Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 pm
A_Bag_Of_Vicodin
A legend coming true? A sigh of frustration had been emitted from Zeroth's lips. He ran his hand through his hair and his hands stopped glowing. "Slow down, slow down." He said. He put his hand on his temple, and felt a headache clearing from magic. "A legend coming true. What is this legend? And these vampires, does that mean you are one now? And what are these demons? Matter of fact, where the hell am I?! I take three steps into this city and find you!" He let out another sigh of irritation. "Okay. So anything I need to get used to?"

She smiled softly, "I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you. So much really has happened since I tried visiting you." she said after taking a deep breath. She glanced at her half siblings, who now sheathed their swords. They were still a bit wary of the mortal. But soon they were positioned around Caly as they had before; bodyguarding the future of Karaneshii.

She lightly took his arm and was leading him down the street, aiming towards a tea shop she had noticed awhile ago. That would be a suitable place to talk of what she would be telling him. "Well first off the legend was one given by an Oracle long ago. It was said that a half elf, half human would be one of the Greatest Mages ever born and would have power enough for nearly anything. At that time the vampires and elves were at a rather deadly war. The only thing that stopped it was the sworn oath made by the elf king was that the Halfbreed would be bound to a vampire of power. My parents knew what would come to be from the moemnt I was born, but did nothing of it. I did not even know of this til I was returned home.." Caly paused right htere, recalling the mannjer in which she had been returned home. That was also when they entered the tea shop. She led Zeroth to a corner table where she continued in a lower tone of voice, "By the time this happened, I had met several of whom I call family now and had apparently already become somewhat bound to the MAster Vampire Cy. The legend is complete and the oath held up. ..Though I do not know if the vampire that governs over all vampires knows where the legend stands now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Ravyn stopped staring after her friend and the wolf demon who left her. She'd been in a daze since 'the incident.' She looked toward Memnon a ways off and decided that she wasn't needed.

[Exit to Magma Plains]  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

A_Bag_Of_Vicodin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:09 pm
Zeroth ran his hand through his hair. "Well thank you for the update." He said, obviously frustrated. An oath and the like was just the nice thing to stumble into, especially when now his best friend was being married off to some vampire. He doubted that he would ever get used to something like that. He would always have that little thing of anger in the back of his mind, the frustration of his best friend now having a lover. Or maybe it was more then that. more then what he hoped it was. "Nice to know. Who is this Vampire Cy? And I want to talk to him. Now." He crossed his arms. He meant business.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:38 pm
Jasae Bushae
(now back to cossis shop)
Cossi accepted his handshake for a moment before waling around him to the pair of Andre and Dling.
Doing a few circles around them, a smile broadened on Cossi's face. Grabbing the pair, she pulled them into the dressing room where she promptly undressed, assembled an entirly new set of clothes from raw material and had them redressed, within twenty minutes at most.
(Alright, im drawing a blank on what the attire should look like ironically ^^; )

Poor Dling meanwhile was thrown about every which way, easily overpowered by the costume fanatic.

By the time Cossi had finished re-outfitting the two 7-foot people (man and bear), Lord Farthersomewich had changed himself back into his regular outfit. And his valet shook his head at Cossi needing to completely remake new outfits, but he wasn't going to complain about it because they were all now ready to go.

As for the outfits, they weren't as frilly-trimmed as what Farthersomewich wore, but they were a lot more fancied-up than the business suits Andre was used to wearing. They were goofily official and marginally aristocratic, with tailed jackets and big sashes across the fronts.

"Well now, gents, let's all away to the palace!" Farthersomewich said, pointing stylishly with his frilled umbrella.

