Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 pm

((you clone can carry you and run 50ft in a matter of seconds?, also, you aint dead, you can be saved if you make a cut on your throat upwards, but you'd still die of bloodloss))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 pm

((@.@ Sorry! I'm skimming here, because I'm going through a lot of things! SORRY!))

Lenon used his ability to control Xantos to have him jump away from the clone, and from there jump into the sky. Two puppets hovered up there, and one pulled out a blade as the other flew under Xantos, who Lenon had land on it. (This is about fifteen feet into the air.) The puppet with the katana then swiftly and cleanly cut off Xantos's head.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:26 pm

((...i'm guessing you posted that Then got my pm...))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:30 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((...i'm guessing you posted that Then got my pm...))

I always do. @.@ I is fast poster.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:30 pm

(So you have to kill me in that way?...I am out of the range, and I'll probably be surrendering pretty soon.)

The oil clone jumped up to meet the puppet, grabbing a kunai out of its pocket and blocking the katana, then using the demolishing palm move, did a palm strike at Xantos's midsection, knocking him back forty feet to the already fifteen he had been sent, rendering the static strings useless.

(Your interrupt my clone. I interrupt your puppet. Muhaha....son.)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 pm

((too which lenon can use your body to abolish your clone just before you launch that attack, also, lenon was next to you when you did that, so he's still in range))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm

(To which the clone may make another clone....in an endless cycle of boredom. eek Anyway, I'm just about done here, besides...I'll probably just end up reviving Xantos later is he ends up dying. He came back once, he can do it again....just like zeramaru... ninja
And wings...since when did you turn into Ish? gonk I feel like im being watched by two sets of eyes now)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Lenon had Xantos jump out of the way as the puppet that he was on exploded in a fireball of hot flames to kill the oil clone before the fire was sent to the seal. He then had Xantos touch down onto the ground and asked, "Any last requests?"

((Nah, at this point I'm already reconsidering killing you. Maybe we'll see what Masumi wants. >D))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 pm

"I am beaten. You are the better man...err...puppet." Said Xantos and laughed. "Spare my life, I will renounce my akatsuki alliance and help out at grass, or any village of your choosing. Kill me? Well...I came back one. Perhaps I can do it again." said Xantos. He smiled and added another comment. "I'll also buy you a drink at the ramen shop."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

((you know the pm i just sent you lenon, you can still do that now....as...erm....punishment for attacking grass?))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:40 pm

(What the...GET OUTTA HERE! *hits wings with broom*)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 pm

((....i was never here....or was i?....you never know.....*makes weird ghost like noises, then gets hit with the broom*))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Lenon frowned. "I can't believe you on that. Not now, but let me think this over." Lenon sighed and sat there, thinking, the puppets hovering readily around him, and Xantos under his control.

((Ah! I guess I'll spare you a painful death by Masumi's hands. @.@))

Lenon had Xantos's hand hover near his neck once again. "Do you have any last requests, someone you want me to say something to, anything?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm

(trust me fire, death is better than what i said....or had in mind, it's in white below)
tear out his eyes, cut off his tongue, then cut off his index fingers and thumbs, then seal his chakra with 5 elemental sealing jutsu. Then to top it all off, send him walking out of the gates, giving him 30 seconds to run before the hounds are realised.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 pm

(At least I could be healed.)

Xantos pondered for a moment. "You know. Not really. If you do end up killing me, tell the hokage, Reiko, that I loved her like a daughter...as I did with the entire squad I trained. You can't believe me, but hey, you can try. I know I'm telling the truth, and that I have little chakra left. I have admitted that you are better, what more would you want? Power? Money? Women? Cake? I can't give you any of those, but maybe you can give me trust. Not the greatest last second speach ever, but I'm satisfied." He finished. "This will be the second time death has come to me, and it can't be any worse considering the last time. I know what death is like...it's like sleeping and dreaming, some good, some bad, by terrifying and relaxing at the same time. People fear death, but death will come. Nobody lives forever, every life in this world hangs by a thread. The only thing judging their time is the material of the thread. I made a mistake joining the akatsuki. We all make mistakes. If I had known that so many people would get involved, I would have turned tail and stayed with the leaf...but I suppose it is to late for that now." he finished.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games