Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Rosuto turned back into Akumu and closed his eyes "Ok...Based on her age I can search for all heart rates around the age of 16 for a girl..." he could her Kagome's heart beating semi-fast because she was no doubt worried about InuYasha "...We're in luck, she's the only 16 year old woman in this area...I've found her heartbeat though...She's around 3 blocks that way." he said as he pointed off to the distance.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:22 pm

InuYasha immediately ran off in the direction that Akumu had pointed. 'That guy's really strange.' He thought. He suddenly caught sight of Kagome talking to Chiaki in an alleyway.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Akumu easily teleported there outside the barier waiting for Kagome to let it down.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:04 pm

"InuYasha!" Kagome said with relief not noticing Akumu. "Hang on. If you come in any closer you'll turn human. I'll dispell the shield."

InuYasha smelled Akumu and took in Kagome's words with horror. "Kagome! Don't do it!" But it was too late. Kagome had already let her shield dissapate.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Right then Akumu seemed to turn into a red flash and zoomed up onto a building dangling the jewel shards from his fingers "Thanks for being as dumb as you are beautiful Miss...Naraku will LOVE the suvineirs I got for him...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Goodbye idiots." he said and then he dissapeared into the feudal era to find Naraku.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:09 am

((its ok. I know about the whole reincarnation thing..))

"Yeah it was." Chiaki answered "Wait a minute, too? So you a reincarnation then? Of...". (a little backtracking)).

"What was that all about?" Chiaki asked confused at what just happened.

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:09 am

((Backtracked and i would like to say that after this line is when InuYasha shows up ok?))
"I'm the reincarnation of a priestess that lived about 500 years ago and was the protecter of the Sacred Jewel." Kagome paused as if arguing with herself. 'Should I tell him about InuYasha's and Kikyo's relationshp?' ((And right there is when she sees InuYasha.))
((Was the last part after Akumu attacked?))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:26 am

((I wouldn't say attacked so much as stole the jewel shards. but yeah I think so.))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:27 am

((Ok then!))

Kagome senced the demonic energy as soon as her barrier had dissappeared. It was too late however as Akumu had already gotten away with the jewel shards. She fell to her knees in utter disbelief. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm such a sorry idiot." She started crying. "I can't protect Jewel Shards for the life of me."

InuYasha hated it when Kagome cried. And as much as he wanted to go after the Jewel Shards, he knew that some things were just more important. "Stop crying already. Anyone could have made that mistake." He yelled at her.

"What do you want me to do?" Kagome asked angrily still crying. "Laugh? He just stole our Jewel Shards and is taking them to Naraku!"

"That's not what I meant. And besides," InuYasha suddenly jumped in front of Kagome and pulled her into a hug completely forgeting that Chiaki was there. His hat fell off in the process but he didn't care. "Akumu could have taken more than the Jewel Shards. He could have killed you. I'm glad he didn't." He said letting his emotions getting the best of him.
((InuYasha CAN be sweet at times . . . but only around Kagome and (bleh) Kikyo 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:10 am

"Awwww...So sweet." said Akumu, he had returned and was standing on a roof top "I desided...Why give Naraku some much power...When I could have it?..." he said with a large grin on his face. He dangled the jewel shards over his head, tilted his head back, opened his mouth and swallowed them. He grew spikes on his chest, shoulders, knee caps, and elbows and gave a sarcastic smile to Inuyasha, Chiaki, Access, and Kagome "Now...InuYasha...Lets finish this..."

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:27 pm

((Yeah chikai was talking about rte stealing jewel shards thing))
Chiaki turned to Access to see if he knew what th girl was talking about, but Access was no longer next to him. He whipped around looking for the little angel, but didn't have to look for too long. "I'm right here" a voice came from his shoulder where Access lay slumped. "If you're not going to do anything about the demons, can we go?" he complained.

"Not yet, theres alot I want to figure out. ...Like what's going on. Isn't it you who said I have to know everything about demons to save Maron?" he asked still watching the two although now, it had become slightly awkward.

Access groaned. So NOW Chiaki was finally going to listen to him.

"I'll need you anyway, if you want me to seal any of them."

He ooked up as the new demon appeared. "I'm assuming he's not one of your 'nice' demons?" He aske Kagome
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:32 pm

"You two as well?" Maron asked Ayame overwhelmed by the amount of zodiac members she was meeting in such a short time.So theres Hatsuharu, Momiji, Yuki, Kyo, Akito, and these two she reviewed to herself.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Kagome and InuYasha broke away from the hug. "Damn it." he growled as Akumu swallowed the Jewel Shards. "I'm gonna cut those shards from your belly!" He yelled as he drew the Tetsuiga and jumped at the powered up demon.

Kagome shook her head. "No. And he's even more dangerous now that he's got the Sacred Jewel shards.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:47 pm

User Image
Akumu looked at his hand as a tiny green orb appeared and floated in it. Then he smiled and broke out into maniacle laughter. He looked at Inuyasha leaping at him and teleported behind him throwing the orb at him. ((This orb is like 20 sticks of dynamite when it exploeds, so even if he doesn't get hit, the force would push him pretty far.))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:52 pm

"Great...Well...Since you already know about Access, it would be hard to hide it from you anyway..." he started turning his head towards Access.

"See? Now, I need you" He said as he pulled out a small cross.

"Yeah, yeah" Access flew in front of it and poured some of his power into it.

In an instant blue energy (So yeah, it never shows Chiaki transforming in KKJ only Maron..and hers is pink ..so ...yeah...) surrounded Chiaki. When it dissappated where Chiaki was stood Kaitou Sinbad. He grabbed Kagome's arm with one hand and grabbed his boomerang with the other, trying to pull her out of the way of fighting.. "Game Start" he said as he launched his boomerang at the demon.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games