(( away to the palace! ))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 am
Number 1 activated his cloaking system and slid lowly through the crowds, looking for valuables to steal. Then, he saw a shop nearby that a customer had just walked away from. Then, he flitted in and took the most valuable item he could see, turned off the cloaking system and ran out and ran up a nearby wall before running along it and making his getaway.
"Not Some Fancy Piece Of Technology But At Least It Attracts Attention."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Walking through the market place, appearance shrouded within a cloak, hood placed over head, a slender and tall figure could be seen. Her shoes clicking and clancking upon the stone ground, her eye's, which couldn't be seen, peering around at the many stands and shops that stood around. It hadn't been long since she arrived in town. And it was definitely not the first. Just thinking about the many times she passed through the front gate made her grin, her canine teeth, giving a slight glimmer as the light caught it. The guard that stood watch at the gate, always gave her trouble, but with her abilities, she easily fooled him. Each and every time. It was sad, but also entertaining. She always seemed to make the idiot guard quiver before her, with her power of attraction. And to be honest, she only used it once. Every other time she just used her wit to outsmart him, or just her speed to get through the gate, when it was being opened for someone else at the time.

Still she gazed at the shops, not looking for anything in particular. Byako city was quite large, and she still hadn't seen everything it had to offer. And at the moment, she felt the need to shop, or more like steal. Thievery was her strong point, and could do it better than many. Her talents, or more like activities where talked about every one and then, and as she walked through the market, as well as parts of town she had already covered, her large ears picked up conversations, about her.

"Hey, I heard that the bakers daughter ran into that wolf. You know, that tricky one that was talked about in the large forest just outside of the city.
"Yeah. Word is she's been seen within Byako city."

This made her smirk even more. Soon Naoki stood before a stand, which displayed various shapes of daggers, seemingly catching her eye.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Jesse stood in the shadows, head down. She knew people could see her, and were whispering things about her. Oh well... They don't matter. She touched her sword on her back. Jesse yawned, tired. Why do these images haunt me? Her family kept dying, and she could see it- not pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 am
She ordered a pot of tea and it was soon brought to them, 4 teacups along with the teapot. Selsia and Razen actually refused the tea, but then they would have anyways. they were bodyguards of course for this duration...especially when Cy wasn't around. Or Vincent for that matter.

"Cy is my lover and soon-to-be husband as well as bondmate." she said slowly. "And he is busy with his own business at this current time. Perhaps he will join us later. I'm sure when I return home that he will for sure be there."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Xela had walked into the market place, having arrived to Byako City an hour ago. All he had on him were his clothes, a small pack with trinkets from the past places he had lived in, and his sword in its energy form, stored into his body. He had walked deeper into the area, looking for both a place to stay at while he was there and for any stalls that sold sword-care equipment. It was as he searched for that stall when he noticed someone in particular. He noticed a girl that was staying in the shadows. Going against his usual self, he walked up to her.

"Hey, can I ask you for help?" he asked, not showing emotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
Tyren started looking around. He had barely woken up, new to this strange world.

Seems nothing like Hitorik. I am so going be screwed here. Maybe I should've brought Risha with me...

He turned around, looking for his companion, but he saw no familiar face. Only a mass multitude of strange people. Tyren walked to the nearest person.

"Umm... Have you seen my companion. He is a about, this tall. He has blue eyes and-"

"No. Now can't you see Im busy!! Move!"

Tyren sighed and began to ask around. Everyone responded in such form.

I might have to ask someone in power... A king!! I need to find the palace... hopefully the king is good... I don't want to deal with someone like Siddon again. Not here.

Tyren started walking towards the plaza, hoping to find an official who could guide him to the palace. What he found was better. I sign post.  

