Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Crystal pulled out her communicater and smiled.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Raven kept her face straight. Please don't come here... Please Changeling... Raven shook her head. "He's too quick to let you stab him with poison." The jewel on her cape started beeping. She put a hand over it.

Bloodbane smirked a bit. "So they want help when they come here. Like it will help."

~~

Cyborg smiled. "Good idea. It will be nice to see the others." His arm was beeping and he turned the beeping off. "Raven's captured by those villains and we need your help."

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Not listning to her father the first time at what he said. He than yelled louder and she. . ."Ah! What the!" yelled Gemini in a surprised voice.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Starfire nodded her head.

Iris came runing in the room saying, "What happen?"

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Trixie saw Raven's communicater beep red. "Well well at least we can kill all of them when there here. I would love to get my hands on there blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal smiled. "I would love to help you kill those pathetic villians!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:15 pm

"Gemini what are you still doing in your bathrobe. Have you been up all night and in that all night young lady," said a real stricked mother Starfire.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Raven smiled. "You won't stand a single change if everyone comes." She said. Now, Raven was more relaxed. She knew that there was no way the villains could stand a change against all the heroes.

Bloodbane smirked. "Their deaths will be easy though I think I'll make sure Nightwing suffers. A lot." The whole base was metal. Bloodbane could feel the metal and he would know exactly anyone who shouldn't be there would walk into the hideout.

~~

Nightwing picked up his old communicator. It had been a long time since he had used it. "Me, Iris, Gemini, and Starfire are so there." He grinned.

~~

"Good to hear." Cyborg said with a smile. "Looks like the whole ex-team's going. We better start searching." Cyborg said, standing.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Crystal nodded at Cyborg. "Were do you want us to check?"
~~~~~~~~~~

Fang got up. "And I think I will take care af Changeling, Trixie."

Trixie sat down on the counter. "Fine...but I want to kill someone. Who can I kill?" As she looked at Bloodbane

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 pm

"Nightwing," said Starfire.

"Yeah, what is up sir?" asked Iris.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:24 pm

"Hm, I know that look. that means trouble and a mission is begining. So what's the dealeoy?" asked Gemini.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Raven shook her head. "You won't be able to kill Changeling. He'll tear you apart for capturing me." Raven said, a light smirk on her face.

Bloodbane looked over at Trixie. "Kill whoever you want, but do not kill Starfire. Though you can hurt her."

~~

"The whole city." Cyborg said. "Me and Changeling will get the western part of the city."

~~

"Alright. I'll get north with Starfire and Iris and Gemini can take the south part of the city." Nightwing said before looking over at Gemini, Iris, and Starfire. "Raven got captured and we're going to look."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 pm

"Okay people.There may be casualties in this war.Lets make teams of two.Fang and Bloodbane,pick who you want on your team.This way even if one of us falls,there will be another villian there who has got your back."Sora said.He was wide awake and still thinking about Trixie."Fang's team needs to keep Raven with them,since Fang 'loves' her."

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Fang looked at Bloodbane. "Should we do the same teams last night?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 am

Haru walked into the cave and said,"K, me and Italius will the east."

Italius nodded and said,"Alright that settles that."

Changeling smiled and said,"Ok, everyone check in after an our if you haven't faound anything."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 am

Crystal nodded. "I am going to search were Trixie and Sora attacked. Maybe they will lead us somewere." Crystal flew out of the cave and onto the burned grass Sora lit.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games