Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:43 pm
*Violet stood next to the front door, smirking. He had his arms crossed, and watched Shota as she approached the door.* "Going somewhere?" *He asked, quirking a brow.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:55 pm
Shota looked up with her diffrent colored eyes befor she changed to her human form and ajusted her wolf fur over herself."Simply for a drink."she said as she shifted her hair out from infront of her face."Ist zat a problem?"  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:58 pm
*Violet shakes his head, and pushes himself away from the wall.* "Not at all. I was just wondering. Mind if I join you?" *He crossed his arms and looked at her, she was just 3 inches taller than he was.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:03 pm
"I Dont Mind."she said as she ajusted her fur so that it covered her neck and mouth as she opened the door and stepped out.The fur blew back from the heightened altitude wind and she closed her eyes slightly against it as she walked.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 am
"well my arm will be out of commision for a time so to avoid a glaring weakness i would like some armor to conceal it from harm
perhaps with healing sharms and a defense mechanism built in"
lutia says as she follows miso to the armory  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 pm
*Miso opened a large metal door, and behind it were hundreds of weapons.*

Well, we do have various types of armor with more than just "defense".

*He smiled slightly, and walked over to a wall containing what looked like various types of gauntlets.*  

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:04 pm
lutia nodded picking up an armlet that was the exact length from her writst to her elbow
"this should do...what can you tell me about this perticular one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:33 pm
*Miso quirked a brow, and thought for a moment.*

Let's see...That armlet, if memory serves correctly, allows for manipulation of spiritual energy. This would mean, of course, that you would be able to bend said energy to your will, even to the extent of being able to drain or transfer spiritual energy to other people and/or things.

*He nods, and taps it with his index finger.*

That, and it looks pretty trendy.  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:49 pm
MasterHan
" The Opportunity hasn't presented itself yet."

She remarks, smugly.

" And I would much rather have my male body back."

"I don't think it's quite that complicated. I think you have begun to ENJOY this female body of yours Jaq. I mean since I came here I haven't heard you complain much, if at all, about the body to Miso. Not to mention you haven't pestered him about it. Personally I plan on getting myself some sort of upgrade, and since Miso is a mage of sorts, I'm sure he can help me out. I bet you just want the feeling of being with a man's strong arms and what not....it's okay to admit to it Jaq...we all know how true it is, don't we Lilith?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:58 pm
*Lilith nods, still peeking out from behind Tennyo.* "Mhmmm. It's ok Jack...Err...Jacquelyn. You don't have to hide the REAL reason that you became a woman..." *Lilith stopped, and looked up at Tennyo.* "Wait? What kind of 'upgrades'?"  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith nods, still peeking out from behind Tennyo.* "Mhmmm. It's ok Jack...Err...Jacquelyn. You don't have to hide the REAL reason that you became a woman..." *Lilith stopped, and looked up at Tennyo.* "Wait? What kind of 'upgrades'?"

"Why the only reason I came around here in the first place: Power. Power is one of the only things that matter in life, if one has enough power then they will make themselves unable to be hurt again. My clan didn't have Power...they played by the rules...they were GOOD people....and in one small sneak attack almost all were killed. I am now the last remaining survivor of my people. I require more power so that I can prevent such horrors from happening again. With enough power you can do almost anything...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 pm
*Lilith frowned slightly, and looked down.* "Ugh...you're sounding like my brother before he created the ISA..." *She began to trace circles on Tennyo's stomach with her index finger.* "Power's all you care about? What about stuff like wealth, or..." *She began to mumble, and kept tracing circles.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith frowned slightly, and looked down.* "Ugh...you're sounding like my brother before he created the ISA..." *She began to trace circles on Tennyo's stomach with her index finger.* "Power's all you care about? What about stuff like wealth, or..." *She began to mumble, and kept tracing circles.*

"Wealth is no good at all. The power of money will always be overswept by the strength of true power. Sooner or later it will happen. Although perhaps I might care about the last part." Quirking an eyerbow up slightly, "Just what exactly was it that you mumbled off there in the end...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:21 pm
*She hops back and shakes her head.* "Nothing." *Offering a smile, she turned around, and began to walk down the hall.* "Enough goofing off...I need to find my boots."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:28 pm
Anakoni
*She hops back and shakes her head.* "Nothing." *Offering a smile, she turned around, and began to walk down the hall.* "Enough goofing off...I need to find my boots."

"I seem to have upset you my new friend, my apologies. I am merely...strong...about my point of view. If I cannot make myself stronger, then there will be no hope of ever rebuilding what once was, instead of having only a slimmer of hope. If you want we can go bother your brother or something...."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games