Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Lilith followed after him, making sure she did not fall behind. She smiled as she saw that the beach was to themselves, finding it more confortable that way. She smiled and grabbed his hand, heading towards the ocean. She loved how the sand was slightly warm as she walked through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:18 am
He looked at his hand but followed after her, his eyes shot up at the full moon then returned to the ocean as he noticed how it reflected off it's surface.
He smiled a little and sat down a few feet away from the ocean releasing Lilith's hand in the process.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:52 pm
Lilith's ears twitched as her master let go of her hand, she looked at him, seeing that he seemed happy. She sat down as well looking at the full moon shining down onto the ocean water, she looked at it in awe"Its so beautiful...". She then touched the fine sand that she sat in, cool because of the nighttimes weather.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yes, it is nice," he said resting his arm on his knee. "It weird, I see corruption in my work almost everyday, it's good to see this,"
He reached out towards the moon and closed his fist around it, a part of his bandage fell off, he reached forward and tied it back around his wrist.
"Let's enjoy tomorrow Lilith," he said.
He reached down and took some sand into his hand letting it run out.
"I've come here before, years ago before I died."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Lilith looked at him as he spoke, she could tell he did enjoy the beach greatly. She took sand in her hands and blinked. "Years ago when you died?" she was consused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm
"Before I died, I came to this beach, it was some time after this I was killed."
He wiped his hand on his pants getting the sand off and pointed at towards the ocean.
"I came on ship, and we docked over there."
His finger moved over to a nearby dock.
"Back then I was working small jobs for the company, deliveries and the such and I found this place. I wanted to come back again but I never had the courage too."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Lilith looked to where he was pointing to , listening intently to his words and frowned when he said the word killed. She couldn't help but ask"How were you killed if you don't mind me asking?" she knew he's probobly tell her or shrug off her question. "I'm glad that we came here together", she smiled softly at him. She stood up and looked towards the water"Want to swim a bit with me?" her tail swayed slightly, she asked him because she didn't want to admit she couldn't swim.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Akuro stood up answering her last question first by taking off his shirt, revealing the bandages went near his elbows.
"Sure I wouldn't mind swimming," he said stretching.
He stopped and closed his eyes, the bandages unwrapped a little, as it did scars showed up on his body, on his back a large one appeared and multitude showed on his front.
"I was tortured and I lost what I tried to protect before I was burned alive."
He stepped into the water shivering at the water before holding his hand out towards her.
"That's the past, right here I'm here with you and that's what matters."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Lilith looked at his scars in silence, not saying another word for a moment. A hint of sadness touched her eyes when he told her he was tortured and burned for protecting something. She wondered what he was protecting but she thought it best to not ask. She reached out and took his hand, smiling softly"Yes...we have eachother". She stepped into the water and shivered slightly as well"The waters a bit chilly", she laughed lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 pm
Akuro smiled and started moving deeper into the water until it was past his knees.
"Just get used to it," Akuro said smiling.
He stopped for a moment and a thought came to mind, he looked at Lilith and gave her arm a slight tug.
"I'm pretty sure the water's not going to hurt you, get out of the shallow part."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm
Lilith smiled , her ears giving a light twitch to the sides"Ok". She stopped following him deeper in the water and made a bit of a embaressed face "I..don't know how to swim...".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Akuro blinked twice and closed his before covering his mouth with his other hand and chuckled a little.
"Alright then," Akuro said. "I guess I'm teaching you how to swim then. You're not afraid to go underwater right?" he asked.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Lilith frowned"Don't laugh....", her ears lowering against her head. She then smiled when he said he was going to teach her how to swim. "No" she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Akuro smiled faded thought it came back a few times before he continued. "Okay then," he said smiling. "That's a start, now it's just want to start on."
He swam further away until his feet were no longer touching the ocean floor and made a notion with his head.
"See if you can reach me," he said. "I want to see what you do."  

yizel

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games