Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 pm
(( got it, thanks again. oh, and sorry guys, i have school tomorrow, i'm going to bed, talk to you some other time kay? oh, and i sent you both friend requests, please oblige.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 pm
((I can't believe you did that. Lol. When you take break dance lessons? Lol. Good times, Good times.))

Dev's earth clone jumped in the air and came down on a drop kick. Dev and his clone did a slide kick going under his legs.

((OMG! I did it! The electric slide! Lol.))

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Kogai used his momentum to drill into the ground at high speeds, come out behind Dev and his clones and kill them all forever. ((I'm just playin.)) Kogai was hit at all sides and was knocked out.
((I g2g for now. I'll be on tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:23 pm
((I was like... noob for a second. Lol.))

Dev's eyes opened wide and he looked around to see if anyone saw him knock out Kogai. Dev began to slowly walk away and he sat down on the other side of the shop.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:53 am
Rag finds a nearby stick and starts poking Kogai's body with it
"what happened?" he asked anyone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 am
Sengetsu stood up walkng out of the shelter shakng his head."genin and academy students..." he says mumbling to himself walking towards the gates.  

xLytez

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 am
Phi drag his body to the weapon shop basement. "He going to be ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 am
"So when this potential war stops we'll be able to go about our daily lives." Toshiro said as he still sat on the ground...not moving from the spot he has been in for a few days. ((Its Strange the weapon shop went from 2 pages to almost 40 in about a week. And you remember that uchiha saske kun guy yea he went off and started his own guild.))  

Damnation_Bringer

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 pm
((Lol he did?))
Rag walks up to toshiro
"This is annoying instead of hiding we should be outside helping people! Also wont we have to clean and repair after the war too? so it should take some time before our normal lives start again..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:35 pm
((Yea and only one person is in it. If you count him))
"Yea but we kinda have to listen to their orders you know they kinda are our superiors."  

Damnation_Bringer

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:55 pm
{{He seemed alittle..... how you say n00bish.... He didn't know what OCC was.... That is bad....}}
Rae watched the "fight" the two were having. He had a powerful kekkei genkai but no training. He felt useless. If he ever needed to help in a battle or even fight someone for his life, he would die for sure. He needed to find out his team members and then his sensei, and then train with someone with the same kekkei genkai. He didn't think he had a chance.
{{Can someone tell me someone in the village that knows Hyouton jutsu??}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm
((I think Mist but I'm not sure oh and not that sasuke there was another more n00bish sasuke from before....It was scary.))  

Damnation_Bringer

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:03 pm
{{What about this village? If no one has it then I am in trouble cause I can't leave til I am Chunnin, and I am AS.... I amm hopeless.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:07 pm
((you should ask the hokage))
Rag trys scaring Rae again
"BOOOOO!!!!" he yells jumping out in front of him  

Requiem of Remorse

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:07 pm
((Well maybe when this whole war thing is over you can ask the Hokage for a training vacation.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games