Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 am
Wesker: Alright, everyone. Smile as wide as Nemesis, and say cheese while you're at it.

Nemesis: Oh, why'd you have to single ME out? Dammit, someone put a cap in his a**.

Chris & Barry: I got it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Wesker: Alright, everyone. Smile as wide as Nemesis, and say cheese while you're at it.

Chief Mendez: Oh come on! I thought we talked about this! You might as well have said,"Hey everyone say Mendez...!"

*Silence........*

Chief Mendez: >.< Stop yelling at me!AGAGAHAGAAAAGGGHH!

*Click*

Chief Mendez: Son-of-a-Beech!My eyes were closed!

*Silence* *Crickets stop chirping*

Cheif Mendez: He-hello...?  

The King of Misery

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Nemesis: Oh, why'd you have to single ME out? Dammit, someone put a cap in his a**.

Chris & Barry: I got it!
DANG IT! I was thinking of somehting simliar...dang it....oh wellI'll think of something.
EDIT:

Nemesis: Enough jokes about me, it's insulting. A hundred bucks bucks to the person who kills him first.
*All the good guys except Luis and Ashley brings out their guns. Krauser brings out his knife, and the merchant bring out the works.*
Wesker: Traitor.
Krauser:That's a lot of money. You only payed me thirty bucks and a new arm, and they were selling Las Plagas on ebay for five bucks.
Wesker: I've been found out...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:07 am

Dr. Marcus: No what the hell, I refuse to be in this picture. Look at the slut in front of me! My work can't just die and a new parasite just be found in the ground!

*Marcus pushes ashley*

Ashley: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Leon: Oh no!

*Ashley Is Dead*
and the letters begin changing.

*AshIM is DOX*
*TIM iAR DOX*
*TIME PARADOX*

!  

taylortenacity

karm_trebolo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 am
Ashley: *raises her hand* I'm lactose-intolerant!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm
is this guild even alive?  

taylortenacity

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out