Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:43 am
Spider-robin briefly starred at the screen and at the boy. Could it be ? no thye were gone. He made his way to the living room. Engulfed in various theroies of the boys creation. Beofre he left he turned to field Ravens creation. 'A worth opponent for Robin maybe ? no way was he conceived naturally he's not excatly like Robin as neither am I' he added leaving the room and taking refuge in a comfy arm chair on the living room.

Robin observed the relationship between Gemini and Draco and smiled he sat down on the sofa wondering what they'd do next. 'What will we do with the boy ?' he asked unsure what was the beast course of action for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:40 am
'Phew because I thought I was gonna stupid' Arahcnid excalimed getting up he hugged her tighylu. 'Come on before it becomes a rummour we better tell the others' he sighed knowing how much some of them were a gossip.

'Don't mention it big sister' he smiled feeling strange to call someone that. But he had a feeling he'd get used to doing it.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:53 am
'Me and Darkstar attacked them. But she made us retreat. Mistress Black feather why do spend so much of out time on the child ?. What about Arachnid or Draco ? they possess far much more moldable potential. Like Arachnids hidden power or..this' he produced from pocket thick wedge of brief and fuzzy snap shots of a hooded figure brandsihing a staff a R symbol peaking from beneath the cloak (the inturder from Geminis home). 'He's not..natural and his abilites are phemonal. Imagine Arachnids hidden power and Dracos wings and flame control ? he'd be unstopable..' he trailed he failed to mention he'd lost track of him a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 pm
Raven took one last look at the boy before walking upstairs. Her mind was buzzing on various theories. She sat down in an armchair. "We should interrogate him or something when he comes around... Then we can decide what to do with him."

Draco grinned. "I suppose. Smiles were always better."

"We spend a lot of time on that brat for she is Oracle's light side and one day they will have to fight to the death." Black Feather said, closing her eyes slightly. However, I do see your point as to the potential of Arachnid and Draco." She looked down at the pictures of the figure. "I'm curious as to know more about this fellow. One day, Gemini will be dead. We do need future plans... I will speak with Turgon on these ideas and if he likes them, then I'll help you out with this." Looking up from the pictures, Black Feather spoke. "However, I do wish to investigate further on this mysterious...figure. Can you do that?" Black Feather wasn't very happy that they had lost their battles, but she decided to not pursue those subjects. It wasn't good to dwell on them.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:47 pm
DarkStar agreed with Western hunter on what he said.

~~~~~~~~~

Starfire sat down next to Robin and listen to what they were dicussing.

Gemini looked at her father and said, "When he awakes we'll question him for why he is here and why the attacks and sneaking in. And I have a feeling he's not a bad boy he's just lost, yes he seems lost. And just maybe I'll make him apart of my team or he can be aparts of yours. But that's if he wants to be a hero. If he chooses my team I might have a good position for him. But if he wants to go with yours you may find soemthing for him. To be anost he won't me make it as a burgler or theif if he continiues that way."

~~~~~~~~~

Fox nodded to her love and followed him to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~

When Fox and Arachnid arrived in the living room, Fox stepped in and said, "Looks whose all better."

"Huh, Foxy Girl! your all better," said Gemini as she ran up up and hugged Fox.

"Yes, I am Gemy Girl, said Fox as she hugged Gemini back. when they both let go Fox said, "Arachnid and I have an anounsment to make."

"Yes, what is it?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, what," said Gemini.

"Look Arachnid and I are getting married," said Fox as she showed them the ring.

Gemini and Starfire looke at it and Gemini said, "Whoo girl that it is nice ring. And I'm so happy for you both."

"I am too," said Starfire as she hugged them both. then let them both go.

"Nice job bro," teased Gemini with an evil smile. "And you too Foxy Girl!"

Aquarius heard all the camotion, grabbed Athena's hand and took ehr to the living room.He asked, "What's going on?"

"Our Foxy Girl is getting married," replied Gemini with a smile.

