Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:12 am
((It's okay. Nighty Witchy-nee-san!!))

James smiled. "I'm sure you would have." he said softly and rubbed Anden's ears, knowing that rubbing sometimes felt just as good as scratching.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 am
(<3)

Anden growled contentedly. "No wonder you liked my lap and petting so much..it feels great..hmph, sneaky little brother of mine." he mock-grumbled, resting his head on James' lap. "And now that Erika's a demonness..there's nothing to worry about..we're all immortal, or close to it." he said happily. Anden could not have watched his sister leave him..he'd have turned her himself if necessary.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am
James chuckled. "Yep. One big, happy, immortal family . . . or something like that." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:17 am
Anden yawned, jaw opening widely before it closed and he nuzzled against James' upper stomach a bit. "We may as well sleep..Rylara said she'd be back in the morning..and you want to be well rested for you lady, don't you?" he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm
James chuckled and then pushed lightly at Anden. "Alright, we'll sleep . . . but on a different bed than Theresa." he said, looking over at the sleeping form of his cousin. He'd have to move her so that her legs weren't dangling off the bed too . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 pm
Anden found himself reluctant to leave Theresa..even though it wouldn't really be leaving. He moved from James to beside Theresa, pressing against her just slightly. "Why? Just go wolf. We'll be able to protect her better that way, and it'll be more comfortable. And there's nothing odd about a pair of wolves sleeping with a girl." he shrugged his wolfish shoulders slightly..trying to logically justify why he wanted to stay near her..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:42 pm
James sighed and rolled his eyes before getting up and moving Theresa so her body lay pretty much straight on the bed and tucked her in somewhat. "Fine, you can stay by her, but I will take full advantage of the other bed nearby . . . and then there's what Theresa will think when she wakes up . . ." he murmured teasingly and headed over to the other bed and lay on it. He didn't really want to leave them, but he didn't want to seem rude by not taking advantage of the hospitality provided to them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Anden watched her body be moved, and listened to his words. "Hmph." he snorted lightly. "She'll think you traded in your promise of protection for a comfy bed." he teased, making himself comfortable by Theresa in her new position. "Night bro, love ya." he said through a yawn as he curled up beside her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm
James chuckled. "Love you too. Night." he said and slipped into bed. He soon fell asleep seeing as he had been really tired, even if he hadn't noticed it much earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:13 pm
~In the Morning~

Anden had shifted back to man right as the sun rose, the break of dawn. Normally clothes shifted back as well, but during the time he'd originally changed, he'd taken his shirt off not knowing what was happening. So now his bare chest was against Theresa, since sometime in his sleep after changing back, he'd wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. The mark that designated him a member of James' as of yet unnamed pack showed up clearly on his right, back shoulder blade.

Lastly, being newly a Bitten, wolf ears and a wolf tail, as well as slight fangs and slight claws had remained..Bitten were considered lower than pureblood wolves, and only by moving up in rank, joining a strong pack while vouched for by a ranked member, or proving oneself, could a wolf hope to earn respect. Lower than the Bitten were the Bones, which were like wolfkin groupies, most were wolves with very little of the wolfkin blood in their veins, likely products of breeding with a wolfkin and a non-wolfkin.

The first, second, and third usually had decent wolfkin blood in their veins, particularly if a wolfkin was one of the parents each time..but by the fourth, particularly if this wasn't the cause, the ability to shift was rare as each birth had further thinned and diluted the pure wolfkin blood. The lowest of the Bones were those who had no wolfkin blood at all, and made themselves more or less the pets of the wolfkin.

The wolf features on the human form were sometimes done on purpose, but most often it either showed a newly Bitten, a wolf that couldn't control themselves, someone who was extremely integrated with their wolf self, or someone who was trying to be funny. Thanks to scent, the difference was usually easy to spot, or rather, sniff.

Anden yawned, moving a bit and holding Theresa a little tighter in his sleep.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 pm
Theresa slowly woke up and the first thing she noticed was that someone's arms were around her. At first she assumed they were James's but as they held her a bit tighter, she felt a bare chest and she reacted on instinct, pushing away hard and grabbing a pillow, ready to hit the person with it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm
(Cute updates! ^___^)

Anden yelped, made awake as he was pushed away hard and fell off the bed, hitting the ground with a thump. He groaned and looked up, frowning at her. "What'd you do that for?" And then he glanced down and grinned. "Hey! I'm me again!" At the sight of the tail, and feeling his ears, he grimaced. "Well. Almost." he ammended.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm
((^-^))

Theresa frowned. "What the hell Anden?! You're half-naked and you were . . . holding me!! What the hell?!" she half-shouted, clinging to the pillow, feeling her face start to flush. First the kiss, then this . . . she felt weird . . . not to mention that she'd never had anything like this happen before. And she was certain that she was sick, cause her stomach was doing flip-flops . . . Though it wasn't exactly an unpleasant feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 pm
Anden's eyes widened slightly at her words, fearing that she might try something again. He rose and shook his hands in a 'NO' gesture. "I was a wolf when I went to sleep last night..I thought it would be best in case a wolf came in because you were a witch..I had no idea I was going to change back...I must have grabbed you in my sleep.." he mumbled the last bit, blushing a little and looking rather endearing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:34 pm
Theresa blinked and then a smirk grew over her face. "Aww . . . was Anden-puppy worried about me?" she asked teasingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games