Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:02 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
*messes with a book in his room*

* a bottle with a message in a bottle washes up from the shore and rolls into devis room*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:02 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*sigh*
link:but I'm the pie lover!!!

I know man i wonder what devi and dero are doing

Levvier:I MAKE MY OWN SWEETS I DESWERVE AND LIVE FOR PIE HOWARD
u-huh...*gets up, goes into the water and unties the top piece and goes a bit skinny dipping*
link:I LOVE PIE MORE *sees her and gets slightly red*

Laughs just like old times eh?

levveier NOO MINNEE AND HAHAHAH YOU PERV
yep ^-^
Link:>.< *releases the pie* I'm not a perv, you old man!!!!!

You dads a perv when i went skinny sipping with youu X3 i dont know if i should or not <_< >_>

Levveier:yesh you are and hahahah my pie *starts eating*
hahah he's a fox 2, ya know...
Link:*still staring at her* ((me ish going to sleep, hi and bye Devi, see you in 2 days *waves*))

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* a bottle with a message in a bottle washes up from the shore and rolls into devis room*
what da ********
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
* its writeen on the bottle to devi*

Tarouchoo
Crew

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
*opens it*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
u-huh...*gets up, goes into the water and unties the top piece and goes a bit skinny dipping*
link:I LOVE PIE MORE *sees her and gets slightly red*

Laughs just like old times eh?

levveier NOO MINNEE AND HAHAHAH YOU PERV
yep ^-^
Link:>.< *releases the pie* I'm not a perv, you old man!!!!!

You dads a perv when i went skinny sipping with youu X3 i dont know if i should or not <_< >_>

Levveier:yesh you are and hahahah my pie *starts eating*
hahah he's a fox 2, ya know...
Link:*still staring at her* ((me ish going to sleep, hi and bye Devi, see you in 2 days *waves*))

i know i know your moms a cat your dads a fox * sees her in bathing suit again on the beach sleeping and snaps and puts normal clothes on her and puts on a sarong*

Tarouchoo
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
*opens it*
'

((let me explain be fore i put what in teh letter cat and me made letters to the ones our rpp characters love and the legend says that fif the person the letter is to finds it and reads and comes to find you he'll love oyu even mroe thing XD))

Im on the line i wish for out hands to intertwine if i could i would come to you now how would you feel how would it sound if you read this message now the love burn with eternal fires burning with all my desires if my one wish could be true i would want it to for me to be with you though this letter comes from my heart its been liek i have been loving you from the start

love mizu

((by the way i made this poem at school long time ago in elementry XD))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
*opens it*
'

((let me explain be fore i put what in teh letter cat and me made letters to the ones our rpp characters love and the legend says that fif the person the letter is to finds it and reads and comes to find you he'll love oyu even mroe thing XD))

Im on the line i wish for out hands to intertwine if i could i would come to you now how would you feel how would it sound if you read this message now the love burn with eternal fires burning with all my desires if my one wish could be true i would want it to for me to be with you though this letter comes from my heart its been liek i have been loving you from the start

love mizu

its a poem? *head starts to hurt*
((hahaha debitto is not that romantic he is only romantic when he wants to be but poems hurt his head lol its pretty though xD))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
*opens it*
'

love mizu

((hahaha debitto is not that romantic he is only romantic when he wants to be but poems hurt his head lol its pretty though xD))

((thankiesXD lulz dero got his xD poor devi well hes you chracter xD))

mean while it turned night and mizu is on the beach laying on her back hair wet from swimmin and a fire is litt a feew inches aaway fromher and shes jsut staring in the moonlight wondering if fthe message was found*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
what da f**k

((aww bye cat))
*opens it*
'

love mizu

mean while it turned night and mizu is on the beach laying on her back hair wet from swimmin and a fire is litt a feew inches aaway fromher and shes jsut staring in the moonlight wondering if fthe message was found*
well better go find mizu...

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
*opens it*
'

love mizu

* sits up by the fire and looks out into the sea*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:32 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
*opens it*
'

love mizu

miiiizuuuuuuuu

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:34 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

miiiizuuuuuuuu

*hears her name but doesnt see anything * hmm?<_< >_> weird
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

miiiizuuuuuuuu

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZU

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

miiiizuuuuuuuu

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZU

* sees devi in the distance and waves for him to over where she is*
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games