"Whoa!" said a shocked Aquarius.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:13 pm
Athena smiled and ran to Fox and hugged her. "Im soo excited for you." As she giggled with her.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm
"You do have a piont there about those two. Gemini is also important for is she wins, she'll suck up all Oracles energy and soul into ehr body and won't be able to control it. And so Trugon can have control over her body. But there is also Fox I would like to deal with well we would(meaning her, Vesta, and Black feather). Black Feather and Vetsa know Fox and want revenage on her for locking them up. and so we know about her demon side and were planning to use it," explained Corona.

"What about ehr demon side?" asked Oracle.

"Her demon side will kill anyone in ehr path meaning the innocent and her friends. But we'll be able to have control over her and at the ed we won't have to worry about her for she'll kill ehrself on that killing ranpage," said Corona.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:46 am
'Woah Foxy and Arachnid have done to much K-I-S-S-I-N-G in the tree' Spider-robin chuckled getting comfy in his chair. A nice distraction from the boy for now.

'This wonderful new my son !' Robin excalimed getting up and shaking Arachnids hand firmly his spirst heightned at the joyouse new they'd recieved.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 am
'It shall be done' Hunter bowed and left her presence and made his way back to his lab. He had a lot of vital work which needed to be done post haste.

'I know' Arachnid exclaime dunable to conjure any witty remake or phrase. He was just to stunned and happy in the bold action he'd just done.

Meanwhile back in the cell the boy suddenly jilted awake leaping up into a denfeisve postion breathing heavily. After a routniue brief ten second scane of the area he left his guard slowly. He rubbed his head feeling a bad of pain. He focused recalling events trying to piece together how he got here. It suddenly made sense he'd been fighthing the one with the four arms and then he been given assitance and he'd crashed into something.

He looked around it evident he's been taken prisoner. He tapped the glass testing its strength. His objecitve was to invesitgate of the one called 'Robin' had any knowledge on how or what he was. He'd infilatrated the house on the fact of how people tended to react to him in fear and confusement.

Especailly on that hazy day with the assortment of passers by pointing and murmuring and a fearful scream..the local law eonforcers attmepting to take him in..his face on a wanted poster becuase he saved that girl...running and running getting pointed at by mystifed and fearful strangers..until a week ago after obtaining some provions he'd seen this robin on the news and noticed thier smiliarites and names he had to find him..he been wacthing the baffling tower for days before he saw again law efocrers scooping around after a murder..he'd fled until he'd seen the display in the sky from afar and rcongsing the boy..which lead him here to know..

He snapped out his sentimentl flash back his mind ordering to formulate a paln of escape. He looked at his cell his mind idetfing the cell and it's flaws unbekown how it was possible to the boy. He moved other to the panel corresponding to the ky pad outisde his conifne. This was his way out..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:27 am
The boy clecnched his fist and bought his fist crashing into the panel creating a dent and revealing the complex amass of cicuirary behind. He clcnched his fist in pain his hand throbbing yet he knew it was necessary for his escape.

He used his pain free to tear away the pannel to show the complete view of the cirutary. He moved closer knowing from a unkown source by removing the lock mechanism wire the door would open but the alarm would be raised he had to plug wire into another source..he had five seconds to place it another power source or the alarm would go off. He finally deicded on swicthing the light control and locking mechnaism wires around. He took a deep breath and qucikyl swapped them. The door rleased a a reaurring click signaling it was open and free to use. The boy left the confines of his cell aware of any others, to his luck looked like they'd left though he still had to be aware. He went in search of his equipment. As he stepped forward he noticed a computer displaying results from a test. He moved other to the computer analsying the data. So it was true.. though the way he'd been treated proved his thoguhts and feelings on how people reacted to him. Next objecitve: Escape. Before he reutnred to his search for his equipment he copied the data onto a floppy disk.

He sweeped the room to the detail finally disocvering a safe.... . He acitvated his scanner mask confirming his theory of where the equipment was. It was a electronic with the power system at the back and a key pad on front. For somehwere unknown his mind he discovered that safe had an overide code of 9999. He taped the safe clicking open and revealing his equipemnt. He snacthed it out his equipment donning it immidenantly. He looked as his cloak. It was obivous they knew who he was so he might as well leave it but first...

