Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Once Rick was gone, Lydia gripped her head from the immense headache she had. She tried to separate her thoughts form that of her crystallis, to lessen the strain on her mind. At least she didn't have to worry about being infected, for now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Rick went into the same laboratory he was in before and sat down on a chair, "And now I learn of today's events," He said and grabbed the newspaper that was nearby, "'Can Zen's Domination Over The World Be Stopped'..." He read the headline out loud, "Some jerk is trying to take over my planet huh?" He scoffed and continued reading, "...Still...That's not an army I can stand up against..." He muttered, "...This isn't good. I hope someone can save the world for me," He concluded and tossed the paper back where he found it, "Now, who to target next..." He considered infecting a hunter to bring his influence outside but he figured it might not be safe to do that yet. He wanted a base of operations. This building was as good as any other.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Leonard did not emerge from thge room he was in until lockdown initiated.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:01 pm
Lydia sat very still in her cage for a while. Then her body slumped against the wall by her side. All the stress she had been under today had worn down on her more than usual. She slowly and quietly started to drift off to a light sleep.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:53 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

When Desdemona and Psadas were dismissed, the demon simply turned her attention to the musician as if asking what they were to do next. She didn't particularly care what happened, but she preferred having a goal or a purpose rather than simply existing without a purpose. Her dull, lifeless eyes shifted up towards the man's face while her body moved sharply and she paused for a moment within the few seconds it took her to turn. As she parted her lips to speak to him, the dimly-lit hallways that bathed in the lifeless yellow light of the artificial bulbs suddenly died and were replaced by a red illumination. All the way down the dark hallway, the red lights placed upon the ceiling lit up one after another, like a domino effects until they were all lit up. Rooms were dark with a small back-up light for safety reasons, and it seemed that the lighting in the Academy had even less light than before.

Blinking in confusion, Desdemona's eyes remained on Psadas, but her surroundings were taken in by her peripheral vision. It was something that she had never seen before, and it confused her greatly. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, a booming female voice sounded throughout the building. She sounded flat and mechanical. It was a recording. "Prepare for lockdown" she said, then there was a pause of several seconds, but the same phrase was repeated on a loop once again.

"Prepare for lock-down."

Desdemona continued to stare up at Psadas, her cold, wide eyes upon his face waiting for instruction. Her lips were sealed into a fine line, so the words that fell from them were sudden and unexpected.

"Psadas..." She paused, for the resounding woman cut her off.

"Prepare for lock-down."

"..." Though only a sigh escaped her lips, as if she had forgotten what she wanted to say. Without much notice, she turned her back to him, shifted her eyes around the dim, crimson-lit room, then began to move with a sudden statement to state what she felt... Sort of.

"I don't want to stay here." She stated suddenly. Each word was separated by a pause, so it was obvious the words were not her own. Desdemona could have really cared less, but those were her instructions from Desmona. It was a bad environment, and it was somewhere that she did not desire Psadas to be. Who knows what could happen, he could get hurt one way or another. Perhaps the best place was outside of the Academy where the world seemed less corrupt, ironically.

"Prepare for lock-down."

Without much more instruction as to what she was doing, Desdemonia began to move towards the main entrance where guards stood to keep all within the Academy. She glided across the floor with a certain sense of elegance and innocence, which really, was quite misleading.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Leonard stepped from the room he was in, and walked quickly to the main enterance to make sure not even guards escaped his master's will.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The sound of humming began to escape the musician's lips as he started strumming on his instrument once more, now that the others were gone. Desdemona's look didn't seem to register with Psadas. That is, until all hell suddenly broke loose. Lights started flashing and people started screaming as a voice spoke over the loud speakers that the building was now going into lockdown. Psadas, however, continued playing and humming to himself until Desmona, speaking through Desdemona, said that she didn't want to remain in this place anymore. With a small sigh, Psadas silenced his instrument and stood up off the wall, shifting the instrument until it was resting on his back once more.

"It would be faster not leaving that way, my dear." Psadas said with a small laugh as the demon began heading for the main entrance. Everyone would be heading that way, trying to get out before the building was totally locked down. No, it would be much faster to go to one of the rear entrances instead. So Psadas turned and began walking, knowing full well that Desdemona would follow him without question, because she was designed to protect him. She couldn't protect him if he was somewhere she wasn't, and it was unlikely she was going to change his mind, so really the only thing she could do was follow. A few minutes of walking brought them to one of the rear entrances of the building, guarded by a single guard. "Good day, my good man. Keep up the good work." he said with a cheery smile at the man as he tried to pass by. The guard, however, placed a hand on Psadas' chest to stop him.
"Sorry. Lockdown. No one gets in or out." the man said simply as Psadas backed up slightly.
"Well I'm afraid I really must pass, friend." Psadas replied simply, his small smile remaining plastered on his face. The guard didn't respond, but instead rested his hand on his weapon, as if to say "try and I'll kill you." Psadas sighed and shifted his guitar back around once more. "Well, allow me to serenade you then while we wait." A beautiful melody came from the instrument as Psadas' fingers danced over the strings, and suddenly Psadas began singing.

There once was a guard who worked at the academy~
He thought that he knew best~
In the end he decided against joining in harmony~
And I opened up his chest~

The guard's eyes grew wide as Psadas sung the final line and went to draw his sword, but it was too late. With a final strum of his fingers, sound waves flew from the instrument and hit the man, slamming him into the door and splattering him against the wall as the force of the attack blew the reinforced door out. "After you, m'lday." Psadas said with a small bow as he put away his weapon once more.

{{Psadas exits to Deralo Field, three months later.}}

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

When she was summoned, or rather, called by Psadas, Desdemona paused mid-step, and glanced over her shoulder at the musician before nodding in agreement, then turning and following after him. Her pace was quick until she was able to catch up to him where she matched his stride and stayed close behind him. When he paused at the entrance, she did as well. Her eyes found and locked onto the guard and her stature grew stiff. She grew defensive simply for the sake of Desmona. Who knew what state she would succumb to if Psadas was injured in any sort of way. Even if it was just a scratch.

When the guard reached for his sword, Desdemona shifted to Psadas's side and clenched her hands at her sides. She didn't need to use anything special on this guy, simply because he was a lowly guard standing at a door by himself. Sure, he was doing his job, but he didn't do it very well. When Psadas began to play his melody, Desdemona remained tense, though when he started singing lyrics, she seemed to relax some. Her eyes closed the moment his music tore into the man's chest. The blood-curdling scream that resonated from the man falling to his knees was enough to wake the dead. It bothered Desmona, simply because she preferred to avoid death and battle if possible, but Desdemona? She didn't particularly care.

Once Psadas slung his instrument over his shoulder and placed on his back, Desdemona looked to him with curiosity. He offered her to step ahead of him as a gentleman would. Not understanding such a complex concept, Desdemona simply stared at him for a moment, then she soundlessly began forward and through the door that lead out of the academy.

{{Desmona and Desdemona exit to Deralo Field, three months later.}}

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  

Evil Fonist

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 am
(Okay. This is where the prologue will conclude. I will make my summary here of what Rick was up to within those three months. Then I will wait until everyone else that participated here posts their own. From there we can start the main storyline. Again: if there's any questions please bring them up in the Storyline topic)

When the lockdown initiated, Rick made sure that the scientists he had infected already were scattered a little. By the time the lockdown was over, a good portion of the staff was his, including the headmaster. Rick quickly used that to his advantage, but he didn't take the man's position. That would have been too suspicious. He wanted to keep tabs on the rest of the world; the headmaster was the scientist with most knowledge of that. From the shadows, 000527 took over human after human. The experiments were almost all taken within a few days. Rick tried not to infest the hunters just yet. He wanted to make this building all his before he did that.
So, for three months since his infestation, Rick mostly tried to capture KIERAN, even going to such lengths as capturing Lily to do it. However they continued to elude him and punch more holes into the Academy.
Now, the damages done has been repaired. Now he is trying some newer tactics. With the news of Zen's death fresh in his mind, Rick wanted Kir more than ever now. He wasn't going to play nice anymore. He was going to go all out until that weapon was his to infest.
Rick sat in his chair in his laboratory, pondering the ways to do just that. It would have to be a surprise attack and it would have to be away from Lily. That was certain. And he couldn't go out there to do that because Lily might sense he's there and his intentions. So now, he needed hunters to help him. Healthy, uninfected hunters.
"For now I need to make my rounds again," Rick said to himself and stood.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:05 am
Leonard didnt waste any time, and when some of the men who wanted out tried to pass, he let loose with his claw, killing five or six, and scaring the rest back the other way. by now, the guards had known something was off, so Leonard killed them off too as well, making sure to let loose two experiments after to make it look like they did it. once that was done, he activated the code to shut the main door, and as it did, he walked back into the building, helping his master to infect all they could... now, Leonard was working as head of security, making sure no one was suspicious of his master.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Lydia had now been trying harder than ever to remain unnoticed. She would do exactly as she was told, and only talked mentally with her crystallis. The sdientist, though they were now under Rick's control, tested her periodically, which she made a point of doing average on. Rick had kept his word, though, nothing had tried to infected her since that first day, so she had been good.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:25 pm
User ImageIt was strange, the small rock harboring a crystallis, which seemed to have created a strange substance around it upon creation. The girl's body had incinerated during the change to crystallis, the body forming a shell of rock around its gem, which peered out through a small crack and two holes in the rock. The cracked rock sat in the lab, being tested on for days without any reaction. One day, the dead girls spirit was watching its crystallized body, a failed experiment about to be dumped. The didnt seal the soul properly, and so here she was. Spira was hysterical, the spirit sobbing above her deceased body, when in the moment of pure agony, the girl tried to re-enter her changed form, and the crystallis trapped her like it was supposed to. The gem glowed red one day inside the lab as the soul entered. A hazy mist wafed out, knocking out the nearby scientists who were nearby, and taking a form.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:32 pm
(Alright. I will assume those who were going to make a synopsis has, so the storyline is taking place in present day starting now.)

Rick walked casually down the hallway. Most of the scientists were under his control. There were very few remaining, but they were oblivious so they wouldn't be much longer.
He stood in the newly constructed doorway to the quarantine room. He briskly walked in and looked down at Lydia, "How are you feeling today?" He asked, although his voice was indicating he didn't really care.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm
"Normal," Lydia replied, queitly. She had learned it was better to answer his questions and then hope he leaves. Most of the time that was what happened.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:49 pm
((Well you know maybe some of us were busy, what with finals coming up and everything. :\
Anyways, clarify Rick's ability a bit. You said he turns people into zombies, but Rick's still alive, so which is it? Does he kill people and take them over, or just take them over?))

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games