Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Mizu appeared at the treehouse felling sad. She couldn't keep from crying because no one was paying no attention to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Mizu started doing hand signs ''Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu'' a water clone formed. ''Go follow Kit and Rahenno to see the fight'' the clone dissapeared while the real mizu sat back down  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 pm
Mizu got up and wipped her tears away and went to the academy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:50 pm
Pyro finally go ttho the grounds to notice that their were damage's to the tree house and to the area such as the tree's "wow something pretty bad must have happened here to cause all this" pyro started to say as he decided to do Rahenno a favor and make another house but this time much much better "ok this will take alot of energy but it will be good" pyro said forming handsigns and used the earth to create a big house with many windows and 6 rooms with a bathrooms in every room and a mess hall "Gosh this is taking way more than i thought" pyro said nearly complete but at the same time nearly fainting at the same time. Pyro also put in an underground training area with more "ok i think im done" pyro said as he fell to the ground and looked at the sky and noticed its beauty "we've never had the chance to just sit down and look at the sky pyro" spike said "i know it looks so beautiful" pyro started as he turned to see his sister crying "hey whats wrong with your sis?" "i dont know let me find out" pyro said crawling over to Mizu still out of energy "hey mizu whats wrong?" pyro asked still looking at the sky next to Mizu.  

pyro hasu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm
The water clone of Mizu came in flying through the trees untill she got to rahenno's treehouse (more like a dorm thing) ''hey bro ummm i was crying cause like sometimes people pay attention to me and basiclly most people ignore me like im invisible'' she said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 am
hunter jumps out the tree noticeing pyro and mizu  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 am
"poor mizu feels as shes invisable."he thinks laghing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 am
then hunter goes to the acadomy.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 am
Pyro got up slowly still feeling dizzy and looked dead at Mizu "well you dont have to worry about that now because from now on oyu are going to stay by my side and i will help you accomplish what ever it is you need to do and then i will show you how to use one of the abilites me Rahenno and hunter only know how to use" pyro said as he sat back down  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 am
''Really''? mizu said excitedly ''What is it? Is it an strong move? Im so excited'' mizu said going on, on how cool the move would be. ''Whats it called?'' she said her final question was  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 pm
"ok look at this" Pyro said as he turned his arm red full of chakra turning the whole right arm to the konton bloodline "see with this i am much stronger than befor but it comes with a price...its nothing that deadly but it hurts your arm pretty badly after using it" pyro said "now this is its power" pyro said making an earth boulder with his remaining chakra "now look" pyro said "Grand Blast" pyro shouted shooting a giant dark ball from his hand and completely obliterating it "that is just the start...im still tired so i cant do any other moves at the moment....aagghhh" pyro shouted as his arm started to turn back to normal "the only way you can get this is by something bad happening...so what im about to tell you might be kinda sad" he started to say "Mom and dad were killed....after a visit not to long ago i found them dead in the kitchen" pyro said getting mad and started to tear up "after a while i found the assasinator and killed him personally" he said as his arm started to flare and glow red "Pyro calm down i know your mad but you have to just relax" Spike said "I know its just that they shouldnt have done that" pyro angrily said "ok just keep your cool" "ok"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 am
_____* PYRO* _____

The power of my fire shows my enternal strength

Pyro got up and looked at Mizu "well clone i have to go relax so catch you later" Pyro started to walk away to rest to the spa

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm
The clone dissapeared  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:45 pm
_____* PYRO* _____

Pyro got back to the house and headed inside "man i love what you did with the place" spike complemented pyro "yeah its pretty good" pyro said heading to the bedroom and fell asleep on the bed

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:57 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro woke up from his long hours of rest and decided to go downstairs and go to get some food and after getting some food he went downstairs underground to the training area and put on some earth weights on that weighed in at 150 pounds on both his arms and legs and ran 5 laps "wow that was pretty hard" pyro said making earth dummies and punched them with full force. After a while pyro sat down to relax then headed out.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games