Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:15 pm
Kiyoshi, now changed, opened his door. As he turned down the hallway for the stairs, he saw Akuro, staring shocked into the bathroom.
"Kuro..?" Kiyoshi asked.
"What're you.." Kiyoshi was cut off by Yuka screaming, "KURO!" then bathroom door slamming shut.
"Oh my gosh." Kiyoshi breathed.
"Yuka was in there.. s**t, Kuro." Kiyoshi stifled a laugh.
Jeez.. that's embarassing.. for the both of them.. Kiyoshi thought brushing past him, to head down stairs into the living room.
---

Yuka's face was flushed red. Luckily being a vampire made it fade quite quickly.
"Kuro... if you're still there.. could you get me a towel...?" Yuka asked, sounding embarassed.
A sixteen year old just saw me naked.. Oh gawd. But then.. he is quite cute.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:47 pm
Akuro stood, still frozen at the door.
"Uhm...Alright. Okay. Sure! Yeah.." He said, laughing and walking to the closet. He grbbed a dark red towel and threw it inside the bathroom.
Quickly walking down the stairs, his face was red, though he was a vampire, the color stuck.
"Hey Kiyoshi, Aoi." He muttered, sitting next to Tatsuya on the couch.
"So your putting the moves on my girl?" He asked, rather serious. Akuro's face was masked over with horror.
"Uh, uhm, Heh. Well uh." He started to say.
"No worries." Tatsuya cut him off, laughing. Akuro grimaced.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm
"Thank you..." Yuka murmured as he cracked open the door, and threw a towel in for her. She grabbed it, and dried herlself off with it, then wrapped herself in it and headed to her room to change.
--

Kiyoshi nodded to Akuro as he came into the room. He'd softly muttered a 'Hey..' back in response. Akuro took a seat beside Tatsuya. Kiyoshi held back a laugh.
"So your putting the moves on my girl?" He asked, rather serious. Akuro's face was masked over with horror.
"Uh, uhm, Heh. Well uh." He started to say.
"No worries." Tatsuya cut him off, laughing. Akuro grimaced.
Kiyoshi had let himself laugh as soon as Tatsuya had begun.
Poor Kuro.. Kiyoshi thought, chuckling.

Yuka came down stairs a few minutes later. She was wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt, with a short, grey over the top of it that ended hallway down her thigh. For the fact is was cold outside, She wore dark grey leggings and thenb over it, purple leg warmers. Her thick white winter jacket was added to her mix of clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:48 pm
Akuro looked at Yuka and blushed, but only momentarily. He got to work on lacing his boots up again. He shrugged on his thick, dark grey army jacket and stood up, heading for the door.
Aoi stood and held out her hand for Kiyoshi. Tatsuya took notice, a strange mixture if confusion and jealously washed over his face, but he dismissed it casually, though his mind was raging. He walked to Yuka and slid his arm around her waist.
"You were good today." He murmured in her ear. Then glanced at Aoi. She didn't seem to take notice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:50 am
Yuka laughed softly.
"Hah. Yeah.. Thanks." She said, and kissed his cheek.
Did he even care that Akuro had just seen her, fully naked? Yuka guessed not since he hadn't said anything about it directly to her.
"Well.. we should go." Yuka said, smiling.
--
Kiyoshi took Aoi's outstretched hand and interlaced it with his own.
Glancing to Tatsuya, Kiyoshi noticed his expression. It flashed away in a second, but it'd been long enough.
Was Tatsuya jealous of them together? More than likely.
Smiling, Kiyoshi and Aoi walked outside, to Akuro, Yuka and Tatsuya just behind them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 am
[[Harro. I am back. :3 ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am
[[ABBEH! YOU'S ALIVE? O___O!
I missed you. D:
But I'm glad you're back. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 am
[[I FEEL SOOOO SPECIAL. I ACTUALLY WOKE UP THIS MORNING. :O]]

Tatsuya looked at Kiyoshi, he suddenly got what he had seen. <********." He muttered under his breath, walking to the door, everyone was out so he shut and locked the door.
"So we're going to the mall..." He coughed. "Aoi knows where it is, so..." He said, feeling rather strange.
"Okay...I guess I'll lead then." He heard from Aoi. He nodded, then turned to Yuka, taking her hand, they followed behind Aoi and Kiyoshi.
Akuro walked beside Tatsuya.

"Kiyoshi!" Aoi yelled, running to catch up with him again, for she had been lacing up her boot, which had gotten undone. Once she got there, she grabbed ahold of his hand.
"So there's this thing we used to do as kids in the shelters, it was a game called 'I Spy'" She said. "It's where you say, 'I spy with my little eye...Something...Blue!' And you pick out an object that's blue. I have to then, find that object. Do you know how to play?" She asked, walking by him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 pm
Kiyoshi laughed at Aoi's enthusiasm.
"Yes, I've heard of the game and know how to play it. Not to sound like a downer but.. I hate that game... I played it back at my shelter.. and one of the older boys said 'I spy something red'. We guessed for a minute and he time after time repeated no. So he turned to me and punched me in the nose. 'It was Kiyoshi's blood'. I got in trouble for getting blood on the floor." Kiyoshi said, feeling suddenly tired.
He looked down at their feet while they walked, wondering how far away the mall was.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Kiyoshi's story kind of dampened the mood.
"Oh", was all Aoi could mutter.
"Well we're almost there! And they have an Ice Rink there. Have you ever tried ice skating?" She asked, trying to lighten his mood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:09 pm
Kiyoshi realized his story had left a dampened mood.
"I've heard of ice skating.. but I've never been able to try it. Why don't you teach me, Aoi?" Kiyoshi asked, the mall now in sight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Tastuya squeezed Yuka's hand ever so slightly.
"See? We're almost there." He said, noting Kuro's sad mood.
"Hey Akuro, would you like anyting?" He asked. Akuro just shrugged.
Tatsuya sighed.

Aoi smiled, happy once again.
"Alright, sounds good." She said, as they kept walking. Eventually they got to the mall, stepping inside.
It was warm, the hum of heaters under a buzz of conversation. The ice rink was visible from the doors, located in the center.
Various groups of people and stores were found.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 pm
Kiyoshi looked around, at first noting all the people, and stores, the ice rink.. then what he really seemed to notice was all the girls. They were all swarmed together. He tried not to stare at them, but alot of them were already looking at him.
Oh jeez.. Kiyoshi thought, looking away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 pm
Aoi spotted a purse. It was a purple hand bag and had various Domo characters on it.
"Kiyoshi!" She said, running towards the shop. A bustle of girls walked past and they got seperated, but Aoi could care less at the moment. She just HAD to get that purse.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 pm
Kiyoshi was slightly started as Aoi screamed his name, only to run off in the direction of a store. It seemed to be the kind of store Aoi would like, not him.
A group of girls walked by, a few of them smiling at Kiyoshi. None of them he noticed.
One of them looked like they might say something to him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games