Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm
"You say that but your sudden change in expression says otherwise..." Asako said sceptically to his feinted obliviousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 am
"Does it?" He replied, facing forward as to avoid eye contact with her. Mello dismissed her observations, she need not know how much of a distraction she really was. Her concern was rather comforting, anyways.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 pm
She picked up on how he didn't want to talk about it. Of course, if he didn't want to talk, she wouldn't make him say anything. "If you don't wanna admit it, then you don't have to..." Asako sighed before looking around."Oh! Uhm... By the way... Mello, I was wondering... How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 pm
He stopped walking to look back at her like that was the most random question in the whole world. "Why do you ask?" He replied, wondering what would make her bring up such a strange and rather unexpected topic. "Does it matter?" Mello looked her up and down, trying to gauge her own age.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm
"Mm... I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm just curious... I'll tell you my age too, of course, if you want to know." It did somewhat matter to her, since she had such feelings for him, so she wanted to know just how old he was... for her own sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 pm
He blinked, telling her wouldn't hurt. He hoped. "Alright, well, when you put it that way." Mello started walking against before he answer her. "Nineteen." He looked back at her, a little naive as to why she would want such information.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 pm
She coughed. "N-nineteen?" She felt like a *****... She was an entire four years older than him... Then again the way she was raised was to see anyone younger then twenty as under aged, so in those terms she really was a ***** style="color: violet"> Risky knew this about Asako so she was almost as surprised as she was, but also more upset. "Asako! Something's not right about this..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 pm
He raised an eyebrow, not sure if that cough was directed as some sort of insult of merely a gesture of surprise. Either way, he noticed she stuttered. "Hm, something the matter?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 pm
"W-well... uhm... Just so you know... I'm twenty-four...." she said quietly. "And, uhm... I... I don't know how it is here... but my parents raised me thinking that... well... let's just say that you're under aged by those standards..." She was blushing slightly, still feeling like a *****>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 pm
He didn't exactly looked shocked to learn her age. "Well, I did assume that you were around that age, so It's no big deal." Honestly, there were a few things he already knew about her. Little things he'd have to know in order to have successfully brought her here like this, or, er kidnapped for lack of a better word. Mello noticed she seemed insecure about their age difference. "I guess they're right, but you can think whatever you want."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm
It didn't seem to bother him at all, so that made her feel a little better. And he was right that she was free to think what she wanted. She sighed a bit in relief, because it did put her mind somewhat at ease, though not entirely. "Y-you're right... okay..." She nodded. "Ah, so, uhm... Heh, what kind of clothes did you get me...?" She asked with a small smile. She wanted to see what Mello thought her stlye was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 pm
He rubbed his neck, trying to recall what he had purchased hours earlier. "I'm not too in tune with womens style so you have to forgive me. I kind of guessed." Mello refrained from choosing by personal taste and preference, that might be a bit to strange for the girl. "I bought you a something similar to what you are already wearing, but I figured you might get to hot dressed heavily so I bought summer clothes as well.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 pm
"Ah, really? Well I can't wait to see what you got for me!" Asako smiled. She was wondering about the summer clothes, but she would wait until she got back to see them. She looked down at the box with the heart chocolates in it and blushed slightly again. "W-well I'm glad you like what I gave you..."

Risky wondered what kind of clothes Mello got for Asako and depending on what it was she could definitely find some way to make him trip or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm
"I guess we can think of it as a gift exchange." He commented, "I didn't think you'd do something like this for me." Mello smiled back at her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm
"Gift exchange... right..." She nodded, still red. "Eh...? W-well... I didn't expect you to get me things either..." The chocolate and others exchange vaguely made her think of Valentine's Day and White Day. She wondered if anything he got for her was white. She laughed a bit at the thought.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff