Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:45 pm
Yeah I would go check some of the ones no one goes to anymore and bust em off the map. As well as find a very populated one and have people evacuate right before it completely destroys the place, that way its a big impact on the role play.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Yes, you're right. And I'm going to have him minorly strike villages and towns, but not destroy them too bad. Just to make everyone think its the end of the world.

And with that I'm off to bed! :3

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Does anyone know if Skyrim is destroyed or something? Kir and Amaranth are convinced that it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 pm
I have no idea, but I seem to remember hearing something about that...
One of Quail's characters, who is from the future, said that it had been destroyed during this time period, but don't know if it's happened yet or not.  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm
forgottenmemory13
Yeah I would go check some of the ones no one goes to anymore and bust em off the map. As well as find a very populated one and have people evacuate right before it completely destroys the place, that way its a big impact on the role play.

Good idea! :3
Maybe Deralo City? or is that too big?
But anyways, I'm off to bed like I said before.

And apparently Wesker, one of Zen's minions destroyed it. But I'm not sure what really happened there. If not, Zen can destroy that too ;D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 pm
OHH! It would be smart of Zen to destroy where the rebel army hides as well in Violet Hill right?  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm
Yeah. I know something like that happened. Kir saw a part of Skyrim fall down in the distance from Deralo City and ever since then he and his sister were both convinced that Jesse destroyed Skyrim, which is their hometown.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 pm
Lol wow at least we narrow the map down some.. there will e plenty of ruins for people to explore though! Yup yup.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am
Deralo City might not be a good idea. It's right next to the castle. Unless Zen doesn't care about what might happen with the castle...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm
Zen doesn't care all too much about the castle. As I have plans for him getting his own right after this.

Kay so Zen will be striking a few places.
Fortress Edge, a small section of Deralo City [Just enough to cause a real panic], Violet Hill, and perhaps Yorston? Its a city with a good population, but not too active at the same time :3

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm
skyrim and deralo city were predicted by my future character, we could go with either of those 8D
violet hill also works, it'd be enough to prompt an assault by Ebenezer, and I need to get into this game. >BD
edit;; it's be ironic if we locked the destroyed area-threads xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 pm
Well Deralo City was one of my first picks. After all, it would make a huge impact on the role play. And besides, its the type of city that can be rebuilt.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:20 pm
It wouldn't be ironic, but it would be interesting.
Though you should probably juse leave them up, add (ruins) next to the next, and change the description or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 pm
it would be ironic, because it'd be saying that not only in the rp was it destroyed, but the thread was destroyed in the blast also xD  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 pm
So what? You want Kir to come back to that island or something? lol  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games