Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am
Reaper murmured, "As you wish." He teleported up above the stadium and began channeling dark energy out of his hand. He moved his hand in a circle, watching emotionlessly as the energy waves decimated the bleachers. Soon enough, the stadium was a bunch of eradicated ruins. Reaper teleported down to the ground beside Shade, awaiting orders. This had been a simple test, but it still had used a lot of energy. To replenish that lost energy, Reaper would have to kill something. Or ask his true master to give him more energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 am
The familar mehical roar of the Batmobile rung through Robin's ears, usually it would send a rush of excitement through him but now it told him something was horribly wrong and had just jumped to the top of his problem list. It solved his first problem of where the wayward Jason had been but now he'd caused a problem which could have catastophic results for everyone. 'Back to the Batocmputer now !' he barked charging to the platoform.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:02 am
'...Good...let's return now, you've shown me your worth, now we must lay out our plans for tonight so we are ready' Shade grunted brain felt like sledge hammer was banging out a tune designed to turn anyone comepletely mad. He needed to rest briefly before he moved any further with his operations, yet he couldn't understand why, it just seemed his body had been programmed into him somehow, but....from where ?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm
The roar of the engine filled Beast Boy with excitement. His head turned rapidly, looking for the Batmobile that had started up. Before he could locate its position, Robin ordered them to go. Beast Boy groaned, "But we just got here..." Knowing it was no use to argue, Beast Boy followed Robin.

Reaper acknowledged Shade's praise with a simple nod. "Yes, I'd like to know more about these plans you have. Shall I teleport us to the headquarters, so you can guage my skill in that? Or are we going somewhere new?"  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:07 am
Robin arrived at the computer and began to tap frantically the clacking of the keys echeoed through the cave as it tired to met the deafening roar of the batmobiles engines, the screen popped a digital tenditon of Gotham in grids, a small red blip represnted the Batmoblie, after some precise tapping Robin found the blip was holding a second one within it, one which had no registering just a Bat pointer, from what he could tell it was going to stop at Police headquaters. Why would he go thier ?, considering if this was Jason of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 am
'Yes let's return, a require a while to re-coperate ?' Shade shook his head, why had he said re-coperate ?, he meant to say to plan but now if he went back on what he said he'd look weak and Reaper may realise something was wrong, it would have to do, though now he was becoming worried, which was yet again new for him. What was happening to him ?, he couldn't lose it so close to the sucessful completion of the plan.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Starfire than flew back with Robin and Beast Boy. But who started am engine? Oh, well. So she followed them both back to the computers. She had no idea waht was going on.

Sparrow Girl listened for the engine. She wanted to find it so she could probably follow it outside of the cave. But she heard her father give orders and she went back up with the others. She was this close to getting out of the cave if she just followed the vechile that made that engine sound. but if she did it would be obviouse to the others on where she probably took off to. So she just followed the others back to the computers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 am
Robin glanced up at the others unhappy with what he was about to say, it was policy not the leave the cave in the day unless tier was good reason. 'We need to follow that signal, stick together and follow me, no one flies ahead, understand ?' he stated sternly. It was deffinately not the time for the group to start aruging or parting ways, not with the current msytery in front of them.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 pm
Sparrow Girl looked to her father and listen to his orders. In her mind she wanted to leave but she stayed. She than agreed to what her father said, "Don't worry father I won't depart." 'Not yet at least,' she thought inside her mind.

Starfire nodded and listen. "Sure," she said with a calm voice. Even though Robin was her leader pretty much anymore, she stayed and followed orders. I'm guessing you can say to her he's only leader for now but when they all depart from him, he won't be anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 am
'Ok let's move !' Robin snapped, it felt wrong not to say Titans Go ! but since he was no longer leader of the group it wasn't fair, this would be one of the last things he'd ask of the group before he offically announced he was leaving the group, he jumped off the platform down to his R-cycle he quickly helemted up and started his cycle, it's poweful engine expelled the roar of the Batmobile, he began to reave his engine as he preapred to race off, he reaved one more time and went racing through the exit tunnel not hesitating for the others as time was sort if Jason was running amoke dangerously.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:36 am
Beast Boy sighed and grumbled, "Why am I always stuck running?" Nonetheless, he quickly transformed into a pronghorn antelope and ran after Robin's R-cycle. There was no telling how long they would have to go, so the beast was perfect as it could run fast for long distances while cheetahs could only run fast for short distances. Despite the fragmentation of the team, Robin was still the leader, official or not.

Reaper was curious by the word choice, but he wisely kept it to himself. "Very well." He would play the subordinate right now until it ceased to benefit him. Was Shade not as strong as he first seemed? Reaper wondered. If so, then maybe he would kill him once this was done.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Sparrow Girl followed her father in her huge wolf form with sparrow wings. She than flew beside Beast Boy and asked, "Need a ride?" "Just hop on and I will," she told Beast Boy.

Starfire flew after them and then caught up to Robin. she flew by his side but didn't look at him at all. All she did was checked up on Sparrow Girl and Beast Boy, to see if their catching up. And then she looked straight ahead and flew beside Robin, following him, and not even looking at him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:09 am
Robin noticed how Starfire avoided him looking forward and only making glances at the rest of the group, clearly his annoucements from last night had hit her hard, he wished he could have done with more subtly and under better circumstances, thought life was never fair, like in the instance of Jason doing something foolish and something which made no sense. He just hoped they caught up with him in time.

The Batmobile whizzed around the corner it's engine leaving a blue streak behind them, inside the it rumbled as Jason knew their was little time before the Titans rushed in to desperately stop him. It was time for the Titans to go home, everything was under control, Titan boy only came back because he felt guilty and wanted his old life back, well he could forget it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 am
'I will need a few brief moments to myself to take care of some perosnal business, would you mind making yourself at home while I did ?' Shade asked already feeling the side of visioon beginning to fade in thick darkness. He refused to show weakness in front of Reaper, he needed to prove he was strong and must be resected at all times.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 pm
Beast Boy did want the ride. There was no shame in letting someone carry him especially when that someone could keep pace with a motorcycle. He nodded his head, jumping in mid-air and turning into a squirrel. He landed on top of Sparrow Girl's back and hung on tightly.

"Take all the time you need." Reaper said, adding in a small bow of his head. He often did that to his true master, so he figured it would be useful to add it to appear the subserviant follower.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games