Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Kazuma smiled and nodded "I understand Hokage-Sama but anything can help when it is S-Rank criminals, right" he said and raised his eyebrow then he shrugged "So how do I do that" he asked wonderingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:06 pm
Reiko shut off the chakra in her hand. "these are the handsigns." she re-did the handsigns. Her hand glowed with medical chakra again.

((note: you don't get it on your first try, remember, it took sakura a few days to get it right, for you, a few posts))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 pm
Kazuma did the handsigns and put his hand down and focused, but like most jutsu he didn't get it the first try and his fingertips flickered and he frowned at his lack of strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Kazuma did the handsigns again and focused the chackra to his hand again but it glowed then disapated to nothing but his regular old hand and the fact he couldn't do it AGAIN.  

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:08 pm
Kazuma concentrated more and did the handsigns then focused the chakra to his hand and finally his hand glowed with the medical chakra and he let it go and smiled "Well i guess I have that down" he said and smiled.

((So is this a jutsu))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Reiko smiled. "yes, but it won't heal deep wounds. Keep that in mind when you try it. also, at the early stages, it takes up alot of chakra. so make sure you aren't too low on chakra when you try it."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:44 pm
Kazuma smiled at Reiko "Alright and thanks atleast I can cure little things now" he then looked around "I really want to learn a jounin jutsu but that would take too long right now" he said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:07 pm
Xan body flickered into the office. Bowing before Reiko.
"Sorry to disturb you Lady Hokage, but I request permission to..." Xan took a pause. "The sound village. I know they don't have the best reputation, but I wish to learn sound techniques and have a more in-depth training with the otokage there. She is a very advanced medical ninja and I was hoping to get some jutsu from that field as well. I wish to stay there for my term as genin, and then come back here for a chunnin exam whenever the time comes." He said. He looked at Kazuma.
"And with the approval of my father of course."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 pm
Kazuma smiled at Xan thinking about how he himself went to Sunagakure and Iwagakure when he was a gennin to train but the thought of his son leaving wasn't so great but he knew it was good for him to go. Kazuma looked at Reiko "Hokage-Sama if you agree i have no problem with him going" he said then turned to Xan "Xan Hokage-Sama is a skilled medical shinobi to she has just taught me a jutsu" he said smiling at his son.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:57 pm
"Don't go!"
Maix called from behind Xan, clinging to his back like before.
"You can't leave!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm
"Well....I guess you could come with me. If Reiko approved of course." Said Xan to Maix.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:45 pm
"But....but this is our home!"
Maix replied.
"We can't leave our home!"
As he spoke, he clutched tighter to Xan's back.
"Our home is the leaf village!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:22 am
Xan patted Maix's head.
"I know, but I'm not going to be gone that long. It's not like I'm going off and acctually joining the Sound Village."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am
*Hanzo radioed in*
"Reiko,
A note has been left from akatsuki they want to see if we wish to peace with them or else they will attack. I don't think we should associate ourselves with their kind you and I both know the akatsuki aren't people to keep their word and they're may even be a catch to all of this."

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Reiko turned her back from the chatting ninja to hear the radio. "Hanzo? i heard you. Ask what peace would include. I don't want any ninja dying in case of a battle. I wonder if there are any demands."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games