Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:10 pm
Arshtat's eyes went white. "They are coming, we had best move."

((oop...yeah they are XD sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
"Another scary person"Jay said looking at Arshat"So what now they will probaly know what we want to do....but if we hurry we can destroy the path behind us"
Zack loooked at JAy and then arounnd,nearly every Thief has vanished."...It semm like you did something like this before"

Jay nodded"Alot...i had to do this alot..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Garnet sighed. "Well, what are we waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 pm
"W-We need to hurry. I don't want to be caught by them yet. Let's go," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was leading the group right to the Eternal Eyes' position. "We are almost there," she muttered to them. Then they heard them talking.
"Heh. This is going to be fun," Arisu said in such a demented voice that Asuka shivered.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 pm
Jay nodded"Then come!"Then he raninto the hideout.

Zack looked once bak to the castle and then followed Jay  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Mina quickly followed Jay. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute. How are we going to escape? They'll find us no matter where we are, she was thinking.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm
Jay ran through the tunnel and then suddenly stopped.He turned around and waite d for the other"Hurry!We have to destroy the path behind us!They know we will be in the mountains but not where!ANd i won't tell you that!You have to wait"

"But why?"Zack asked"

"To give us an anvantage!Arisu could here where we are going so i won't tell anyone"He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Mina caught up to Jay and nodded. "She's a dangerous enemy. She'll know the moves we are going to make before we even make them. We don't want her knowing where we are going," she said. She seemed to have forgotten about her ability to see the future.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Jay looked at Mina"She will find out anyway because of er abillity to see into the future but i don't want her to know now what we want to do"He grinned again.THey were heading for the mountains but deep into the mountains is a old castle.It was half destroid but Jay and the guild rebuild it.He also wanted to make it their new hideout.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 pm
"We had better hurry, then. These tunnels are starting to creep me out," Mina said. Just as she finished talking, she saw a really big spider. "Eek!" She was obviously afraid of spiders.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Roxis was walking down a path in the woods "Damn were the hell Am i?"

"Now were is he" Rosalind exclaimed as he looked for Roxis  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:59 am
Zack started to laugh when Mina made this 'eek'sound .He grabbed the spider"Hey it is just a spider"

Jay looked at it"Yes and just a harmless and little one too"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:10 am
"If there is one thing I'm afraid of, it's spiders," Mina said, shrinking away from the spider.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 pm
Jay scratched the back of his head nervously"Then let's come ..we have to hurry"Well if this was true what Mina said then they should just hurry up before she sees a realy BIG spider.

Zack laughed once more and threw the spider away.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 pm
"Please. I just want to get out of these creepy tunnels," Mina said. I swear, if I see one more spider, I'll scream! she thought.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games