Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm
"err...." blin looked at danish at a loss "would you mind if i put up recruitment posters?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:49 pm
Traven suddenly appered ou tof a shadow from behind Blin, his grey eyes flashed as he said,
"Sorry I am late Blin i lost my way getting here."

Traven the stood behind and off to the right side of Blin his wrappings fluttering to the resting poitions. His two swords gleaming in the holders.  

Traven_Arrain

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:45 am
Areashine noticed that she was squishing Sticth-face a bit too much when stuffing started to come out.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!!"

She grabbed the stuffing that was on the floor and gave it back to Stitch-face. As she was doing this, she noticed two men appear in the middle of the fight between the dragon lady and the swordsman.

"What the hell are you too doing!?"

She stood up and grabbed both of them and pulled them over the otherside of the bar.

"Don't you two see that there are people fighting here!?"

She proptly sat them down and gave them some of her popcorn. She also sat down and started to eat once more now that her scare was out of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:43 pm
blin was surpised when the human girl grabbed him and tossed him into the seat and promptly gave him popcorn
"thank you very much..." he swallowed a handful
"well...my name is blin and hes...traven i believe, we are recruiting for the hunter clan"  

Blight_of_Luca

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:57 pm
Traven tilited and nodded his head in accordance, and sat down next to Blin, then said
" is there a spare person aroudn that could do with out a soul i am getting hungery and food only stays with me so long."

He grabes a cow and sucks its soul out them eats a Tenderloin steak from it after he cooked it on his Pyromancy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:27 am
klausolas
Himiko instinctively dodged away from the blade without even really seeing it and as she flipped in midair countered with a swipe.

Taos body craned left, then his spine arched as his blade missed. His body seemed to collapse and slide along the ground avoiding Himiko's swipe. He flipped to his feet again, his weapon in hand. This was going to take something special. Once again the engravings on his blade started to glow. This time a furious, passionate red eminated the markings. Within moments a cloud of dust had whirled its way around the room, carrying debris with it the cloud soon disappated as it dispersed into the atmosphere casting an eerie shadow across the pub. A white haze seemed to appear next to Tao, the haze began to solidate itself as a small, rather odd looking creature, with two pointed upper teeth which sat prominently over its bottom lip and very pale white skin, roughly knee height in stature. The creature wasted no time in dashing towards Himiko at full pace, almost blurring it moved so swiftly.

((I assume you read my profile, if so this is the summon creature I spoke of.))

Tao Kai Tze

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:21 am
Areashine looked to one man to another.

"Ummmm.....yeah....you can't have my soul, sorry...."

She squoted away from the two men, grabing the "Do not disturb" prinny she received before and put it in front of her.

"I suppose you can talk to the boss to see if you can put your poster up in the pub, but, I don't think we do that kinda thing here. We're neutral as far as I know."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:11 am
"And I hope we remain neutral."
Laciryl grinned as he returned to the Palace.
He strode around behind the bar.
"At least for my sake."
He chuckled.
"You should have seen the race, Area. All the clans going at it. It was certainly a sight to see. And if I'm not mistaken Kanareshii won."
He reached over and took some popcorn.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 am
Areashine allowed more of her popcorn being taken, but was happy that the songster had returned.

"Do you make trouble at the race, my friend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:44 am
Himiko looked at the creature coming toward her and decided to show what a dragon fledgling was truly cappable of. She jumped out of the creatures way and her eyes began to glow white. Her sword began to heat up turning a burning red and then finaly a shocking white color. As sh repositioned the blade it brushed an empty chair and slid thoug it as easily as a hot knife through butter. with that she took a defensive position keeping an eye on the little creature as well as Tao in case he could summon other things.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:05 pm
"I didn't need to. The clans cause enough trouble for themselves."
He grinned.
"So, why are these two fighting?"
He gestured at the pair who seemed to be dueling before them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:29 pm
danish finished chewing another hadful of popcorn "i think there both martial artist types who chalenge eachother to duels on sight"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:44 pm
blin turned to travern "do you recall if the reception person or desta were specific in who we recruit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:36 pm
Traven turned to Blin and said
"No I think they just said to get some people and my name is Traven not Travern the last person that made that mistake is a empy shell that bables on and on about a kitten in there stomach, just so you know but I will let you off."
Traven pulled out one of his swords and started to sharpen the blood stained blade. Also put on a Black Leather trench coat out of thin air, now looking very badarse he put his sword away and walked up to a random person and asked
"Would you like to be in the Hunter clan?."  

Traven_Arrain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:27 pm
blin edged away from traven nervously as he looked around the room to see if anyone stepped forward  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games