Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm
(( rofl ))
"This was forced, Kiae. He wouldn't do this to himself. It's a horrible thing, I've done it before." He said curtly, shaking back the memory. "On accident, of course, but that part of my life's over now." He said, mainly to himself as he unstopped the vial. He shook it, opened Karem's mouth and rubbed the cork underneath his tounge. "Step back, this isn't pretty." He said, watching Karem jerk violently, lean over and begin to vomit harshly.
He waited a bit for Karem to steady himself, before cutting the man's bonds.
"Th- thank you." Karem said shakily, standing.

((I'mma post Karem in red, just so ya know.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:19 pm
Kiae pursed her lips, keeping her thoughts on the subject to herself, and crossed her arms beneath her breasts as she waited for the man to recover.
"Nice to see you again, Karem," she said pleasently, with a sweet smile on her lips.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm
"Have we met?" Karem asked unsteadily, peering at Kiae through bloodshot eyes.

"This is my Kiae, man." Cobain said helpfully, clapping him on the arm. "You're in a bit of trouble, I'm afraid."

"Er- Oh, yeah. Kiae." Karem said, suddenly throwing off the aftereffects of his forced overdose and becoming rather nervous. "Hullo, Kiae," he said brightly, extending a hand before realizing he had used it to wipe away blood and vomit. "Er- Damn right I'm in trouble, I've been attacked." He went on, changing the subject. "One of the fellows I supplied- I always supposed he danced with the Dark One, wasn't really too sure 'till now- said I knew too much, asked me about you. Didn't tell him nothin', no. Not a damn thing." He said stubbornly.

"That's good, man." Cobain said, nodding. "Do you remember who they were?" He asked, glancing at Kiae to see if she had any questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm
Kiae opened her lips to make a remark about the quality of a man who knew someone worked with the Dark One and still had dealings with him, but shut them after a second.
"What did he ask?" she demanded after a minute. "Exact wording would be nice, if you're sober enough to remember any of it."
She tapped her foot - not so much at the men, just impatient that the darkfriend was farther away from her now, escaped again.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm
"Er- gimme a minute." Karem asked, scratching at his chin. "I think it went somethin' like 'We know you've talked with Cobain recently. He's known to associate with that Yellow we're looking for.' Me, I figured I missed somethin', asked him a yellow what, only he didn't take kindly to that at all. 'The Dark Lord doesn't appreciate those who keep information from him', he says, and ties me to this chair. He tells me he'll kill me, torture me, if I don't tell him 'everything you know about Kiae Abenu and her companions'."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm
Kiae looked a bit impressed, as well as startled, by the man's memory, but swiftly hid it. Glancing at Cobain, she frowned openly.
"They were asking about me? They knew my last name?" she asked in disbelief. She had gone by Sedai for a long time, and had hid her last name from practically everyone. She didn't have to ask if Karem had said anything - whatever had come out of his mouth would have been far from coherent. That fact didn't allay her fears, though.
"Did you say anything?" she asked, not insulting the man for once.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm
"Didn't I just tell you that I didn't?" Karem asked sardonically. "I didn't stutter, did I?"

"Be nice." Cobain said, trying to hold back a chuckle. "Poor Karem." He thought, giggling in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
"With your forced high, it's possible words escaped your mouth by mistake," Kiae replied, heavy on the sarcasm. "I wasn't saying you did it on purpose."
Shooting a glare at Cobain, she tried to figure out who he was telling to be nice. His Bond wasn't helping any at the moment.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:19 pm
Color Me Fubar
"With your forced high, it's possible words escaped your mouth by mistake," Kiae replied, heavy on the sarcasm. "I wasn't saying you did it on purpose."
Shooting a glare at Cobain, she tried to figure out who he was telling to be nice. His Bond wasn't helping any at the moment.

((*Has hit the quote button on accident* Whoops. sweatdrop Ah well.))
Cobain decided he had better head this off, but really was chuckling at the lot of it.

Karem shook his head. "They did that to me because I wouldn't talk." He explained. "Not to loosen my tounge."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm
(No prob.)

"You still could have," Kiae began, and then shook her head. "Never mind. Stubborn mule, I'm trying to be nice."
Muttering something very unnice under her breath, she turned to Cobain. "If you keep laughing, I'm breaking the Bond," she threatened.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm
((I'mma just roll with this.))
"I'm sorry, Kiae. I just can't help it." Cobain managed, his eyes twinkling with supressed mirth. "You're so little, but you're just a little prophetess of doom when you're angry about something."

Karem grinned and opened his mouth to add something. There was a "thwung" sort of sound, and he instead said "hurk... uhr."

"Karem, what are you-" Cobain started, then gaped when he saw the arrowhead sticking out of Karem's chest. His gaze snapped to the back of the room, where he saw the bowman notching another arrow. Swearing violently, he kicked the nearest leg off of Karem's table and caught the far end as it sagged, flipping it up in front of Kiae and himself to hear a "tchunk" of an arrow in the tabletop. He heard Trolloc's hoofbeats and footsteps and swore again, glancing at Kiae as if to ask her if she was ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:56 pm
(I think it's funny.)

Kiae glanced back at him, already forming a weave for the bowman. Tightening her jaw, her face was grim as the man was ripped to shreds by Blades of Air.
"It's not my fault I'm little," she replied shortly, her eyes widening slightly as she heard the Trollocs. Forming a shield around them, she began to take in as much of saidar as she could hold.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:03 pm
"The best things I ever got out of life were little, I didn't say it was a bad thing." Cobain replied, dashing out with his bardiche and catching one Trolloc by surprise, jabbing the blunted blade into its throat. "And I love the way you're small, it's cute." He continued brightly, raising his bardiche up in both hands and bringing it smashing down onto the Trolloc's face. He parried a blow of another and lashed out, throwing it off-balance. He pulled a knife from his coat and buried it in the second Trolloc's head in one fluid motion.
((I love the way they're just chatting as they lay waste to their enemies. Makes me chuckle.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 pm
(I know! Have you seen my Prozac kitty sig pic yet? I thought of you.)

"I'm not cute," she insisted, a blast of fire incinerating a Trolloc who dared to come too close to her. She had never given back Esole's an'greal, and thanked the Creator for it.
"And I suppose you think little, intoxicating herbs are cute too," she added, her gown swirling around her as she whirled around to blast another Trolloc back with Air, then weaving some more to bring the beast's heart to a stop.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games