Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:04 am
-pokes someone 'cause I have no clue what we are talking about-

History bores me even more.

@_<

It's all 'this guy did this and this happened so this guy had to do this to stop this guy from doing this'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:24 am
-pokes t0sh back-

But that's the fun of History.. learning why people do things and why things happen and stuff.. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:37 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

But History is interesting...yet sometimes boring... rolleyes

I'm only interested in the wars of the past...and how did it start...by the lust for power or just hard cold cash...
Pretty pathetic in a way rolleyes
Just like because Germany is jealous of other countries for its populatio and size xp

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:52 am
Was. Was jealous. razz

I remember when we did WWI in year 9.. that was fun. GCSE we did British Social & Economic History which wasn't so fun.. >__<;; but important and fairly interesting.. now we're doing the European reformation for AS..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:01 pm
WWI and II were fun. Henry the 8th and the Church was not so fun. History has its ups and downs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

I don`t like History.

[&&] my teacher`s always saying:

"You can`t learn History if you don`t know Geography, and vice versa."

And so I don`t like Geography either.

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:26 pm
Your teacher's just being stupid. You only need to remember the names of a few countries and cities depending on which topic you're covering. You don't even need to know where they are on a map.

Even if you do Geography as a subject it won't help as it's very unlikely that you'll be studying the same part of the world as you are in History. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:28 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

How is History the same as Geograhpy? o__o
History is about past.
Geography is about maps and places.

The only connection with History and Geography is that you have to know where did the past event happend.
But only very little Geography is needed in History rolleyes

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

I don`t know.

He`s a really good teacher though.

And he`s retiring at the end of the year.

We`re gonna throw party for him.

3nodding

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Get some strippers and sneak them into the school, bet he'd like that. cool xd  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:03 pm

Toki, he`s 6O something.

Plus, our principal + vices would come in and suspend us all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:23 pm
I think it would be worth getting suspended just to see a toothless grin on that old man's face. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it... crying  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:24 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@'elfy - Yesh, listen to snow. razz It's not really a higher level, just I'm taking more classes.. there are others taking 5 subjects but they're mainly taking science/maths subjects so, y'know, there's less reading/writing to be done.. sweatdrop

@smooth - Me too, that's why I dropped it. xD

Eh, you're not taking the Asian five?! eek (The Asian five consists up Normal Maths and Pure/Advanced Maths or their equivalents, 3 sciences of Chemistry, Physics and Biology and Chinese).
I thought you would take it but it seems you're more of a literary Chinese like me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Tokioka
I think it would be worth getting suspended just to see a toothless grin on that old man's face. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it... crying

He`s not toothless,

And if I get suspended I get kicked out of the house.

talk2hand

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:41 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Tokioka

He`s not toothless,

And if I get suspended I get kicked out of the house.

talk2hand

It would be a good life lesson. Character building. 3nodding *shoves towards the strippers*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games