Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:21 am

"Rayelynn, but I go by Ray mostly." She said with a smile. She laughed after what he said to the Nurse. "So I guess this happens a lot?" She said with a small laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 am

"Well this is the third person I brought here this week. Her, the vamp girl I found bleeding and my sister" Ivan said

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 am

Rose burst out laughing "Yeah stuupid hormoones but hey thanks to them i can be with you sooo no problem." she giggled "Well can you take me to the dorms please i cant open my eyes here and i need to get to my room to grab some stuff." she said with her eyes closed and holding Nikas hand
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 am

"Jeez... This school is just full of injuries waiting to happen ain't it..." She said kind of sullenly. "So... What's your sisters name?" She asked inquisitively.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

"Nika" Ivan said as he left the room "So Ray, why were you and the human fighting those guys?"

Nika smiled as she got up and started down the hall "Well what are you getting from your room?" Nika asked
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 am

"Well" Rose started " i need to change clothes, grab some pills, and put on some special sunglasses my mother gave me."She walked blindly through the halls "So what are you gonna do when im goone?"

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 am

"I don't know, why do you ask?" Nika asked
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 am

"Well, they started to make fun of her or something for being so normal, and then they got all rough, and I was just walking along the hallway when I got some guy shoved into me, and I just flipped. It's what I get for getting easily angered sometimes. But I just felt bad, ya know? I mean, were all special and different, and she's just bland and not quite as interesting." Ray said slower then her hyperness would have.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:50 am

Rose smiled "I dont know i just got curious. Aaaaah youre gonna do something naughty arent you? thats why you dont want to tell me" she said mockingly and then laugh
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

"I see, so you stuck up for her cause it was right" Ivan said "I like that" He smiled

"maybe" Nika tease "Maybe something for you" She whispered to her

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 am

Ray smiled back and looked away shyly. She felt some kind of weird fluttering feeling in her stomache but shirked it away. "Thanks. You did the same too. I mean, she seemed to know you, but you didn't know me at all." Ray said looking back to him.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 am

Rose gasped jokingly "Dont you get strange ideas in my mind young lady. So what is it?" she asked excited

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 am

"She tried to stop me from fighting with this vampire girl which ironiclly was the bleeding girl i saved her later" Ivan said iwth a small laugh
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:10 am

"Dang." Ray said nodding in approval. "I have to say, you must be one of the coolest people I have met here." She smiled at him. She brushed her hand across her face to pull her hair back over her shoulder again

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 am

((Fun rping with you guys, its 4 am here so Im off to bed. Everyone get on tomorrow! Cause Ill be on, and i won't be so high from the medication. Anywho have a nice night everyone, peace.))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games