Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:00 pm
Gah... I'm in an FF guild too, but the GM is so lazy... he hasn't posted in weeks. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:03 pm
What FF guild are you in? I'm in Crossed Worlds. Its basically all the FF games put together.

I have to go, i have school tomarrow (yepee! Field Day) I'll post in the morning  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:16 pm
Mine is based off of FF8, after the Lunar Cry incident. It's called We Were SeeDs. I'm one of my Garden Masters, and I also have a SeeD character. But okkie, see ya tomorrow Sakura. Have fun! ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:14 pm
Hhm... I realized that I've used... the imaginary term "halfling" in the past. I more so realize now that it is not a word... so instead, I'll just use hybrid or something similar to that. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:22 pm
hurray!! well I posted up parts of the 2nd chapter in my journal...and ya...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:32 pm
Coolies!! Must read! xd  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:37 am
Sorry I havent been on for a while, whats going on? I guess I can draw everyones charactors.... sweatdrop Maybe not everyone.....anyone who's willing to pay, xd just kidding. Not really...... xd I drew another pic blaugh Of Nohea in some uniform, dunno what Ria's uniform looks like.....so I made up my own sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kinda boring colors on the uniform.....should I be posting this on the art thread? Please tell me if it gets iritating!! gonk gasp, I just noticed. The Anita's eyes in my Student ID changed to pink!! Is this......Kurai's doing? eek *dun dun DUUUNN*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:40 am
Wahehehehe

Yey me now have Id Siggy weeeeeeeeeeeee  

daizuke890

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:45 am
Kewl blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:26 am
yes i changed it to Pink ^^. Cause i belive that it is what your character's eye colour is suppose to be right?

Posting in the art thread would be up to you too btw. The art thread is basically so you can store your artwork in a thread so everyone can see it basically. But here in the general is fine too ^^.

Uniform is cute too btw XP. Lets hope theres a skirt with that uniform X>.  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:07 am
rofl Oh yeah... skirts. But that is really kawaii Nohea-chan. Keep it up. Also, I wouldn't mind paying you for a picture, you'd deserve it since you're really good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:44 am
Field day was fricken awesome, and i didn't have to wear my uniform too!!! I started out the day by watching Jaws, nothing like watching a shark eating up people. Then i had a BBQ lunch and everything, then i played field hockey (my favorite sport) Last but not least we played capture the flag, my team lost but i had fun gaurding the flag. Then when school was over i layed on the grass for ten minutes, walked home and now i'm online.

BTW, sorry Lenair, i was going to reply to your post this morning but gaia was being mean and wouldn't let me online. If you still want to replay with me, i'm going to reply right now.  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:15 pm
Ah, see, you had fun! ^o^ But that's alright, I'll just read your post and reply. Hhmm... I feel like making cookies today...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:17 pm
yup. nothin like a jaws movie then eating up meat yourself. Too bad about your loss in capture the flag.. sahh i miss the days when i sued to love running around in that game. Lots of fun. Laying in the grass. now that sounded like REAL fun XD.

Cookies.. gimmie.. ::Evil eye::  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:18 pm
cookies yum...also..the most wierdiest thing that happened at Field day was that all the boys blasted Beastie Boys. So i heard this annoying 'check it out' music bang into my head.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games