Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:41 pm

"Oh with tieing me to a chair, yeah but thanks, that's nice." Cherry replied and looked at him. "But you keep the money that is left which there will be." hahahahahaha, he can't win all the time
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:48 pm

He smiled. "So we can eat in the ramen shop down their, or we can bring it to our rooms, or we can go to teh cafe. Yopr choice." He said.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm

"Now?" She asked and gave him a tired look. "I'm really sleepy."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 pm

"Oh...No we can do it tommorow." He said a little disappointed, since all he had to do was go back to the shop.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:02 pm

"Yeah, how about we go tomorrow and we can something else tonight if you want." She shrugged and smiled at him.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

"Na, you're probley to tired. Besides I have my Jonin exam. Later if you not to busy you should come, Zann is in it to." He then walked to the door and waved goodbye, then making a seal he was off in a wasp of lightning.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am

Yeah, I just can't wait to see guys fighting. Cherry sighed then jumped on her bed and laid there for a long time thinking. Ugh everyone is probably going to think I like him or he likes me. ughness. And I really need to learn some jutsus....I'll think about that later. Once she stopped thinking she fell asleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:41 am

*brile staggered into the building holding his abdomin which was covered with bloody bandages. he leaned on the wall for support. then he reached his dorm room and opened it and fell inside face first.*

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 am

*after the fall brile's stomache was hurting him so he held it in pain then got up and replaced the old torn up clothes with new ones and then slowly left for the cafe'*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:03 am

Cherry rolls over on the bed awake and looks up at the ceiling. I have to learn some jutsus..before the war. She rubbed her face and rolled over on her side. It's tomorrow..I wonder who is goingShe rolled back over on her back then jumped up from the bed. Cherry walked to the bathroom and examined herself in the mirror. "I need something more comfortable." She mumbled then walked over to her pack. After she was done changing into something else, she grabbed her sword and walked out of her room.

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 am

*a loud voice singing could be heared in the dorms, the voice comes from the café*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 pm

*brile then entered the dorms full of blood and holding his wound. he went to his room and opened it leaving the door open. then he took the bandages off leaving him in his pants and went into the shower turning the water on and weting the cut to try and wash out some of the sake*

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:46 pm

*after a while the pain was less intense and he took off his clothes dried of then rapped himself in a towel and bandaged his cuts then just sat on the bed*

thinks - what do i do now. ahha. i can use water manipulation and help the wound.

handsign

water manipulation

*he lays flat on the bed with the towel still rapped around him and then a small ball of water appears floating and brile gently lowers it on his cut and cooled it down completely forgetting that the door is left open*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 am

*brile then closed the door got dressed putting both his swords on he left for the cafe'*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:20 am

Zann walked into his dorm room, shutting the door behind him. He opened the wardrobe and took out a new pair of steel plated arm and hand guards, made of titanium and hard to break. He then tightened the bandages around his calves, making sure they would protect him during the fighting. Finally, he drew Tachikaze and sharpened the blade against a sharpening stone, until its edge was thin as a piece of hair.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games