Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:23 am
"I'ts ok,lucy..."He siad puting one arm around her,sure he was still kinda upset but he knew that she did what she thought was right...

Cane and Linch still watching t.v.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:51 am
Nyuu walks into her Cane , Linch`s room. "Hi!" Nyuu lays right beside Linch. She takes out a book and starts to read.

Lucy stands there. Still sad about what she`s done.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:51 pm
"How's it going with lance and lucy"cane asked.

"C'mon lucy.."he said kissing her fore head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:58 pm
"Its should be good i think...." Nyuu says. She turns off the lights and the T.v. "Hmm what to here a scary story about this motel."

"Ok" Lucy smiles. She starts to walk for the motel. "I got a plan Lance." Lucy starts to rip up her dress. She misses up her hair. "All i need now is my...hmm...shout its in are room." Lucy grabs Lances hand and runs to the motel.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:05 pm
"Ya sure"Linch said turning to nyuu.

Lance followed lucy into the motel.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 pm
Lucy pulls Lance into there room. She puts white poweder on. She puts black poweder around her eyes. "Lance i need you to turn off the lights in the hall everytime i get closer to Canes Nyuu and Linch`s room." Lucy says with a evil smile.

"Once there was a girl. How was killed in this motel. She was around 15 years old. They found her in room 130. Down the hall. Blood what all over the room. Every night you can her her moaning. Walking throw the halls. Once a girl named Lizzy. I knew her. I dared her to go into the halls one night. I waited and waited. But she never came back. The nexted morring i found a shoe nexted to where the 15 year old girl died." Nyuu says.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 pm
"Wow..."cane said.Linch had the same face on as he always did.

Lance smiled"Ok."he said unsure of what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 pm
Lucy scartches on Canes Linch and Nyuus door. Then she hits on the door 3 times. She grownes moaning screming. Lucy starts to run up and down the halls. Laughing in a lil kids voise. She stops at room 130.

Nyuu jumps on the bed. "Go check what that is Cane linch...." Nyuu says in a scared voise.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 pm
"Fine.."linch groaned as he stepped out of the room cane right behind him.

Lance turns off the hallway lights as soon as cane and linch were completly out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:04 pm
Lucy hangs her head. Leting her black hair hang in her face. She starts to walk for Linch and Cane. Moaning and growning. Twiching a lil.

Nyuu follows behide. Nyuu eyes get wide as she sees that. "Are you seeing what im seeing." Nyuu says .She wrips Her arms around Linch.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:15 pm
Linchs pale stonelike face stayed the same but his eyes grew wide."I'm pretty sure that I am..."He said looking over to Cane "How about you?"he asked Cane whos eyes were also big"unfortunately yes.."he said.

Lance slightly snickered as he hid behind the a wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Lucy keeps walking. But its just a holw gram. The thing thay see leaves.

Nyuu looks back to see a hand on her shoulder. Its the real Lucy.

Lucy moans.

Nyuu scrams and runs down the wall. She opens room 130 and runs in and shuts the door behide her.

Lucy falls to the growned laughing. "I got you guys good."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:32 pm
"That was not funny"linch said to her cane behind her.

Lance turned on the lights again,he stepped out into the hall "Hey linch thats the most i've ever seen you!"he said as linch growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Nyuu comes runing out of the room. Nyuu looks down at Lucy. "Lucy of your here when whats in that room..."

Lucy stands up rolling her eyes. Lucy walks for the room. "Looks your just trying to scary me for scarying you. Nothings in that room." Lucy steps in the room. She looks back at them. "See nothing is in here." The door slam shuts unable to open. Lucy starts to bang on the door. "Hey this isnt funny! Someone let me out!" Lucy scrams  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Lance linch and cane ran over to the door,and all of them being very strong men began to try and pry the door open.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games