Dot_Virtue_427

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Naoki

With her eye's upon the nice sized daggers, the woman, head hidden beneath a hooded cloak, turned to the side, beginning to move away from the table. But not before swiping the dagger. The market place was full of people, so no one would even see her take it, nor have a way of stopping her. With the dagger hidden away beneath her cloak, she moved away, grinning, one of her fangs catching the light. "So easy", she thought. Moving even further within the market place, the girls eye's shifted around, noticing the many more vendors and shoppers. This place seemed to be booming, and it only gave her an even bigger itch, to raid pockets. But before she even attempted to do just one, she noticed a girl, standing in the shadows. "Hmm?" It seemed something was wrong, but it was her features that caught the wolf girls eye. "Such a cutey", she smiled, licking her lips. The one weakness the wolf maiden had was beautiful giros and handsome men. One that came across her sights, she always had to approach, and lure them in. And as she thought about using her, maybe even play with her, seeing as how she was down, a perfect time to lure her in, a figure approached her. An older man he was, he wasn't a bad looker either. He had that mysterious look to him. And it made her even more eager. "So many tasty morsels....how can a girl not try", she thought, a grin crossing her lips. But as she continued to watch them, the wolf girl could tell that even if she tried, the man might put up a fight, he gave off an aura, a strong one. "Hmm...maybe not now" If a fight got out, there wouldn't be too much room to work with. So leaving that be, she turned and kept walking.

Soon though, shouting entered her ears, making her stop once more. With the hood still over her head, she watched from the side as a shop keeper yelled at a man, who seemed to be in search of someone. The wolf couldn't see his face, so she stalked through the crowd, until she could see. Yet another handsome man. "Byako city hasn't disappointed me yet", she grinned. So many people to choose from, to lure in and taste. Where to begin. As her eye's stayed upon him just a bit longer, someone came to the wolf girl side, yelling. It seemed like someone had noticed her taking the dagger, and now confronted her about it. Turning, she was met withe the shopkeeper and yet another smile came to her lips, her fang catching the light, giving a glimmer.

"You've stolen from me. I do not appreciate that. Now Give it back, or pay for it", the small man shouted. Feeling very mischievous, the girl slowly removed her hood, revealing her face. Her ears stood out, he tail which was hidden the entire time became visible, swishing behind her. She stared int the little man's eye, her power of attraction taking affect. "Now...why should I. I've taken a liking to it, so I shall take it....wont I", she said, in a soft sultry tone, her finger under the mans chin, stroking it gently. Looking into the mans eye's, one could see him loosing himself, his body seeming to be zombie like. He nodded, not saying anything. Satisfied, she turned to leave, the shop keeper still in a daze. "Heh, too easy"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 am
Striker sat on top of one of the market place buildings, hidden by the height as he observed the marketplace.

"Xela," he muttered to himself. "I can smell your scent...why are you here?"

After a few minutes, he noticed a wolf demon being confronted by a shop keeper. He also observed how she charmed him into letting her keep it, despite the fact that she stole it.

"Hmm...Xela will have to wait a moment."

With that, he jumped down and landed in one of the back alleyways, and then he made his way to follow her, cutting off his glow and looking like a normal white wolf.  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Naoki

The wolf was successful in her steal, but it really didn't matter. It just gave her something to do, because she was able to do it. Now still, making her way through the marketplace, Naoki's ears gave a twitch, as well as her nose. The scent of a wolf hit her and by the sound she picked up, it was following her. But not making any notion that she knew this, the wolf girl placed her hood back upon her head and kept her same pace through the marketplace. Easily she moved around the other passer buyers, looking for a place to stop and confront her follower. Spotting a very large and spacious alleyway, or side street which contained no people, Naoki made her way to it walking down towards the other end. Seeing it as a dead end, and not too worried about that, she turned, awaiting for her follower to appear before her. "Is there a certain reason you're following me.....wolf", she said with a sexy grin. With her hood still up, only a toothy grin could be seen, her fang catching the light.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm
Striker looked at her, his gaze looking past her rather than going to her.

"Are you planning on giving back that stolen knife?" he asked calmly. "You know it's not yours, and I know it as well. Yet you take it anyways. Are you that bored?"  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

Naoki

Naoki eyed the wolf strangely, to only smirk right after. "And what concern of it is yours if I give it back or not?", she asked. And as she did, she pulled out said dagger, tossing it from one hand to the next. All the while she did this, she gazed upon the white wolf in front of her, seeing that he didn't look her in the eye. "He must know about my ability", she thought, thinking about the shop keeper. She figured he had been watching her the entire time.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff