Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm
Esole shook her head as she lowered herself to Kiae's bedroll, still trying to hold back her tears. "It was my fault this all happened," she said quietly, nearly inaudible. She shook with the effort of keeping some form of composure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Worship?" she repeated, choking on her laughter. Snickering for a minute, she calmed herself quickly. "Ah...no, no, you bet wrong this time," she promised, watching his pulse carefully. Wouldn't do to end it too quickly...

"Bah! This Order was boring anyway." Dorian said honestly. It had been a massive dissapointment. He had envisioned nameless, pointless goals of pure desecration. What he got was a march with an army. "What are you waiting for? Are you going to finish me or babble like an idiot?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:11 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Bah! This Order was boring anyway." Dorian said honestly. It had been a massive dissapointment. He had envisioned nameless, pointless goals of pure desecration. What he got was a march with an army. "What are you waiting for? Are you going to finish me or babble like an idiot?"

"No, I'm not going to kill you. Merely watch you squirm," Sielle replied sweetly, tightening them ever-so-slightly. She also wove a shield around herself, for when she released the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm
((I just realized somethin... Kiae and Esole both have someone else's coats. rofl Which jsut seems kinda funny to me... eh, it was funnier in my head...))
Cobain looked sideways at the two, then stared once agian into the fire. He was still a bit angry with Esole, but he was beginning to feel sorry for her, as well.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm
(I realized that too!)

"What's done is in the past. We have the future now," Kiae said calmly. She had said her peace, and wondered if the Green still had to say hers or was just upset.
She had taught herself not to dwell in the past for too long. It caused too many problems.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"No, I'm not going to kill you. Merely watch you squirm," Sielle replied sweetly, tightening them ever-so-slightly. She also wove a shield around herself, for when she released the man.

Dorian frowned slightly. This was starting to become painful, his chain shirt was digging into his flesh. "And if I don't squirm for you?" He asked in mock terror, smirking once again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:17 pm
"I'm sorry," Esole said slowly, but still in a low whisper. "You are right. But, if you guys wouldn't mind too much, can I still travel with you?" She hadn't expected to let that last part out, she was considering how she felt about traveling with them after all that had happened. Everyone had good reason to not like her. "I just don't know if I can go about with what I intend to without someone with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Melthin walked back into the camp with a satisfied grin on his face, having caught, disected and recorded everything on that species of owl. his eyes instantly went to Esole, a worried glance at her. "Is something wrong M'lady?" His eyes went to the other two suspiciously. One hair from her head and i will make their corpses dance in the fire. He sat next to her and stared into her eyes, trying to find the answer of why she was hurt. Something missing?...I wonder. he cleared his throat and turned his attention to the fire. "Esole Sedai....I wonder if it would be any trouble to ask of you to bond me."  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian frowned slightly. This was starting to become painful, his chain shirt was digging into his flesh. "And if I don't squirm for you?" He asked in mock terror, smirking once again.

"Oh, you already are," Sielle informed him, smiling wickedly in amusement. "I'm a master at reading people - and your face and gestures tell me all I need to know. Surprised? Thought I was a soft-headed fool?"
She laughed again, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:24 pm
Esole's eyes widened in stark amazement. "You want me to.. Bond you?" she asked, feeling dizzy. Color bloomed on her face as she remembered what had taken place not too long before.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm
Melthin nodded, feeling it was not an odd thing to ask. "Is that a problem?" He adjusted the cloak she had around her, his cloak, making it seem not too wrinkled form their little 'exercise' a few hours past.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm
"No.. no, of course not. It was just.. unexpected," she said wonderingly. She shot Kiae a questioning glance, hoping the woman wouldn't frown upon what was going on. "If you're certain..."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 pm
Kiae kept her thoughts to herself, but wrapped Cobain's coat around herself. She didn't trust the man as far as she could throw him, which wasn't far to begin with. She wouldn't raise a word, however, and merely watched the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm
"Redemption." The word came off Anthenor lips slowly. It would appear he directed it at Esole. "A lovely thing, isn't Esole Sedai?" Anthenor smirked to himself and then went back to starring at the fire.  

Anthenor Grimoire

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 pm
"I am." His eye again looked hungry as they stared at her, a faint smile at the corner of his mouth making itself visible. Perhaps I should train her in the great game the next we speak. "Anytime you wish to, I will be waiting here."

((she can know his real name through the bond im assuming))  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games