Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Kazuhiko walked into the Park and saw Phi. "Hello Sensai so what is the new jutsu?" He asked as he ran in place in front of Phi.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 pm
"Hey Kazuhiko!" Phi looks at him. "Now I need to teach you a justu. Do you know the move Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique?"  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm
"Not yet sir" Kazuhiko said as he jumped up and down repeatadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 pm
"Good, now I have review your justu and I made a plan for you. A plan that you can use in your fighting. It really easy. But I nee you to learn the ember clone justu."  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 pm
(dont have time so Im just going to tell you what to do)

"Ok so I want to learn the ember clone justu and then I want you to play out this plan. Make 4 ember clone then make the clone cover you. While there covering you, do Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill. Then underground do Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique and attack this tree." Phi drops a bucket of water. "use this to take out the fire. And our mission is going to be in two days."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 pm
HURRY UP!!!!!!!! scream we dont have all week  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm
(( Hang on I have been in a big problem at school! Geez ))
Kazuhiko nodded and completed the needed handsigns and yelling "Ember clone Jutsu!" As he finished the jutsu four clones appeared and after a few seconds of confused looks they all piled onto him. As they got onto him Kazuhiko finished the needed handsigns and yelled "Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Jutsu!" as he sunk into the ground under the clones. As he recharged his chakra quickly he aimed his head at the tree and, after finishing needed handsigns and yelled "Fire Release: Flame spread jutsu!" and struck the tree lighting iot on. Rising up he grabbed the bucket of water and tossed the water onto the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm
"Good job. Now you need to run to the safehaven in the fire country now. " Phi poofs.  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm
"Uh okay?" Kazuhiko said as he crouched down and took off towards the safehaven in the Fire Country. "Hey maybe I can find more scrolls." He asked as he left the park.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 pm
She slowly wakls into the intricate park. "this place is ....diffrent." She begins to walk over to her regular spot.... the swings... SHe sat on the swing and slightly pushed herself while looking around... trying to figure out what it was that was diffremt  

kikiomoru

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm
Syoshi runs up to a swing set as a big smile appeared on her face. She jumped towards it and landed on the swing on her belly and giggled as she pretends to fly; spreading her arms open. Her eye closed as the wind blew through her long, blonde hair.
This so makes up for being alone..
The era around her smelt of flowers and she loved this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Teddy appeared in a tree not to far from the girl and was watching the her and wondered what a strange little girl. It was a wierd day, Teddy was wearing his Oinin cloak and Anbu mask, on his finger was his flashing purple light assassins ring. "Strange one" he said in a low vioce.  

teddy_byakuga

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm
The swing stopped as Syoshi placed her feet down; the sand burying her toes some.uh..hm?
She opened her eyes with her mouth open some while looking around. Her eyes looked up and down, but she hadn't seen anyone. She spoke out quietly to herself.
Am I..losing it? I swear I could have heard someone
She sighed and lifted herself up so she could fall onto her knee's in the sand. There was nothing more to do then to play in it. She scooped up some of the sand and let it fall out between her fingers; Syoshi repeated a few times as she watched it fall into a pile that grew.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games