Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:14 pm
"You'll be ready to face Oracle and win." Raven said with a nod. "Of course, people care about you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 pm
"Yes, like they said. And please try not to talk the negative anymore. Your father and I taught you better. We all did," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Gemini smiled at what they said and said, "Your right." she than sat up, turned into a pink white wolf, and said, "When I fight Oracle I'll make sure she looses and not me. But if I die I shall die with honor and knowing that I did what I did to save this world from people like her. And for some reason I'm not afraid of dying but I am afraid of hurting others. Cuz of this darkness in my heart it may cause me to hurt and kill people dear to me but fight that as well. For I am Gemini the wolven Titan." Then Gemini walked out of the room and to the roof top.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:00 am
Robin smiled. She was a tough and was proud of how she turned after all the rigours training and moulding she'd been through. He qucikly snapped after of the senitmental moment Arachnid still needed thier help. 'Ok guys the lead i've found is going to require a lot of backrgorund research first. Ok ?'.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 am
Tetra smiled at Gemini. Than heard Robin about getting alot of research "Research...I love research."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am
Kidflash sighed and said,"Count me out i had a long day."

hotspot shrugged and said,"I'll help."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:56 pm
"Im not into the reading but I like to spy for info." Tetra loved to be a look out and spy on others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:06 pm
Hotspot smiled and said,"We'll do whatever it takes."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 pm
Raven nodded her head. "What type of research?" She was ready. They needed to get Arachnid back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:48 pm
Starfire agreed with the others and than though about Gemini. Should they take her with them or not since because of Turgon and Brother Blood's plan for her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Gemini sat on the roof, as a wolf, and looked down at the ocean. "Huh, where ever you are Arachnid please be alright and we'll fine a wayto get you back safely," said Gemini with a sigh.

Then Turgon appeared in front of Gemini and said, "Hello girl. Heheheh."

"Huh, Turgon. what are you doing here? Grrrrrr," Gemini growled. She than lauched ehrself at him but than he grapped her and threw her to the ground. "Ar!" screamed Gemini as she was thrown to the ground.

"I came here for you," said Turgon as he put his hand over her face and made her knock out. He than scooped her up in his arms, left ablack rose there with a note for the Titans. He than disappeared wwith Gemini with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Tetra moved her head slightly. She heard a noise. "Oh No...the roof!" She flew toward the roof and saw a black rose with a note. "What is this." She read it. "Turgon!"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:58 pm
Gemini awoke in a cell and saw herself locked up in a cage.(she's also back in normal form) She than stood up and said to herself, "Where am I?"

Turgon was outside of the room where he kept Gemini in a cage and had her commincaor. He than smashed it with he's own hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:53 am
Robin charged onto the roof. 'No' he exclaimed. He'd lost two of his children in one day. What was he going to do ?. The situation was begining to look bleak.

'Wakey wakey' Ryan said in sickly sweat tone jabbing Arachnid again with the cor prod.

'Ahh' Arachnid roared as slowly everything came into focus. He looked around the dark room. This deffinately wasn't the tower and that guy wasn't Robin.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 am
Raven flew up to the roof and landed beside Tetra. "Turgon... He's going to pay. What does the note say?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games