Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 am
'It's ok, just show us, we just wish to help. Come on please no ones going to be mad we just want to help you out' Toby said deliactely trying to difuse the danger of the situtation. Obivously she was manfiesting some kind of power and was sturggling to control it. They needed to clam the situation before it became delicately to late.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 pm
((she just showed you.))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 am
(I sligthly knew that, I was just trying to calm her down)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 pm
(Ok....and I have to say this but im listenign to killing in the name of by Rage Against The Machine..........they swear ALOT!)  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:06 pm
Azar looked at her burning hand. He had seen fire powers before, but it was still pretty interesting to witness it in someone who appeared so innocent. Looks can be decieving. After all, you don't look that scary on the outside. It's what's inside that matters and I happen to be inside of you. The demonic voice almost made Azar's face curl up into a scowl, but he refrained from doing so. If he had, it could've made Min think that he was scowling at her. "It's okay. Like I said, I've seen a lot. Burning body parts, no problem." He said with a light shrug. "Can you control it?" He wasn't sure how much she understood, but hopefully she would get the gist of what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Maya held a fruit in her hand. She headed back toward the school and headed for her dorm. She didn't pass a single person. She woundered what was going on. But first her homework. She looked at the giant stacked. She let out a sigh as she forgot her book and calculator in class. "Great..." She summoned herself infont of Metara's classroom. She quickly gripped her hand around the door but it was locked. She rolled her eyes and headed for the teachers lounge. She looked through the windows to see keys on a small table. Metara was on the otherside facing the opposite direction. She smirked and quickly opened the door but was silent. She grabbed the keys but a small jingle happened.

Emerald was staring out passed everyone not even a blink happened. She was looking at a girl only she could see. She didn't notice anything else around her. It felt like a dream, a mystic dream. She slowly walked toward the girl. She was her age. "Are you here to help?" The small girl ask. "Follow the blood..." And that's exactly what Emerald did. The blood she knew of course was not really there. But she was in a trance. It ended up toward a dark hallway on the 13th floor. She headed down and used her power to unlock the steel door. When it opened it smelled horrible. There was dead bodies everywere in the room. She let out a gasp. The dead spirits flew at her attacking her. She squirmed in pain and let out a few shrieks. But how could anyone help her. She had the power of the dead.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 pm
"Uhhhhhh.....I no stop dang chay......" she said and thought 'I wonder Iff they know what that means?' she said and bit her lip. The fire was getting bigger in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:12 am
'We need to extinguish the flames, Azar can your powers take care of it ?' Toby muttured hastily to him, he was adamant to activate his suit with everyone around and effectively blow his cover. The girl seemed to becoming more agiated causing the flames to become more fercious and stronger. If it got any worse civians would be among the causlties.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 pm
"Uh......." she said looking at her hand hastily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:23 pm
Voila cocked her head. "Hey, where ya goin?" She called to Emerald. It appeared that Emerald couldn't hear her, or was completely ignoring her. Voila opted that it was the first option. Following Emerald, she wrinkled her nose as the stench of decay hit her. "Woah, didn't know classes could get this boring," muttered Voila, one hand raised to protect her nose. "What's wrong?" She gasped, unable to see whatever was causing pain to her friend. "Emerald, what's wrong?"

Azar nodded his head. "Yeah." Energy surrounded his hands, forming into a flying squirrel made completely of dark energy. The small creature jumped on Azar's command and wrapped itself around Min's hand. This stifled the flames and deprived them of their oxygen source. While the energy being didn't burn, Azar had to concentrate on it and give more energy up to it so it wouldn't dissolve.

Metara turned her head at the small sound of keys clinking together. "Who's there?" Metara asked, her eyes narrowed. She wasn't scared and she wasn't going to use her powers especially since this was only going to be some pesky kid. Maybe she should kill the kid for the intrusion. "Oh Maya, what are you doing here? With my keys?" Metara asked dangerously, taking a few steps towards the girl.  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:56 pm
Min shivered a bit at hte fealling of it but she stayed still for the long run. SHe let Azar do what ever he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Maya took a step back her grip still around the keys. She raised an eyebrow and woundered if Metara really did have powers. She guess she would just have to find out. "Me? I just wanted to use your keys to unlock your classroom. Can I use them?" Without her answer she smiled and gripped her hand tighter. "Thanks." She said with a slight smirk and ran down the hallway and headed toward her classroom.

Emerald struggled and noticed all them vanished as Voila came. She breathed heavily and got up weakly. She glanced at Viola. "Thanks...but I think I found something." She placed her hand on the wall. And turned on the lights. She let out a gasp as some kids bodies were packed in clear boxes. "Azar!!!! Toby!!!!" She screamed hopefully they heard her.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 am
Toby breifly scanned the area with his sharp eyes to see if any lookers had by chance seen them, it seemed close but it had been a close shave for all included, and it seemed they weren't the only ones with powers or special skills, everyone had yet again had become over complicated once again, it was simply time to get this mission done and dusted before any over complications popped up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:37 pm
SHe bit her lip in anticipation. When the flames were fannaly out she made a 'I wanna take my hand a away now' motion.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 pm
The small creature Azar had created disappeared. "There. All better." He wore a grin. His head shot up as his heightened animal hearing heard Emerald's voice. He glanced at Toby, muttering, "Emerald wants us to come to her. I don't know why or what she found, but she sounds distressed."

Voila gasped. She had always heard about the missing kids and the presumed murders of those kids. So far no suspects. But seeing the kids' bodies was huge. "Woah." Her voice was light and for once she had nothing more to say.

Metara snarled and ran after Maya. "Come back here." Before I hurt you was what Metara wanted to say, but she kept her mouth firmly shut. No reasons in displaying her powers just because of some loser kid. Then again, she could always kill Maya and hide the body. Metara increased her speed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff