Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill sighed as the men refused to leave peacefully. It looked like he was going to use some of his five minutes. Green symbols began to glow all over his body as he slowly began to change shape. His front paws turned into hands, his rear paws turned turned into feet, and his snout shrunk back into his face as he grew to a full five feet eleven inches. Instead of black fur covering him now, he wore a black cloak. "Here's the deal, gentlemen. I don't like to waste time, so you leave now, or you'll be dead in two minutes." he said, crossing his arms as he glared at them with his blood red eyes.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia hopped over to Renata quickly, ready to protect her if necessary. But she wouldn't waste her magic just yet. The men hadn't even flinched at the lightning bolt. Odd.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Renata let a hurt anger take her. They had hurt Jessica. Her eyes, were a lighter shade of red, not furious, but still mad. Her eyes shifted down to check Jessica, make sure she was still breathing in fear she might not be, she quickly brought her eyes back up She didn't always have to best control when it came to her ability here, her emotions driving power, but at least it was more control than any wish granted her. Speaking of which, she hoped they were stupid... With blinks of her long dark lashes, thorns grew from the ground, sharp and strong, and went for Raziel's where ever there was any inch or less of skin exposed, trying to pry through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Synthic rummaged through her pockets. She needed something to fight these people away. She was running out of chemicals, and she didn't have any syringes. If she did then she might have had a chance. She left her last one where she last helped Kir, and she wasn't about to reuse the needle even against foes.
"A-ha..." Synthic muttered. She found something at last. She made this when she was on the ferry to get to the mainland from one of the islands. They were small beads that explode on impact. They are supposed to sting and the smoke they give off burns the eyes.
She kept her eyes on the intruders and her hand in her pocket. She moved to protect Daniel.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 pm
A hidden smile came across Raziel's face under his visor, "Two minutes? Do you here that Ajax, he is willing to give us two minutes of his time. I think that that is a challenge in fact I'm willing to bet that I can turn that two into fifteen or perhaps thirty, I am in no hurry." He turned to face the man and paused "but first, I wish that this wish girl would appear in her cell and that little boy would appear in one out of her earshot in the dungeon of Deralo castle." He was intelligent and knew better than to take too much of a risk, "Jessica will come with me though straight to Jilin." few of the thorns actually managed to p***k Raziel before he sliced the vines, "That hurt you little wish b***h."

Ajax laughed, "I'll bet he didn't see that one coming. How long was that? An hour?" He moved his hammer to both hands as sparks ran up it burning the air as they went. "Well?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:06 pm
"I wish you negate the previous wish!" Synthic decided to see if that would work.
Synthic grasped Daniel's hand with her free one.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia had no idea why the guy was wishing, but she stuck with the Fount. She would defend her no matter how strong these enemies were.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Renata cursed in multiple languages, as magic trickled around her, and she felt herself vanishing as well as noticed Daniel flickering out of Synthic's side. She caught Synthic beginning to say I wish yo- when suddenly, everything went black, and she was hurling some where she very much did not wish to be. And even less, Daniel.. She hoped those thorns had hurt...

[ Renata exit to Deralo Castle crying ))

The trees groaned, but their attacked seized for short seconds when they realized no one was commanding them.  

forgottenmemory13

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Hey, ugly, tell me something." Durithill said, pointing at Ajax. "What's it feel like to be hit by an unholy rain?" Suddenly ten beams like the one he had fired at the rabbit before flew out of Durithill's finger at Ajax. Only these beams were a bit more powerful, and would no doubt be harder to dodge considering the close ranged and confined quaters.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 pm
Synthic was clutching Daniel's hand so tightly that she was taken to the exact same place as he was. She let out a sharp cry before she disappeared with Daniel.

(Exits to Deralo Castle)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia sniffed the magic used. She got a lock on where this castle was. But now she had more pressing concerns. She blinked a thundercloud appeared above the man who had made the wish, lightning striking at him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:22 pm
The bolts struck the half giant as an evil grin over came his face and smoke rose from his singed body, it hurt but Ajax was blocking out the pain for now "That actually did hurt. My turn." Lightning shot forth from Ajax towards this attacker. All while in a charge towards the man with his hammer raised ready to pummel him into the ground with a charged strike.

Raziel muttered some strange incantation as the shadows rose up and took Jessica from this place. Another muttering arose and the shadows went to attack this power crazed man full force. The lightning though broke his concentration when it hit causing the attacking shadows to recede and knock Raziel to his knee he stood, "Ajax watch where you are attacking with those." Generally Ajax was the reason that his armor was thunder proofed but the holes Renata had opened had been enough

[Jessica to Deralo castle]

Sage_Nashae

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:27 pm
Some Might Say...
[[The lightning was at Raziel... he made the wish...
Durithill's bolts were at Ajax, though]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:30 pm
((Not to mention Durithill's bolts would do far more then just singe someone... The one from before burned clean through Synthic's leg and the wall, remember?))  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:37 pm
((Ah yes but Ajax is neither an old lady or a wall. No offense but these two are not going to be easy fights, Natalia is lucky that they won't look at a bunny with suspicion. I will admit it hurt both of them but they do have magics protecting them, Jilin would have it no other way))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games