Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 pm
"No?" Trucy frowned and went back into thought. "What about a Burmese Python?"

"I don't think I'd consider that any better." Miles answered. It didn't seem like she wanted to settle for any regular pet, but some sort of exotic one.

"I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what they have." Felicja replied, "It's exciting, huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 pm
"Exciting maybe, but I don't want to be attacked! I know you want to get something unique, Trucy, but get something less dangerous!!" Apollo complained unhappily.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can find something different and safe at the pet store! There are all kinds of animals there that I'm sure you can consider!" She was getting excited to see which animal it would be.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:20 pm
"Yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait and see." She smiled excitedly back at Aggie in agreement. "Something Polly can put up with too.."

"I always thought a puppy was every kids dream." She mused aloud to herself. "I guess she's really aiming towards some exotic pets." Felicja could see the girl with some sort of large snake draped around her shoulders, she laughed a little at the thought.

Miles was going to comment on the fact that she shouldn't get her hopes up quite yet, but he didn't want to end up sounding like such a kill-joy. He decided it was best to just listen at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:26 pm
"Not to mention we have to get your Daddy's permission first for any pet you get. Don't forget that, Trucy," Apollo reminded her.

"Well, I think any animal will be awesome, especially if its for magic!!" She was actually quite excitable about all this.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:46 pm
"Don't worry, I won't forget!" Trucy nodded, really hoping it wouldn't be to hard to get herself a pet.

"Animals and magic?" Miles thought aloud, "That could be interesting."

"You sound like you've never seen anything like that before." Felicja commented back at Miles.

"Because I haven't." He answered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:49 pm
"Really Miles!? Oh! You HAVE to see it! Those kinds of things are so amazing!!!" She said in the really excited voice of a seven-year-old.

Apollo couldn't help but laugh. "You really are excitable about these things, aren't you?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 pm
"I'll take your word for it then, if you're so anxious." Miles took note of her very childish nature when it came to this magic stuff, it was quite surprising even still. "To be honest I never had any interest in such a thing."

Trucy gasped, "Huh? Really?" She could barely believe that there was someone who wasn't interested in something as magical as magic.

"Yeah... Believe it or not, You don't quite strike me as the.. Magical loving type." Miles seemed much to serious to be into such things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:12 pm
"Well! You have to come with me to the show! I'm sure it'll be amazing!" Aggie said with a wide smile and swinging his arm back and forth.

"I don't think you really have a choice in the matter..."Apollo commented when he saw just how excited Magdalena was that she was most likely going to drag him to the show whether he wanted to go or not...  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 pm
"If you insist." Miles answered her. He began to notice that he'd end up spending quite a bit of time with Aggie, more than he did with anyone else. ".. That's how it seems to usually work out." He admitted, considering Apollo's comment.

"Well, at last she makes your life exciting, huh?" Felicja smiled.

"I promise you'll love it!" Trucy nodded, "Just you wait, it'll be the best thing you've ever seen!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 pm
"Yeah! It'll be awesome!!" She said excitedly. "Oh! Look! The Pet shop!" She pointed at the store as they got to it. "Time to get food for Milly!"

He looked at the pet store, as though trying to figure out if there was anything dangerous that might catch Trucy's eye.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Trucy cheered and started forward ahead of the others in excitement, hurrying into the shop before the others had a chance to.

"Looks like she's in a hurry." Felicja laughed, watching as the girl bolted forward towards the shop.

Miles looked to the pet store as Aggie pointed it out, "I bet Milliana's quite hungry by now."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:42 pm
Magdalena nodded."Yeah... she's been so quiet though..." She looked into the cage and saw that Milliana was curled into a ball and sleeping. "Well, I'll feed her when she wakes up..." She went into the pet store and began to look for the cat food.

Apollo chased after Trucy to make sure she didn't get interested by anything too dangerous.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 pm
"She slept though all the commotion then?" He looked over at her, "Impressive."

Felicja wandered into the shop happily, looking around before going off to find Trucy to see what she might pick out.

Trucy wandered past reptilians and fish when nothing of the sorts caught her attention. She continued to glance into cases and cages in search of the perfect partner and pet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Apollo followed after her, looking at all the animals she passed by and wondered, somewhat worried, what she would find interesting enough.

"Yeah.... Well, maybe all of today's events made her really tired. it's not everyday you attack a defense attorney physically, is it...?" She said with a laugh.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:05 pm
"In her case, I certainly hope not." He smirked in good humor.

Felicja had become distracted along the way by several tanks in particular, filled with large lizards. She'd keep her self occupied by examining them for the time being.

Trucy continued along, aware of Apollo following after her in concern. She stopped when something had finally caught her interest. "Ah!" She pressed a hand against the glass case. "Look!" She glanced back at Apollo with large eyes to imitate the creatures inside. "Sugar Gliders!"

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff