracle inside a shield Raven created. But the only way the shield could hold gemini if no one touched her. "There since anything we do will hurt gemini than we will just have to trap you. As she smiled looking at Oracle.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Draco knelt beside Gemini and held her for Raven. "She feel's cold," he said.

"So sorry, " said Turgon but we must go now. Then Turgon picked up Oracle and threw her over his shoulders, touched Tarantula and disappeared.

"Great he's gone. Her body its getting colder," said Draco in a worried tone. "Wait I got something that can help her," he said as he brough something out that was in a bottle. "But where I'm from it only works like this but it'll help her so she may live," said Draco as he drank it and than thought to himself, 'Please god let this help her. This girl does not disurve to die specially since this stuff works on my people and it shall help somebody even from the inch of death.' He than moved closer to Gemini, and placed his lips on hers, letting the stuff from his mouth transfir to her's. when he was done transferring it, he moved his lips away and stared at her body as it felt to get warm again. "Hm, her body seems to be getting warm again, said Draco.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:14 pm
As the warmth came back to Gemini's body. She woke up and saw draco right there, holding her in his arms and felt his kiss from ealier.

Starfire's face brightten up, for Gemini was saved by Draco. She looked at him and said, "Thank you strange boy." In a way he reminded her of Robin, beacuse he has that mysterious look, just like her byfriend Robin. she than looked at Gemini and said, "I'm glad your alive Gemini, we all are."

Then Gemini smiled and than looked at Draco after hearing Starfire's voice. " Thanks but who are you?" asked Gemini as she stared at Draco.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm
"Gemini huh, what a pretty name. A name that's from the Greek-Roman Mythology. The meaning of twin and the name suits you well. Well, young miss, I mean Gemini my name is Draco. Also a Greel-Roman Mythology name, meaing Dragon. Oh, and your welcome," said Draco as he smiled back at Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Raven made fireworks from her powers to make it romantic. Raven smiled.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:42 am
Arachnid rubbed his sides he didn't pull of the bandages his costume was in a state anyway. He looked at the romantic scene and smiled cute. He thoughts quickly changed his train of thought. He was healed from the attack though he head a strang clumped sensation in his chest like his organs were being mashed to together. It made it hard to move though his resolve was strong. He went other to the ambulane picking up a clipboard he ripped the paper out flipping it other to reveal the blank side he wrote hurridly.
'Dear Titans

Thank you for showing me kindness that I've seldomly experienced I've come to find myself enjoying your company alot and I thought one day I could join your wacky little family thought time had run short me. Please leave me be I don't wish to see you harmed.

Your awseome friend

Boy Arachnid
p.s my real name is Josh Spinner and today I'm 16.

He brushed a tear out of his eye. Getting into a aboandoned police car. He poked his web spinner into the vechile starting it. He activated the siren and began to speed away not before telporting his letter into Geminis hands before speeding away. Heading to west Jump city delta road.

Marco appeared infront of the titans and the new comer after the police vechile had speed away. 'Suprise happy birthday kids !' he looked around. 'Where is he ? wheres Boy Arachnid !' he demanded his cheerful tone suverly changed into anger.

Kid spider stood by his master not bothering to mock them they had been through a tough battle already.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:53 am
Adam pointed his blaster at the newcomers. 'State your purpose and identidy while i'm in good mood' he ordered solmenly.

Robin noticed sometihng had popped into Geminis hands..a clipboard ?. 'Gemini where did that come from ?' he said curiously as the police car speed away.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:01 am
Marco snacthed the clip board from Gemini punching her to the ground with his super strength he scanned the letter flining it back hitting the new kid (Draco) in the face. 'Pitiful. Stay out my way you bunch of losers Boy Arachnid is mine and his brothers'.

Kid spider stared at Gemini he felt connected to her since she had a black peral but no remorse.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:10 am
Adam retilated blasting the newcomer (Black archer). 'Make us were not afriad of you ! with taken bigger and bader things than you with ease we will not stand by idly and let you hunt this kid for no reason were the Titans and it's what we do on daily basis' he growled.

Robin knelt besides Gemini 'Are you Ok kiddo ?' he asked helping her up gently.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Raven tuned around to see a newcomer. She teleported infront of him. "Are you supposed to be threatning?" As she moved spikes from the ground hitting him on the arm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:20 pm
"Yeah I'm fine but I think he just made a big mistake on hitting me," said Gemini as her eye's glowed white and than she turned into a complete white wolf with angel wings. She than ran towards Black Archer tackled him to the ground and made a big wirlwind form around them both, for now she's trapping him in it. And the good thing about it her won't be able to excape it with out her giving the order. And the wirlwind is one of Gemini's strongest powers.

As Starfire watched this happen, she looked surprised and was shocked. "She trapping him," said Starfire in amazement.

"I'm not afraid of you boy, for I am a hero, a Titan. And when somebody like me has somebody to protect, like family and friends their powers grows big like how mine is right now. And go ahead try brakeing free it won't work. She than jumped off his body and out of the wirlwind. She than stared at Kid spider and said, "You can go ahead and try attacking me but it won't work on me for you and I are the same. But to me you also seem lost and your other half is that Tarantula guy. He seems more evil than you do. Not being mean to you or anything but are you sure that you want this life. To be onest Tarantula chose o be evil, this guy did too, Arachnid chose good, and my darkside Oracle cjose to be evil. While I chose good. But o me you haven't chose what you want to be. All your doing is falling orders but is that what you really want" She stared at him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Then Draco stood up and was surprised at what she did. "Shoot girl your full of surprises," he said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games