He grabbed a nearby chiar smashing it into pieces he placed it in the cell covering it other with the cloak making it looked he was covered in it. It was crude but it with him extra to commit his escape. He left the room coming up to door with key pad. He simply used to his lock pick to remove the obstacle. He slipped back into the kicthen hearing the commotion of mixed voices in another room. He returned to the kicthen slipping out through the window and outisde. It was evidnet they'd made thier mind up about him. He'd only inteneded to oberve and see that was all he knew...but he decided if this Robin was something to his memory he would bring him to him. He slipped down to the ranch and into the stables the horses neighing at his arrival. A theft would be a guanrutee in the group following him. He grabbed a saddle contemplating which horse he'd take. Two where way to old another two looked at him in disgust and fear and the other (Epona) stared at him sweetly with no look of prejudice on her face.

He moved other to her grabbing bag of wheat for butrtion and a saddel he prepared the horse for riding. She was willing to be taken out and kept brushing his her face up against him. Due to his lack of understanding of affection he ignored it. Eventually she was ready he got on and gently tapped her. She slowly trotted out the other horses neighinh loudly at his theft. He suddenly pulled at the reins and tapping her again with slightly more force the horse broke into a sudden rush she began rocketing along into the woods and out of sight as the trees blocked thier path.The horses back at the stable countinued to neigh loudly and in distress hoping someone would come to thier aid and realize one of thier number had been stolen.

Scott suddenly looked at hearing the horses stessful pleas for help. 'Gemini I think thier something wrong with the horses' he excalimed slightly stating the obvious.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Leo laid down next to Fortunna and stared up at the sky silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:08 pm
"That's great news! About time you two got married." Draco said with a wide smile.

"Yes, good for you two." Raven said with a small smile.

Hearing Scott, Draco said. "I can go and check on them. Wanna come along?" He asked Scott as he stood up.

Black Feather nodded her head. "That's right. Fox imprisonened us, so we have to get revenge on her. She will pay for messing with us."

Scorpio glanced over at them. "What if that kid, Arachnid, proposes to her?"

"I'm sure he won't... And if he does, well we won't let the wedding go through. Will we?" Black Feather asked, an evil smile covering her face.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:24 pm
"Would you Gemini be my made of honor since you are my best friend?" asked Fox.

"Yes, of course and Arachnid you better be good to her. She's one of my best and I wan her to be happy. Break her heart and you be dead big brother, said Gemini. She than heard what Scott said. "What! Hm, oh no. I'm guessing that boy excaped. Some how that boy knows how to break out of things. Fox you stay here your'll still stable to go back in fight and such. and whoever want s to come may. Lets go team," said Gemini as she left the house and to the mansion.

"Man, make her made of honor and she doesn't put me out right now. Well, I guess its best for me to stay than," said Fox as she sat down in the couch.

"Hm, I'll stay as well. For a sertain reason I'm feeling a little weak," said Starfire as she seated ehrself on the couch and feels very weak right now.

~~

"Oh, great someone took Epona," said Gemini. she than placed a saddle on Apollo and took him out of his stable. "Come on boy lets fine your woman," she said. "HEYEAH!" She than rode off on Apollo and let Apollo show the way Epona went since he's good at sencing where she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 pm
"Hm, I love you Leo," said Fortunna as she muttered out and snuggled next to Leo, put one hand on his chest, and closed her eyes.

Rose looked at the two love birds and wondered why she could never find love for herself. "Huh," she sighed as she kept swimming than sat on a rock. "Only if Spider-robin new how I feeled for him but what if he doesn't feel the same for me," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm
"And she excaped when we tried to captured her. So she'll really pay for that," said Corona.

"Hm, what about that Draco boy, my goodsides boyfriend. what about him is great?" asked Oracle.

"He's a prince, part dragon,and his powers are great along with Gemini's. And if those two were to ever married they would make a strong child. but we must stop that from ever happening," said Corona.

"Ooo, and a prince. Looks like a secret he kept from her," she said.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games