Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Viataf thought to herself 'I wonder who that is?'
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 pm

a clone of Susumu appears in her office, She is still a little worn out from recent activities of getting back in shape and loosing that extra weight she put on. Instead of letting the mass amount of people into her office she opens the door and walks out. "Who wish's for a private meeting? and who doesn't care if other people are listening to their conversations?" She says in a soft tone seeing that there is about 5 to 6 people waiting outside her office.

Eris5

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Chuin Chao walked in quietly, looking to his left and right several times. Chuin was smart in remembering not to look into the Raikage's eyes, for the thought of he may be disrespecting him. "Hello honorable ninja. I am a Genin from the Village Of The Sand. I come in need of training and enlightenment of my family's history. I realize that I am an outsider, and promise not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. I am a mere Genin looking for a good trainer."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 pm

((You are a good Role player. Literate too. I give you a
10+/10))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Bankotsu shifted the bamboo hat on his head to the left a bit letting it's bells ring a few times, I guess i'll wait last. Bankotsu stared at all of the visitors and he thought to himself, And they don't even shake at the sight of a me. Must not be killing enough people.

((Eh? 9/10. xD))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

((10/10))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:54 pm

(8/10, but I'm in honors english. You stated you were a Genin twice. Restating an idea twice is a big no go. Thats like saying the same sentence twice.)

"I would just like to show you a new Genin of our village. I would also like to do some training with you. I wish to further my medical ninjutsu knowledge. Would that be okay?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Raziel sontered into the room looking for the Kage.
"Hey the one guy, wheres the Kage???"

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Hearing no answer from the group, Raziel slowly backed away from the mass standing in the office and made his way down to the border.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Bankotsu left the group from the long wait, but anywho one of his worms has contacted his little friend from long ago. Bankotsu will get the alliance later, but now it was time to let his brother out of his body. Bankotsu left the building shortly after towards the border.

Ducttape_Bandit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

"ya sure kas, I will train with you later. and wheres this new gennin you are so eager to introduce me to?" Susumu looks around the room and walks back into her office.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 pm

futashi appeared at the door and just nock on it. he then waited.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Lenon appeared in a burst of lightning.

"What are you doing here? You are an assassin now.
I don't welcome you here."

His tone was cold.

((Now that you are not a part of this village, you need to
do the entrance application thing or get attacked. ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:01 pm

"Im right here lady Raikage." She said tryin not to speak out of term.

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:31 pm

( i was just going to tell suusmu that i am with the assassins and leave after that. im not here to assassinate anyone.)

futashi looks at lenon and smirk. his assassin's robe was hiding his face so that no one would tell who he was. "well well. nice to see you as well. im just here to say hi, introduce my self to her, and then leave." he said, in a nice tone.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games