Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

wierdo77
Resident evil is the best game/movie series i've ever set eyes on. The moment when the zombies take over racoon city had a great outcome on the series. Now that they are going into religius groups (resident evil 4 featuring Leon S. Kennedy) and african american clans (Resident evil 5 featuring Chris Redfield) they have put the Resident Evil name in a great spot. Not to mention the three movies that are out so far, which (in my opinion) are the best movies ever created.

We're glad you like Raccoon City and the movies. However, religious groups and African American clans do not put the RE name in a great spot. Try again, bro.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Now... Another thing.... If they're in Africa... How does that make them AMERICAN in any way?

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Aw Damnits!!! I'm so bummed I missed that one!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:01 am

i think Capcom put that new character in to help stop the racism comments...just my opinion. sweatdrop

now on topic: nothing makes them american if they're in Afica.

UmbraGallus

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:39 am

Not true. Everybody's American, they just don't know it yet.

Just for the record, I don't actually mean that. xD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 am

Actually... Everybody's African, considering that's the origin of humans... So like... Technically, every person in the US is African American. I'm African Russian.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:02 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Actually... Everybody's African, considering that's the origin of humans... So like... Technically, every person in the US is African American. I'm African Russian.
You know, as "equal" as America wants to be, I remember hearing about a Caucasian family who lived in Africa and had a child there, then they moved back to America, and the child tried to put African American as his race and they wouldn't let him... lol, yeah, we are so equal here.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:06 am

Well, that's how outward appearance counts. I mean, if I were born in Japan, would I be able to put Japanese as my race?

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:35 am

OMG its residentevilfan
I'm a big fan of resident evil it is awesome! smile

Umm... Wow, just... Wow... Even the name... Wow...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:50 am

Damnits! I always miss the good ones......

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:25 am

Quote:
Request from j0shyb0i Accept Decline Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:00 am

I would like to join this guild so i can talk about the new resident evil games and movies but the main reason why i waanted to join this guild is that i want information on resident evil degeneration and why the G or T virus or what is infecting the people where leon and claire are.

See how he said "waanted"? I think that merits one of thise: wahmbulance
A waaahmbulance!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:17 am

NotteRequiem
Quote:

I would like to join this guild so i can talk about the new resident evil games and movies but the main reason why i waanted to join this guild is that i want information on resident evil degeneration and why the G or T virus or what is infecting the people where leon and claire are.

A waaahmbulance!

Wait, that's the main reason why he wanted to join the guild. To find out about a movie that no one knows s**t about yet?

Elliot Salem

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:46 am

Elliot Salem
NotteRequiem
Quote:

A waaahmbulance!

Wait, that's the main reason why he wanted to join the guild. To find out about a movie that no one knows s**t about yet?

rofl I guess if you're a true noob you're not allowed in (which I don't mind at all).
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:16 am

Discussing... NEW Resident Evil games??
If he has no interest in discussing the classic RE games, then he's really is a true noob.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:34 am

He probably thought he'd get in... rolleyes
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games