Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:04 am
[[Sorry everyone, I've been pretty sick.]]

Aki tilted her head, her ears keenly tilted toward the sounds of talking at the gates. The voices weren't familiar, yet she somehow knew of them. Her footsteps were only quiet patters as she ran on the balls of her feet toward the gate, holding her skirts up as she went.

It was a ways to the gate from the other end of the city, and these days Aki tired very easily. She unfolded her wings in a great gust of air and lifted herself above the houses and small buildings of the city. She flapper her great wings for altitude and once high enough, the warm currents of air that glided over the rooftops, carried her effortlessly.

Out of the crowds of people on the street, the journey was quick. Aki landed lightly on her toes before the silver entrance gates, squinting her eyes trying to make out the shapes through the barrier. They all held themselves proudly, their spines strait and their eyes looking ahead. Dressed plainly, Aki could tell they worked for some very strick leader. Her eyebrow crinkled with thought.

"A gift?" She questioned as she slipped her body through the bars of the gate (skinny as she was), and passed through the molassass like curtain of protection. She frowned slightly. "From whom?" Pensivly now, she stepped very carefully closer, her hands hanging at her sides and her head tilted in question. Her pastel locks drifting back and forth over her vivid green eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:13 am
"A gift from a Sir A. N. Sem."
The tallest of the group held out a package just out of Aki's reach. She would have to step forwards and to the man's side to reach it.
"Come and claim it."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:52 am
Aki felt her body twitch involuntarily at the name. Her neck and spine stiffened and her long gown rustled as she very nearly stepped back. Manners stopped her, and by some grace she was able to swallow and still speak.

Aki bit her tongue, and fought the urge to be rude. "A. N. Sem?" It sounded like the name came from between clenched teeth. "What does he want to do with me?" Her hands had become clenched at her sides, and very slowly, she stretched her fingers. Her right arm rose outward and Aki held it palm up. Aki was aware that she couldn't reach it from here and silently glared before adverting her gaze.

"I do believe that in a polite situation, there would be a note with such gift giving. . ." Aki muttered under her breath as she let her arm fall back to her side. In these days, Aki would normally be accompanied by some guard or regime. And today of all days she'd chosen to dismiss them. If something happened here, it was because of her own stupidity in listening to a stranger's demands.

Her boots made dampened clicking sounds as she took two steps forward, just into the arms reach of the tallest man. One more step, and she had just placed herself into the very dangerous circle of his arms. Glaring into his eyes, she reached for the package he was still holding away from her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:05 am
A crack sounded sharp from a concealed airship.
The man grabbed Aki by the wrist in that split second and grinned.
"How's this for a note, your highness?"
His voice twisted the title, making it jagged and crude.
And then the shot connected, a flash of burning pain.
And then dark inky blackness for the princess.
An explosion ripped through the spot where they stood.
The gate and barrier kept it from the city, but the charred, wispy remains of the clouds there betrayed no signs of librarians or princess.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 am
Aki had expected this, she knew she shouldn't have been so stupid. Something must have turned her suicidal. And through all of this, the only thing she could think to say before her eyes closed?

"Well, that was rude..."

Her powdery wings drooped and the golden tint of them seemed to slide off as conscience completely left the young leader and she disappeared in the puff of displaced cloud.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:59 am
With eerie timing another crack sounded, this time from high above. A ball of bright blue and white flame had manifested above the barrier around the floating island.

It drifted lazily for a second, spinning in mid air before it made a small loop and rocketing down towards the barrier. It reached the fringe, and began to push through.

THough the barrier was weakened by its sources disappearance, the ball still struggled to move through. Its flames darkened to blue-purple as it made its slow progress through, steadily diminishing in size.

By the time the spectacle was finished, a fist sized glimmer was all that was left, floating lazily to the ground of the floating kingdom. It drifted in a seemingly idle fashion towards Beginner....

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 pm
Surprised Beginner stared at the glimmering ball of fire
"What is this?" Could i use it as an energy source for one of my creations?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:53 pm
The ball drifted closer and a hush voice perked up in Beginner's ears.

"Is this.... the kingdom... of wings?" it didn't sound like it was coming from the ball, but the connection was definite. "Are you... the creator... in the castle?"

Obviously, the ball was looking for something, as if it had the ability to even see...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 am
Beginner blinked surprised to see a ball of fire speak.

If this was anywhere other than byako i would say this was very strange...

"Yes good fireball this is the country of kabina but while i have built many things i was not the castles original creator"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:00 pm
The ball bobbed once in midair, attempting to show some sign of acknowledgment. It seemed to be growing smaller by the moment.

"That... matters... not..." the ball was beginning to flicker. "Show me..... to.... the castle..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:41 am
"certainly, can i get you anything along the way? fuel or wood?"

Beginner began walking in the direction of the castle worried about the poor flame.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:26 pm
The fire flared up for a second, bathing everything in blue light. "Art.... science... crafts... the works... of man.... The castle... it will have... plenty."

How the flame spoke, it was unclear weather it was actually going to consume the objects like other flames. It sounded far more intrigued then hungry.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:23 am
Beginner leads the flame towards the castle gates

"Im only a guest so please dont burn down the castle please"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:04 pm
The flame was growing ever smaller, now nearly as small as a candle flame. It's voice was growing fainter to match.

"I.... will.... cause.... no.... harm...." there was a faint popping sound as the flame suddenly vanished, however its voice continued on smoothly, "That is not what the Order requires."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:37 am
Hurrying Beginner brought the flame into the castle despairing for its safety

"what do you need now?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers