Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:50 pm
((hehe, someone's hyper. XD anyway, ya, Bran and Akira should work together. It'll be fun. xd When should I make Akira appear? I guess since ccharuna has already made an entrance, i guess I should just wait till she makes it, and after a while of talkin and stuff, I will make a little entrance for Akira. ^^

I cant wait till i make Akira tell Alcina Hayato "said" they weren't friends. XD but while this, let's have Akira and Bran meet?

IMPORTANT: Im going to make Akira a girl. Yes, a girl! >_< sorry, but I just thought of another drama to do. lol))

Akira jumped from tree to tree, chuckling to herself, Hayato's face of horror of seeing her and angered face hearing about his little "play" talk with him kept her amused. Akira also remembered things about when she betrayed him. How he looked betrayed, sad, angered, oh, she enjoyed it very much.

"It's your fault, Hayato." She said to particulary no one. "For not being my friend, then grabbing someone else to join in our bond. I thought you promised to be my friend, the only friend? Hayato..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:09 pm
((Heh heh...I snuck on! whee So I shall be of service for a few minutes...))
One thing you should never do is enter the Nekozoku clan's mansion without permission...
As if they knew Alcina would come in somebody threw a couple of knives and pinned her to a wall.
((Keh keh keh keh keh!))
"Where is it?! Where did you put it?! What did you do to it?!" You could har the shouts of some mysterious person and a bunch of crashes. A knife came flying past Sui's head. (( eek ))
((I'm sorry it sounds messed up but I'm worried my mom might come home any minute so it might not make sense... whee ))

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:25 pm
"Eep!" Alcina suddenly found herself pinned to a wall, which was not at all a pleasant experience. She managed to loose her clothes enough that she could defend herself if need be. "Where is what? Those knives are dangerous! Look where you throw those things!!" she called back angrily.

Bran watched the lovely maiden in the branches in front of him. Not being able to resist any longer, he moved up silently and whispered in her ear, "Still yearning for that wolf cub, Akira? One would think you'd have moved on by now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:31 pm
Akira frozeon her steps, and in an instant, she whirled around, lashing at Bran, with her deadly claws. "Shut up!" She yelled, her eyes burning with anger. "It's none of your business!"  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:41 pm
Lunis stood frozen, watching the ominous mazoku slip away. Was she the one controlling Eclim? It disgusted her that anyone could leech into her brother's mind like that. The very thought of it made the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

"You know that creature?" Lunis asked Hayato. It seemed like they'd been...friends before, long ago. Apparently they were no longer on good terms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:43 pm
Bran dodged backwards, grinning charmingly at her. "Any business of the princess' is my business. And I'm correct in thinking you mean to play with her a bit?"

He watched the other mazoku without looking like it. He had no clue how she'd react to bring up his previous attempts to flirt with her and he'd rather not be shred to bits. "Unless, of course, you want to take up my offer from before?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:45 pm
"No." Hayato said cutly, turning back to the were wolves, his commander following him, angered face on both their faces. The commanders were very angry, the mazoku who they had shown kidness before had just insulted their leader! Right under their nose!!!

Hayato closed his eyes for a moment, as if trying to level out his anger. When he opened them again, there was that stone level face on him, the leveled out battle face. "Lunis, tell me if there has been something odd with Eclim's behaivor last time you saw him. Maybe we can track down the mazoku controlling him, and take care of that first, while the other holds Eclim down."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:50 pm
MemoryDragon
Bran dodge backwards, grinning charmingly at her. "Any business of the princess' is my business. And I'm correct in thinking you mean to play with her a bit?"

He watched the other mazoku without looking like it. He had no clue how she'd react to bring up his previous attempts to flirt with her and he'd rather not be shred to bits. "Unless, of course, you want to take up my offer from before?"

((This is Akira, not Hayato))

Akira growled at him, her eyes glaring, and if glares can kill, Bran would be dead in a flash. However...for a slight secound, her face did have a shade of pink. "No. Why would I want to be with someone like YOU!" She kept up her growl. "I'd much rather have Hayato than you. Take the Princess, you seem fond of her."

