Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku came to the springs as he was about to get ready to do some pretty extreme training as he left scrolls in the floor as well as his swords,"Alright I need to learn how to really fight with swords, as well hopefully get new ninjutsu's." Areku said calmly.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku put a sword on both his hands and his Hisakata Katana on his mouth as he first started practiced holding the blades since this was new to him as he did swing after swing his body not showing much sweat as he had only started. He took out the scroll and started to practice the images slowly swinging in the way the pictured demonstrated taking his time to repeat each swing.

Oni Giri (Demon Slash) - A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. The user crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. The user then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right, depending from which side of his mouth did he positioned the sword's main blade at.
Rank - B

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku started speeding up his movements now that it was getting use to all the movements becoming like second nature to his hands and head as the horizontal was to the right as he looked at a tree and sighed as he waited as he kept practicing.

After a longer time of practicing the the swing he looked at th tree again as he put the two swords across his chest as the blade on his mouth stayed the same. As there was a moment of silence as the wind blew in the field quietly rustling on the leaves as he started run then suddenly he took a quick step as he cut up the tree in three ways as he was holding the blades apart.

Oni Giri (Demon Slash) - A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. The user crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. The user then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right, depending from which side of his mouth did he positioned the sword's main blade at.
Rank - B

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku was still holding the blades as the one on his mouth hurt since he wasn't use to holding a sword in that form so he dropped one blade and then put a small weight on that sword to make it heavier so when he would use it without it would feel more natural as he started practicing the movements of the new technique the wind blowing on his hair.

Areku mouth felt like it was going to break as he was biting on the hilt as he continue on with all his might that he had in his little body as he kept practicing the movements that he saw on the scroll. Areku couldn't make the tornado no matter how fast he tried moving though normally he was fast he tried doing this without the help of anything just his natural body.

There was a little blood now coming out off his mouth as his little muscles flexed though they were finely defined even in his your age as Areku was about to spin he stopped as he dropped his swords and was holding his stomach as he disappeared and reappeared holding a sandwich and a glass of milk, as he ate he read more about the jutsu and became even more intrigue as he finished eating he grabbed his blades again and started practicing his swings.

Areku then put his swords apart and started to spin and made a small tornado as he headed for his tree though as he hit it he was knocked back,"Crap!" Areku exclaimed as he stood back up placing the blade back on his mouth, Areku looked at the tree there was moment of silence and suddenly he re formed the tornado from before but this time way more fiercer than the last as he cut up the tree then knock it back as he finished his attack. Areku put the blades down and sat with a big grin on his face.

Tatsu Maki (Dragon Twister) - The user spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target(s).
Rank - B

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku stood back up using both blades in his hands as he was up he walked over to the tree he made a long time a go there was a hole where he would hide many things there as he reached in he took out more weights that he would be able to wrap around his sword. Then started swinging the heavy blade over and over as he was training hard now his body perspiration as he looked at the scroll of his on the floor. He practiced the complicated movement.

Areku then stopped for a second and thought of how people kept coming to his village as he thought to himself what to do about so many intruders he sat down on the grass and looked up.

Hyaku-Hachi Pound Hou (Triple Sword Soaring Phoenix) - The user holds both blades in his hand over his shoulders and then swings down and slashes horizontally with the blade in his mouth. Then as he slashes he releases some of his Chakra in his Swords causing them to create a triple spiraling Chakra wave.
Rank - A

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Koi came in after asking around the village where the Kusakage was. He had once fought this man, the Kusakage. "Areku, as I believe your name is, I have come on behalf of Rain, as a thank you for allowing the Rain-nin to come here and complete their missions without having any harm caused to them." He said. Koi then bowed. "Last time I was in Kusa, I was a tyrant, and for that I am sorry. I would however like to know if I may copy several jutsu from your library, as Kusa has the widest selection of jutsu in the world." He said as he laid his hand peacefully on the hilts of his katanas.

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Sure you can copy whatever jutsu is there except for the Grass style ones." Areku said as he stood up and faced him looking up as he usually had to do,"I understand what ya coming and all but those jutsu's I will only allowed people that I know Masumi-sensei would of trusted as well." Areku said as he was looking up now and didn't feel like discussing the matter further as he went to pick up his swords again,"Well happy to see you decided to let go of your old ways." Areku said.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:07 pm

"My old ways for sure would get me killed." Koi said as he bowed to the Kusakage. "Thank you for allowing my village to copy your jutsu, except for the Kusa Jutsu, which are your own personal ones." Koi said with a chuckle nearing the end. He turned around, and walked away.

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku had his sword in hand as he started to swing again as he then put the sword over his shoulder then practiced the moves slowly and going from there his speed of improvement wasn't much as he hadn't added chakra yet as he then added normal chakra on his two blades in his hands but his main sword had lightning as he did the swings the wave appeared but not without consequences as his blades shattered all except the one on his mouth as he looked at the hilts he smiled as he headed to the office to get new ones.

Hyaku-Hachi Pound Hou (Triple Sword Soaring Phoenix) - The user holds both blades in his hand over his shoulders and then swings down and slashes horizontally with the blade in his mouth. Then as he slashes he releases some of his Chakra in his Swords causing them to create a triple spiraling Chakra wave.
Rank - A

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku dropped the hilts of the broken swords and the put his blade into the sheath as he looked at the scroll and then looked at the Rasegan,"Alright then." Areku said as he then looked for things to start the training as he found a water balloon and started training as he tried to spin it using his chakra

The water balloon would spin and spin not stop abut only would stretch and not pop and Areku looked exhausted as he was trying for hours now, he never sweated this much, well not in a very long time he kept trying to figure it out the time around him seemingly becoming nothing to him as he kept moving the ball he was becoming a little frustrated when he heard a voice inside his mind,
"Boy boy boy you are an interesting one aren't you?" The voice said as the world was now that of where the angel inside him resided,"Think of the water flow and how you would control that and make it more disruptive, that's all little Shadow of Grass." The angel said as the world became back to normal.

