Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm
Daisuke saw the Falcon speed towards Suke. Daisuke's grip got stronger and made sure Houzan got the envelope.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:01 pm
suke noticed his leg was grabbed and used his other leg to kick daisuke in the face, causing some scratches and one big wet paw on his face. suke ducked as houzan came to grab the envelope. suke slid across the ice, with what seems to be a happy face.  

I~kira~kira~I

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Kiyoshi made seals as Suke was held by Dslid away from Daisukeaisuke. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) " With that serval strings shot at Suke with the attention of wrapping the dog up, binding it's movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm
Houzan sped through the air, turning easily as he was smaller. He landed on Suke's head, grasping his hair with his talons, not too gently. He then ducked down and tried to grab the envelope with his beaf, his wings spread to keep him steady.
Zann slit his thumb on a kunai and made some handseals, he then slammed his hand onto the ground.
"Kuchiyose no jutsu, Tachi."
A 5m tall brown falcon appeared. He stamped on the ground with his feet, an instantly the earth (yes there's earth XD) around Suke, on the side of the springs it began to close around him rapidly, to trap him in an inescapable earth prison...  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 pm
"OWWW!!" DAisuke got out the water jumping for Suke. He just missed the strings Kiyoshi sent. I hope he got him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm
DAisuke started to bend the water around Suke's paws and froze them so he couldn't go anywhere. This also help with the binding from Zann and Kiyoshi.  

D a i j b

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm
suke did a little something with the ice but then he got stringed up and caught in many prisons and traps but the envelope was still in his mouth, suke struggled and struggled but the ice began to brake. and yes suke managed to get the ice to break. now he saw his chance as the strings loosened and he slipped away to the training grounds.

edit: ((sorry didn't notice your post but the envelope isnt as important to you zann as it is to the other guys. but you may keep up pursuit..))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm
((But what about the other posts before mine and Zanns?))  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm
((My barrier Kira...
Ok posting order:
Kira
Kiyoshi
Daisuke
Me
Is that ok everyone?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Yea that's good. LEt's get over to the Grounds now.  

D a i j b

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Kiyoshi eye twitched at this. This was getting on his nerves, he would catch the dog at the next area for sure. His body began to glow with electricty and he shot off and speeds that almost made a blur.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 pm
((I g2g for a bit, go on without me))  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm
LOLQ!!!!!!!!! OMG LMFAO UR SERIOUS. Okie dokie.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games