Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan pulled her closer to him. Ravins lips ran along his jaw... his throat. "Your first?" This, he didn't understand. "But Armand said that you two had spent nights together... ect." He choked out the painful words.

He really wished he could get the disgusting pictures of them together out of his mind. Her fingers ran down his chest and she kissed him on the throat again. He gulped, Do you want to? "Of course I want to Ravin, I just don't want to push you away."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

Armand closed his eyes as she pulled him back. He ran his hands through her hair and then down her back. He backed her up again to the stone wall that encased the stairs leading up to her house. He sighed against her mouth and slowly parted his lips against hers not letting his fangs out though. Her sweet breath filled him and he almost lost it right there but again something was holding him back. He did not want to kill her...not right now at least. He ran his hands up the back of her shirt again and touched her bare back no doubt sending shivers up it.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline let her eyes close as he slid his hands through her hair and down her back. She felt a stone wall behind her. He had backed her up against it. She reached up and played with his hair. Her heart racing. Her mind thinking of only him. She shivered when he ran his fingers up her bare back. She sighed.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

A vampire? he watched her shiver, and waited for the panic to set in. Instead she did the stupidest thing ever, she got up and walked over to him. But god he was happy she did, Just hold me, please? she laid her head on his shoulder her arms were wrapped around his neck. Hunter wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head. "You stupid little human." he murmered into her hair, holding her tightly and kissing her again.

||Shhh, it's a secret ^^||
||Another thing Evo I was wondering about the whole biting situation, depending on the books you read, there are several ways to go about changing a person. The two most common are biting them or mingling the vampire blood with the humans. Do we know which system we are using? Me votes for the second choice ^^ makes for a more interesting story with broader options XD||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin giggled softly. "Is that what you're worried about, silly?" She pressed a kiss to his lips and tickled him under the chin. "Spent nights together, yes. That doesn't mean we had sex. Mostly we hunted and others we talked. He tried to, but I didn't love him that much."

She stroked his cheeks soothingly. "Don't worry yourself about me. There's no possible way that I could hurt you. It should be the other way around."

*EDIT*||It depends. You should know that there are arteries throughout the human body. One of them is in the throat and I believe the others are in the arms/wrists. Biting directly into the arteries could cause in transformation while biting into the lesser bloodstream requires the mixing of vamp and human blood. Good enough? xD||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica was scared, that was no doubt, and she had a million questions, but all she wanted was to be near to Hunter. For him to want to be near her. This was good. Perfect.

"Yeah, would you rather I left?" She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. He could kill you with one touch! Alittle voice screamed in her mind. But did she care? Not really, she had faith in him, he wouldn't hurt her.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

The thoughts faded away. But they still had something, something that he could never share with her. Or could he? Dylan didn't know much about the whole vampire deal.

"Thank god." He muttered and wrapped his arms around her, holding her as if his life depended on it. "I won't hurt you." He couldn't even imagine her hurting him. That'd be so backwards. "You're really a virgin?" He questioned, pressing his lips to her chest. Wow, how on earth was he gonna tell her he definatly wasn't? Maybe... she wouldn't ask...

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin groaned in pleasure as his lips pressed to her chest. She squirned in delight, running her leg down the side of his.
"Yes," she was able to gasp. She drew in sharper breaths at each and every one of his touches. "Ohh...Dylan."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan ran his fingers all over her body and sighed. She seemed to be pretty alluring. It honestly was a shock that she had never had sex before.

Especially with her beauty. Ohh...Dylan He was beyond self control, he tore her bra off and kissed all along her bare skin. She was even more beautiful then before. "Mmm. Ravin..." He hummed against her skin.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She looked up at him and he traced her lip with his thumb. "Yes, and no." he sighed and led her back to the bed to sit down. "I told you this already, but you attract me like no one has in centuries. But it's safer and smarter for you to just leave." he kissed her neck gently then her mouth. "I can't assure your safety, even now I want to bite you." he sighed softly and laid he head against hers.

||Errr, ok? *ish confused a bit * ^^||
||Sooo short >.<'||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I know I found him.

Hunters finger traced over her lips and she smiled softly. She sat down on the bed, but stayed close to him. You attract me like no one has in centuries. But it's safer and smarter for you to just leave. But he obviously didn't want her to. His lips graced her neck and her mouth softly and Veronica held onto the kiss as long as she could.

I can't assure your safety, even now I want to bite you. His head was laying against hers and she heard him sigh. "And what exactly would happen if you did?" She asked, tilting his head so that she could look into his eyes.

|I kind of get it. but im not sure how to explain is :s ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:46 pm
||Evo - Biting directly into the arteries could cause in transformation while biting into the lesser bloodstream requires the mixing of vamp and human blood. Good enough? xD||

||i believe she means like... lets say Hunter bites one of Veronica's smaller arteries, it wouldn't change her unless his blood mixed with hers. But if he were to bite say.. her neck or wrist it would.||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Her chest heaved in surprise and delight. Her bra was tossed off to the side with the rest of their clothes. Dylan touched her and kissed every inch of her bare skin. There was fire everywhere he kissed. He hummed against her skin. Ravin moaned deeply. This was even better than she had ever fathomed.

Ravin closed her eyes and pressed her body up into his. She kissed him eagerly, passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She drank in his taste, becoming warmer all around.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans body heated up quickly. Her skin wasn't as cold as before and he continued to hum into her skin as his tongue traced her stomach, his hands wandered along her body as well. They were crawling up her stomach and they hesitated as he reached closer to her chest. A light burning sensation trickled throughout his body.

Then her lips were on his. Ravin moved her tongue into his mouth and he ran his along hers. His hands were still hesitating in the same spot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica tilted his head towards her, "You would die, I would kill you."Hunter stated simply and truthfully, he had absolutly no self control when it came to that. If her blood, any blood touched his tounge, he would drain his victim dry. He kissed her again "Now do you understand why I kept stopping you?" he smiled lightly as he looked down at her and waited for everything to click into place.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:11 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin gasped. "Dylan..."

He was touching her everywhere. There was fire everywhere. Her hands wandered slowly down to his pants. Ravin tugged at them playfully, her other hand busy holding his face to hers.
"Touch me," she whispered fiercely. "I'm only yours."

Ravin hummed against the feel of his tongue, moaning softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games