Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 pm
Mayumi felt like she was, in her mind, headed in the right train of thought. She usually was good at figuring things out with 'hints' like Toyo had just given.
"So-wait, you mean to say that you and Kyoko," Mayumi paused, pressing her palms together. She tried to think of a right wording.
"Had some connection?" Mayumi tried, Toyo nodded.
"Alright," Mayumi said, thinking, "And something happened where she hurt you.. but in the beginning, you started this? So it's your fault?"

Mayumi sighed, "Well it can't be completely your fault. Whatever she did to hurt you.. was her's right?" Mayumi needed something from Toyo to fill in the blanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 am
Toyo sighed.
"I just want to be wanted by someone. I want to be beautiful instead of cute. I want someone to want me. I don't want to be just friends." Toyo caught herself.
"Oops. I wasn't supposed to say that." She looked alarmed, her hands flew to her mouth. She was never used to telling others about how she felt. No one ever seemed to care or never had the time. Not even her own mother. This tied into her personality a great deal.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 pm
Mayumi blinked, confused.
"Toyo, nothing is wrong with opening up to someone, to me. I will listen to you, but I won't tell anyone anything. If you aren't well..straight there's no problem with that. You're a very beautiful girl, just don't hide yourself away. Don't be so shy. Holding yourself in isn't going to help you." Mayumi let her speech out. She was beginning to feel closer to Toyo now. Maybe even friends.

"I can't help you finding someone to like you, or want you, but I'll be here to be your friend." Mayumi concluded.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm
It was too late. Toyo had already shut herself back up.
"Thanks, but no thanks." She said, hopping off the bed. She felt uncomfortable opening up. It didn't feel natural.
She looked at the clock. It was 8:28 pm.
"I need to finish a book for nurse's aid. Sorry." She said, grabbing the book out of her bag and then she crawled on her bed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:19 pm
"That's fine." Mayumi mumbled.
Does she mean she doesn't want to be friends? Wow, really? Maybe she meant it differently. Mayumi couldn't be sure.
"There's no class tomorrow, Toyo. It's Saturday," Mayumi spoke, staring at the ceiling.
After getting up, she went to the little fridge they had in the dorm room. Mayumi pulled out a water and went back to her bed. It felt nice, how cold the cold water ran down her hot throat. It was relaxing.
Her thoughts didn't stray far from Travis, they usually revolved around him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 am
Toyo held up the large book, at least 1,000 pages. All about what should happen if this went wrong.
She smiled, then laughed weakly.
"I'm only on page 476." She said, then let the book fall into her lap.
"And, Mayumi," She said, biting her bottom lip. She never let anyone get close to her. She never had a bad childhood or anything, but she was just used to feeling unimportant. "Yeah, I'd like to be your friend." She finished.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm
Mayumi's mouth turned up at the corners, smiling.
"Alright," she said, her voice was soft, and quiet, but Toyo would hear her. Carefully, she picked up the water bottle with her index finger and thumb. The cap was still off, so she leaned her head up enough to drink out of it.
"because I'd like to be your friend, too." Mayumi added.

After pulling out the sketch pad from under her bed, Mayumi found a pencil under some sheets of paper. She closed her eyes, and pictured Travis sitting there, his back against the tree. The sun was shining through the leaves on the branches above. His knees were bent, creating a triangle shape underneath them. The wind blew his hair slightly, sweeping it back and forth across his forehead.
Mayumi was very good at drawing what she thought, almost like she could draw out pictures from her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm
User ImageA young woman inhabitated the last bed of the female dorms, she sat quietly combing her long ebony hair. She hummed a soft tune to herself while brushing her hair. Her dark eyes stared out the window wondering if her brother is doing alright in his dorm. I hope Mamo-niisan is doing okay in his dorm, I wonder what he's doing now she thought as she placed her brush down on the night stand. Maiko sighed deeply while bringing her slender hands close to her face, her fingers slowly started to curl into a fist. Her doll-like face slowly decended on the palm of her hand while trying her best not to think about her condition and the past. A few moments later, her head rose and glanced over at the picture sitting on the night stand near her bed. She blinked a few times as the corner of her mouth curled to reveal a small innocent looking smile on her fragile face. The photo she was looking at was a photo of her and her brother Mamoru. Whenever she looked at the photo, she felt at ease. She believed that if her brother was always by her side, everything will be okay for her because she thinks that her brother was the only person that saw her as normal human being.

User Image Mamoru on the other hand was also in his dorm room reading a book. His dark eyes that were behind a think rimmed glasses glanced over at each word. The young man had been reading the book for hours, it was his way of unwinding after a hard day at school. Closing the book shut, he removed his glasses and reached for the ceiling to stretch his lean arms. Mamoru stepped out of his bed to also stretch out his long legs, he walked towards the window and stared out into the night sky. He too was wondering about a certain person, his younger sister, ah I hope she's doing alright...I hope no one is maltreating her... he thought to himself as he stared at the stars. The young man felt terrible about his sister, he felt that it was his fault that such a thing happened to her. If he turned down the opportunity to study abroad, such an incident could have been prevented. The dark haired boy shook his head and returned to his bed.  

