Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:43 pm

"My name is Alexandra Valdeamair', and Sano-tan is my body guard" Alexis said as she got off of Sanato "No thank you, I am fine, sure enough" Sanato said as he finally got up
"I think everyone is funny, and they all act like Sano-tan"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Getting bored of what was happening Haru heads to her room and picks up a her book again and reads like she usually does before she gets back up and puts her hair up and goes to look around the rest of the mansion she hadn't yet looked around.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:20 pm

selenia turned to huh what you think im funnyslenia look at sanato kinda confused how am i funny?
selenia look shocked and confused when she said that sanato was her body garud i thought that you to are ....selenia starts laughing but she stop her self oh im sorry its just i thought you too were lovers i should have know better .... than that selenia gigles now thats funny oh im sorry its just when he 1st said his lady i thought that you were his lover but i was foolsih foregive sanato .well wed better get started selenia looks at hethrus thanks for opening the door i it was kinda rusted shut selenia said
well lets get started selenia said selenia went and started ordering the severnt around tell thme what to do and then selenia her self start pull sheet off of the the long table and the chairs and the paino selenia looked at alexis well here help me with dusting and hethrus sanato do as you will
selenia saw one of the servent almost drop a crytle bow she scream no put that down selenia told one of the other severnt to do the blows slenia looked at alexis and said its so hard to find good help these days well back in the day severt didnt ask question they did as they were told and did it right the 1st time .
selenia look at alexs do you know what i mean .
selenia looked back behind her at the gens selenia gigled as she look at hethrus and sanato you know your lucky he the best hunter we had here
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:39 pm

selenia look back once in a while at hethrus and sanato watching them odrer the severts around telling them where to this or that
selenia call for haru in her thoughts come to the ballroom we need all the help we can get we already have all the severnts helping and me and hethrus are helping and so is sanato and is friend alxis she helping me and you havent been in here before so come on in and help why cause were haveing a masquared .that why and you need to meet he been here longer than i have haru i know your reading but come down here selenia said to haru

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:39 pm

"I know, and thats why I like Sano-tan"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:44 pm

"Okay, I will get set up" Sanato said as he dissappeared to come back with a wardrobe of fancy and exquisite clothing from dresses and shoes to suits and ties

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

selenia looked at sanato kinda confused the masquared isnt ey selenia looking around see hethrus still ordering severnts around .
sanato we still clean the ballroom selenia gigles with dust all over here
selenia looks at alexis this is a side of sanato ive never seen befroe she gigles .
selenia see throu that one jet black suit and says to sanato why dont you wear that one selenia points at it dont you think so to alexis .
selenia said to alexis and sanato so what do you think of hethrus ?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:19 pm

As Sanato put down the wardrobe, hhe said "I haven't seen him in battle yet, and therefore am bias on any opinion on it" as he went in the wardrobe and pulled out a bluish-black suit with a white rose and a pink and white dress with a purple rose "The dress is for Alexis, and this is one of her many luggage"

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:37 pm

selenia looked at alexis well i have sanato thoughts what do you think of hethrus .
selenia looked back at sanato well hes very good in battle scence we had no others i had to make a team myself for when the hunter attacked and where were you selenia snaped he carried me back to the mansion while is was unconsoucs selenia look away none of that matters now anyways its over .selenia looked back at hethrus hope that he ddint hear her being rude ,selenia looked back at sanato im sorry sanato that was rude of me
selenia got up and dusted her self of i think were done here lets go and try and wash the stained glasses selenia bowed excuse me come on alexis
selenia walked by hethrus and pinched his lower back while she walked by
and looked back over her sholuder and gigled
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 pm

selenia wips the sweat and dust from her face and got up alex im going to take a brake for a bit are you fine on your own ?
selenia walks by hethrus ask as him if she wants to to take a break with her ?as she playful pinches him

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:02 pm

selenia doesnt give hethrus a chance to answer
selenia grabs hethrus but the wrist come were taking a break and plus alexis can handle that by here self its only clean the goblets and sanato can give orders for now
selenia useing her other hand keep wioing the dust from her face see i told you wed hadnt use it on a centurie that why it so dusty .
selenia go by the kitchen 1st to get a wine bottle and she drags hethrus with her out to the graden and sit down feww.... brake time selenia opens the wine bottle full of blood and drink some then offer it to hethrus here wants some selenia looks at hethrus what i wont look like this druning the masquarede all dusty and sweaty selenia pat her dress and see dust fly off it .
selenia look at hethrus so what are you going to be wear to the masquarde ?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 am

hethrus sighs "I don't know, I don't really have any fancy clothes or anything like that" Hethrus takes a small drink of blood and yawns.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:17 pm

selenia said to hethrus im sure sanato wont mind you useing one of his "many" suits and alfits im sure there a tux you could were or what ever you find that you like im going to pull out a dress i have worn in quite some time i hope i still fit it .
selenia takes a drink of blood feww....
selenia looks at hethrus so what do you think of the ballroom so far i know its close to being clean yet but you can at least see the stained glass windows now selenia points to where there are .
selenia look at hethrus in the eyes and then look away quickly
selenia smile while talking so i hope that youll have fun at the ball altho i must warn you i havent danced in over a centruie so i might be kinda rusty just warning you now she gigles .
on of the severnt came out into the garden uhm sorry to interup missters but we dont know where the ladder is to clean the chaduler
selenia looked at the severnt and said the ladder is in the hall closet next to the libray the severnt bowed and left .
selenia looked at at hethrus now where were we smiling .
selenia was about to open her mouth and start talking again when another severnt come out uhm mylady selenia sighs and turns yes what is it where do you want the the punch blow for the humans
i want it on the left side of the table so we dont get the blood for the rest of and the punch for human mixed up the severnt bow and leaves
selenia sighs it seems asthou the world is try to tell me something .
selenia look back at hethrus so .....selenia sipping her blood
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Sighing Haru sits up and closes her book before talking back to Selenia in her head 'I know I know, is a girl not allowed to read for a little while.Also you say you have servants helping you to ge everything ready so why do I need to help. And i'm on my way'. Walking out of her room she heads down to the ballroon. Once there she looks for Selenia.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:11 pm

As Alexis washed the goblets, she then went over to the servants on how to make sure to acurately align evenly
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games