Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 pm
"ArrRrr...!" Seraphiel's voice heightened when Akari's purr did. She didn't appear to notice.
KoTari snickered.

"What I enjoy...?" Pre sat down on the bed next to Angelus, "I have nothing to enjoy. All I have is... blood, death, betrayal..." Pre started to mumble.
Tea tilted her head curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 pm
Akari snickered a bit and lowered the purr a bit, this was for a bit of fun. It also tested out what the purr did to her...and to see how it comforted him each time. He raised the purr to a dull roar for him, but it would be like being on a very good massage mattress...however, the force of the purr would make her slide off a bit...which it did.

Angelus sighed, "Listen Pre, believe it or not...I used to be the same way. You just have to search your heart and find yourself." He looked over at her with a small smile, "Take me for instance, I enjoy watching the sunset, and sometimes just laying down in the sun. I also enjoy something else but...I don't feel comfortable enough to tell you about that yet..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm
"Huh... You can find enjoyment in something so trite as the sun...?" Pre questioned.

"ArrrRrrrRrrr..." Seraphiel's little growling lowered and eventually she slipped off of Akari, "Eh? Ah! What happened?" She asked, startled. She fell in front of Akari.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Angelus nodded with a small smile. "Yes, you can, you just have to find something that relaxes you." He smiled over at her, "I will help you with that as much as possible okay?"

Akari said softly, "You were...in a sort of trance from my purring." He smiled and licked her face, "It is alright..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 pm
Suddenly Pre looked troubled, "Y-Yeah. Thank you," She said. Her attention went to the room they were in, "...Something that relaxes me..." She tried to understand what that meant.
Tea only shook her head and turned away.

Seraphiel laughed, "You have such a relaxing purr!" She said and sat back up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm
Angelus gently touched her shoulder for a moment. "Not a problem, don't look for it. Just feel for it. Now first close your eyes." He removed his hand and looked her in the eyes.

Akari laughed softly, "Your welcome, your are welcome to lean against me if you want anytime. Unfortunately, I am not physically strong so any more than that would hurt me..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:42 pm
Seraphiel laughed, "I might be a Dragonkin but I know how to be gentle," She said.

Pre looked confused but she did what he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:46 pm
Akari nodded, "I know love..." He gently licked her face a few times and rubbed up against her gently. He sent one tail up to tickle her neck slightly.

Angelus said, "Now imagine this, you are in a nice quiet forest. You can hear some birds chirping...a soft brook runs behind you and you can hear the water flowing over the rocks like a smooth sympathy. The trees loom above you into the night sky as stars can be seen glowing over head. You can hear the chirping of a bird in some of the trees. Next to your feet you can hear the chirping of some grasshoppers as they sit calmly next to you. Can you see it?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 pm
"Yes," Pre answered. She didn't add anything else to her answer.

Seraphiel laughed and gave Akari a sideways hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Angelus said, "Now take deep slow breathes and imagine yourself moving around the small area. Feel the smooth soft grass underneath your feet. Feel the cool night air blowing through your hair. What do you do at the feel of it all? You can still here the chirping of the animals and the grasshopper is still near your feet chirping happily." This was a great meditation and relaxation exercise.

Akari laughed softly and wrapped his tails around her again. "I love you Seraphiel," he said again as he licked her face again.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:02 pm
"...The smell of gunpowder fills the air. Fresh corpses at my feet. The sounds of five thousand men dying in ag...!" Pre bolted for the bathroom and slammed the door.
Tea watched silently, then shrugged, "She's kinda scarred mentally," She said to Angelus. She honestly didn't expect that reaction either.

"I love you too Akari," Seraphiel smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Angelus nodded with a sigh, "Well it gives me something to try to work from. From what she described...it reminds me of a small massacre I did before." He looked at Tea, "Well, then so what about you though?"

Akari smiled and licked her again before he changed into his human form. He said, "Well, I wonder what this form will be like with you for a bit?"

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 pm
Seraphiel didn't seem to notice or care about the change in forms. Afterall, she's not really human either, "It doesn't matter. You're still you. But now we look like a couple!" She said, clapping her hands.

"To her... that's one of her smaller massacre's as well..." Tea said under her breath, "No, I enjoy things. I'm not like her. Um... I like looking at the stars, and flying. I'm not as good at flying as Onee-sama is, but I'm getting better," She smiled weakly.
After a moment Pre left the bathroom, "That was scary..." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 pm
Akari smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "Yup, I am still me, and I think this will work well for public..." He smiled at her happily.

Angelus nodded to Tea, "I see, well that is good then..." He watched as Pre came out and said, "I'm sorry...rarely does it go so poorly..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm
"Don't worry about it... It was my fault. I should have told you sooner," Pre said. She slowly made her way back to where she was before she ran.
Tea sighed.

"Now I can lean on you like a couple should!" Seraphiel said and hugged him. She snuggled his chest.
KoTari gave an amused smile.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games