Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 am

"Yeah ummm I guess your right but hey you've got Cyborg and the rest of the titans."Scourch said, trying to keep Vince positive.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:07 am

Past present
'I guess..but I always felt a little left out as I wasn't really related to them but I guess you right' he looked back at the screen hoping Scourch wouldnt't countinued he already felt ahsmaed for showing weakness.

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:22 am

Scourch could tell that Vince wanted to be alone so he left and sat down at the edge of the shore. he then began skipping rocks in an attempt to raise his spirits.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Her heart skipped a few beats as Beast Boy's hand brushed against hers. "Don't worry about it." Raven said, glad that the darkness of the room was hiding the blush on her.

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Beast Boy smiled and continued to hold Raven's hand as he said,"Cool."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Raven rolled her eyes though the smile stayed on her face. It was nice having Beast Boy hold her hand and to feel the warmth from his hand. "This is nice..."

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Beast Boy smiled and said,"Yeah your right."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:55 pm

Raven gripped Beast Boy's hand a little tighter. The movie was getting a little scary though her face remained blank.

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm

((Wow....soo much reading in all the guilds sweatdrop ))

Emerald smiled and went inside to see a movie going on. She ignored it and walked into the kitchen for some food.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Beastboy smiled and said,"So this movie is getting kinda scary."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Starfire went back inside the tower but felt very strange as soon as she got into her room. She felt that pain from earlier but what was it?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Nightstar sat on top of the roof of the tower. It was a spot where her parents always took her and a place for her to think things threw and be alone. 'Why must I be so selfish at times. Huh, I must change that even though mother and father say never change who you are, for its what makes you you. But its what I must do so nobody can ever get mad at me again,' as Nightstar thought to herself.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Scourch noticed Nightstar sitting on the roof and decided to run up to her. he then sat down and said,"What's up princess."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Emerald grabbed an apple and went bac outside to find nightstar. Emerald flew ontop of the tower and spotted her. "Hey how are you doing?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Blackfire smiled. "I know I found out the hard way."

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm

"But it appeared that your young neice never new about you now," said Arista.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh," said Nightstar as she was startled by Scourch and Emerald. "Oh, hay guys I'm fine," said Nightstar as she forced a smile on her face.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games