Areku took the ball at hand once more as his chakra became more like a hurricane, with his chakra moving in many different directions and the ball pop with the water splattered everywhere and Areku sat down to rest as he looked at the scroll and read the how to of the Rasegan as he looked at it intensely and then at the sky his pale little body glistening with sweat now he looked at his blade then at his hand. "I got to protect Kusa no matter what." Areku said as he stood up and stretch.

Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
Description: Developed by Yondaime Hokage and later adopted by Uzumaki Naruto as one of his signature techniques, Rasengan forms a spiral sphere of compact chakra in the palm of the user’s hand. It does not look like much, but it packs a tremendously uber punch, capable of blowing out holes in metal and blasting enemies through most surfaces, whether they be walls, ceilings, or rocks. In addition to the severe knockback power this possesses, the Rasengan is capable of dealing internal damage, making it a very valuable jutsu.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm

(Lol... freaking 20 posts to learn Rasengan gonk )
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 pm

((I'm still learning it that just are my first posts lol))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku went around and headed to his tree and took out a rubber ball and looked at it as he placed it in his hand and tried to spin it with his chakra but it hardly moved as Areku wasn't using enough power.

Areku then pump more power into his hand, but the ball still wouldn't do anything against the ball no matter how much chakra he would pump into his hand it had no effect and kept damaging his hand instead.

Areku fell to the ground after the hours of training it was already dark outside as he looked up at the stars he tried to figure out why couldn't he do this part of the training it seemed simple enough and he had done harder things than what he was doing now especially when it came to medical as he drifted off into sleep he tried to get a hint.

As Areku dreamed was when he was back in Cloud village he touched his eye and it still had a fresh cut then he started to look around he was at Masumi's meadow then he looked down there was a fish with open cuts and in pain then back up to see Masumi explaining the jutsu to him. Areku then saw images of him having difficultly doing the jutsu cause it was obvious that he wasn't concentrating his chakra and it would just spread out instead of it being concentrated.

Areku suddenly woke up it was still the middle of the night as he looked around and then at his hand. He looked at his entire hand and then he tried to concentrate in one area but it was hard. He tried to imagine a dot but it didn't help so he tried to thing again of how to perform the jutsu in his hands.

There was nothing happening still to the ball as he then started slamming his head into the head in frustration in trying to perform the jutsu and not being able to as he hit his head hard to the floor he stood up his forehead bloody now then Areku simply rubbed the blood away.

Areku then looked at his hand and thought for a second as imagine someone face there. It was of someone he had fought not so long a go and Areku concentrated most of his chakra there and tried to pop the balloon again but there wasn't enough spin or power yet but Areku felt he was close now more than ever.

Areku then stopped to take a break and leaned on the tree, he remembered seeing the jutsu being performed before as well how it looked, but he didn't remembered anything else of it since he was always able to escape the hit."How destructive is this jutsu really as well how well does it operate?" Areku asked himself as he thought more and more of the Rasegan as well about other things as he slid down into a sitting position.

Areku looked up at the starry night and remembered how it was when he first came to Grass as a genin and how happy he was as well the people he met there he truly felt connected to the village especially of how much he wanted to help out each other no matter what.

Areku then looked at his hand and thought to himself,"Maybe I can combine it using both my hands to help me out to really do the move." Areku then stood up and picked up the ball then he started spinning it then put his other hand on the ball and then he started to spin it greatly adding chakra from one hand and on the other hand then the ball suddenly exploded and Areku smiled and sat down, he was tired of it and then he just lay there looking up to the sky.

Description: Developed by Yondaime Hokage and later adopted by Uzumaki Naruto as one of his signature techniques, Rasengan forms a spiral sphere of compact chakra in the palm of the user’s hand. It does not look like much, but it packs a tremendously uber punch, capable of blowing out holes in metal and blasting enemies through most surfaces, whether they be walls, ceilings, or rocks. In addition to the severe knockback power this possesses, the Rasengan is capable of dealing internal damage, making it a very valuable jutsu.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku took out a balloon as he look at it with much discontent at how long this jutsu was taking him as he took many deep breaths,"Why can't anything ever be simple." Areku muttered quietly already his patience wearing thin as he started to pump his chakra in one hand and placed his other over the balloon as he tried to do the move suddenly the balloon pop.

"DAMN IT! ****** **** **** *** ***** **** BAG ****-**** ***** *******!" Areku exclaimed after popping ten balloons over and over not being able to keep the shape as he felt pretty worn out now he fell to the floor to take a breather.

Areku slept for a while under the sky as it went from day and pass over to night Areku rose up looking sleepy as he looked around to see it was still dark and then took out the scroll to read again and figure out what he was doing wrong.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku then hope back up on his feet grabbing a balloon he thought of a way as he started to use one hand to put the chakra and place his other on top of it moving it around completely it was a massive amount yet the balloon did not move at all like there was a calmness to it.

Areku smiled as he release it and drop the balloon as he tried to do it with nothing on his hand the chakra ball appeared at full force in his hand as Areku ran to a tree and tear through it completely as he smile grew bigger he was sweating greatly so he went to the spring and jumped in to cool down.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games