S y n t h L i x x

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm
[[D:<
i wish i could do that.
you'd see some pretty messed up s**t.

choco, you have a rather impressive vocabulary.
;^;
it makes me feel inferior.]]

Toyo smiled to herself. Her first friend.
[[uhh, i dunno what else to write..
TIEMSKEEPZ to next day.]]

Mori stretched in bed, his arms above his head. It popped his joints. It was 7:30, time for breakfast. First period started at 9:00, so he had plenty of time.
Everyone else was still sleeping; Perfect.

After getting dressed and combing his hair out, he had walked around campus. He wanted desperately to talk to Kyoko, so he went to the girls' dormoratory.
Today was late start, so the staff was at a weekly meeting. He walked right in.
Once he got to Kyoko's dorm, he knocked once. Toyo answered. Everyone was sleeping here as well, but since Toyo had morning nurse duty, she had to wake at 6:00.
"Kyoko is still sleeping." She said, only opening the door enough to peek at him with one eye.
"Thats alright." He said, pushing the door open. Toyo sighed, then left, leaving him with Kyoko and Mayumi. He crawled on Kyoko's bed, tracing the outline of her slender body through the thin blanket.
"Kyoko." He breathed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:38 pm
Travis sat up on his bed tired of doing nothing. But was there to do in here?
He didn’t feel like walking around anywhere else. He pulled out his phone. No new messages. I wonder if she’s got a cell phone. Travis had never seen Mayumi use a cell phone and he had never thought to ask.
Rummaging through the rest of his bag Travis realized he’d have to go back home for a few things. It was nice and all of his mom to try and pack the stuff she thought he’d want but she forgot a lot of stuff.
Travis spot a standard notepad he’d passed up on his first search sticking out of the back some. He picked it up and flipped through the lined pages. All blank.
Normally he wouldn’t have doodled but what other choice had he?
He opened the book and found a pen nearby. At first all he did was small three-D boxes all over the page. Then a few random lyrics from the songs he was listening to.
My insanity is what you thrive on. Is what he wrote down from the shinedown song he was listening to. He thought of Mayumi and how she drove him insane.
When he wasn’t around her all he thought about was her. His hand scribbled a crude picture of what looked like a girl…or maybe a tree?
It was Mayumi. Travis ripped it out crumpling it in hand with a noise of complaint escaping his throat. That sucked…

[[I thought it'ed be really cute if Travis and Mayumi were doing the same thing >//< Travis doing it in his own way tho hahaha meaning badly lol]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm
[[Uhm, Olivia, remember that I'd mentioned something like tomorrow was Saturday in this rp? so yeah, there's like no classes. lmfao. ]]

Kyoko was subconscious, like she wasn't deep into her sleep, but she wasn't awake. She could feel someone touching her, lying next to her.
Who was this? It was Saturday morning, and besides Kyoko highly doubted Toyo would be doing this.
"Gawd, whahdya want?" she mumbled, nearly unintelligible.
Blinking several times, Kyoko opened her eyes.
"Oh," she yawned, "Good morning, Mori." She smiled weakly
"What're you doing here so early? It's Saturday, no?" She mumbled, a little clearer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 am
[[Haru, for the sake of time I'm going to time skip to tomorrow as well. It'll make it easier for us to RP anyway..]]

Mayumi awoke, hearing whispers. Her ears were used to picking up softer sounds.
"Hmmm?" She mumbled, opening her eyes.
"Oh," She whispered softly.
There was someone lying beside Kyoko in her bed. And in the darkness of the room, the figure appeared to be a male.
Mayumi laid back down, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 am
[[OH YEAH.
lmfao.
kya-chan, your MY wonderwall.
:'D ]]

Mori smiled as Kyoko came into conciousness. Of course, he had forgotten it was Saturday. Duh.
"Haha, yeah." He said. He figured Mayumi wouldn't mind him, but he wasn't going to go any farther than kissing with her in the room.
"Good morning beautiful." He greeted her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 am
"Goood morning," She somewhat echoed him. Her mind wasn't functioning well, like it never really did in the morning.
"Toyo doesn't seem to want to speak to me ever again," Kyoko said, her voice was soft.
"I don't want to bother her though. I should probably just leave'er alone." Kyoko didn't feel like she was making sense.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 am
Toshinori Serizawa was a student that had been attending this school for about two years. Not many students really knew him, but those who did were mostly underclassmen girls who thought he was cute, or other girls his grade.

This morning he'd woke up, feeling rather light headed. Nori had headed for the cafeteria to get something to eat when he'd gotten too dizzy to stand. Someone had brought him to the health office after he'd passed out.
Now he was barely conscious, trying to explain to the nurse what had happened.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games