A thought came into her head, 'you mean you want Hayato.' but she shook it out before it showed on her face. "But I am going to pay the princess a visit. She seemed to had fun with Hayato, and I would like to break every limb she has. Bit by bit, painfully. I wonder how Hayato will react." She mused, smirking.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:59 pm
Bran hid the brief feeling of hurt with another of his charming smiles. "I'd be very put out of you hurt the princess like that... But why don't I make you a deal. I think we should kidnap the princess, not harm her yet," he added coyly. "Then you can tell Hayato you've got her, what a pretty picture that would make. In fact... why don't you tell Hayato you killed the princess? With the princess out of the way, you could get the wold cub while I have the princess."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:03 pm
Akira thought on that idea for a moment, and agreed to that. "Yeah, actually, that sounds very fun. I would love to see his face." She chuckled. "Shall we go get our Princess?" She smirked.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:07 pm
With some amazing self restraint (at least, he thought so), Bran refrained from trying to kiss Akira. Instead, he grinned and bowed. "Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:10 pm
Akira grinned, something she hadn't done in years. Mostly because she was trapped in the stone, but hey, she hadn't smiled after...the incident. The incident did not only change Hayato, but her as well.

"Bran, we are going to go Princess hunting." She said aloud, and patting his shoulder in a small gesture of thanks in a way, for the idea, she leaped ahead of him, towards the Neko-zoku.

"Hayato, you will regret being close to that woman."  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
"No." Hayato said cutly, turning back to the were wolves, his commander following him, angered face on both their faces. The commanders were very angry, the mazoku who they had shown kidness before had just insulted their leader! Right under their nose!!!

Hayato closed his eyes for a moment, as if trying to level out his anger. When he opened them again, there was that stone level face on him, the leveled out battle face. "Lunis, tell me if there has been something odd with Eclim's behaivor last time you saw him. Maybe we can track down the mazoku controlling him, and take care of that first, while the other holds Eclim down."

((Wait..what? Lunis insulted Hayato? confused ))

Lunis folded her arms and looked away, frowning. "I didn't sense anything odd before I left but then again I was a bit distracted," she mumbled. "So how are we going to find them?" she continued in a louder voice, "And I don't know if it's a good idea to leave him. What if he does something? Something..." she searched for the words but nothing came. She was thinking of the horrible things he'd already done. The Elders had died at his hands. "...But I guess we don't have much of a choice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:29 pm
((no, no >_< sorry if I confused you, Akira just left, remember? >_< she offended them. >_<))

Hayato looked at Eclim with searching eyes. "Commander Saki," He said, and instantly, one of them was saluting him, his eyes to his leader, but his ears and nose directed at Eclim. "Please go back and inform Group 4 and 6 about Akira, and her little...fun thing she was talking about. Please have them go out of village, and look for the Princess and her crew and to protect them. Last time I saw them was in the Sakana-zoku, she might have left already. After you deliver the message, please stay and keep the others in order while they are gone."

The commander looked surprised, Hayato seeing the Princess? And now that he thought about it, Akira had said they were together for a while...Hayato trusting someone? However, knowing his duty, he replied, "Yes, sir!" With another glare at Eclim, he leaped away.

"Commander Gake," He said, and like last time, the other was saluting him. "I would like you and Lunis to stay and take care of Eclim for a while, while I go and try to find the mazoku. You know what to do if you are in trouble. Don't hurt him, remember, Gake, just keep him busy." He pasued and looked at Eclim. "Don't worry Lunis, he is pretty good at fighting without hurting the other too much."

"Yes, sir!" He replied, his sword aimed at Eclim once again.

"Lunis, I am sure since you are his brother, you should know some weaknesses of him, please keep him busy while I try to look." He paused once again. "Unless of course, you would like to go find the mazoku yourself, who corrupted your brother. It does not matter with me. Which will you choose? Try convincing your brother, or go get the mazoku?"  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm
((Oh okay. I see. sweatdrop ))

"Well...I.." she looked down, "I can't just stand here and do nothing. I'm worried about him but unless we find the mazoku, things won't get any better. I'm coming with you." She really did hate to leave her brother but there was a flame burning deep insider. A flame that kept growing. It made her angry, made her want revenge. Lives had been lost and even though more killing would not bring them back to life, there had to be some justice. She had to make everything right again at all costs.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games